FINAL aka YOOGEUN'S SECRET ;D

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

Thank you guys for supporting this fic :**********

*This chapter is adapted to the manga FALL IN LOVE LIKE A COMIC (you guys should definitely read it its amazing!!!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

YOOGEUN'S POV

 

Here I am going to school when I saw Lauren a classmate of mine. As soon as I come closer to her I can hear her voice.

"I wonder if I'll be able to find daddy and mommy, daddy can be a scattered brain sometimes, ughh I'm so nervous." Lauren said while jumping out and down.

"Don't worry Lauren. I'm sure he'll find you." at first I can see the shock in her face but at least she nod her head which made me smile. I was about to start talking to her when suddenly a sea of girls started blocking me. Oh yeah did I forget, I'm a bit popular at school ehehe. This group of girls started yanking me towards their parents.

 

"Mommy mommy this is Yoogeun" the girls said to their moms. So with respect I bowed and greeted them.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Yoogeun-imnida." as soon as I smiled their moms started pinching my cheeks, hugging and even kissing me.

"Are your parents coming today Yoogeun?" one of the parents curiously asked me. With a smile on my face I answered them.

"Not today, mommy and daddy are always busy with work but they're great! They're the best parents I could ever have."  after the small comfort from the parents we started doing the activity.

"OKAY KIDS LET'S SHOW TO YOUR PARENTS YOUR POWER DANCE!!!" I suddenly felt a hand on my hands and as I look up there's Lauren smiling at me.

"Let's go Yoogeun!" as we were about to go we heard a voice.

"LAUREN!!" as we look up we saw Lauren's daddy sitting at the top of the slide while holding a camera in her hand. There is her mommy as well.

"Lauren's daddy is so cool!!!!" our teacher quickly scolded my dad.

"Hey Khun parents are supposed to be over there." my teacher said while pointing to the seats for the parents. With a wink Uncle Khun said to our teacher.

"Cut us some slack would ya? Come on now we're friends right Wooyoung? Come on now give me a chance."

"What if they copy you?!??! The kids might get hurt!!! Yah hyung hajima!!!"

"Oh please its not like you don't do this too Wooyoung come on now man!" both me and Lauren are just laughing at the scene in front of us when I suddenly heard a familiar voice.

 

"I'm so sorry I'm late. Did I make it in time?" as soon as she came closer my eyes widen. OMMA!?!?!

"OMG!!! ____-AH!!!!" my uncle Khun suddenly hug my mom and even twirling her around. As soon my uncle came down I quickly run to her side and gave her a hug. With teared eyes I faced my mom.

"O-omma I-I t-thought you will not come." 

"I finished my work! I was able to give the president  my work and he really liked it a lot so here I am!!" my mom said with a smile.

"Omma you have dirt on your face." I quickly said to my mom while removing the dirt on her face. As I was cleaning her face I can hear the voices of the parents.

 

"OMO! IS THAT YOOGEUN'S MOM?"

"HER FACE LOOKS SO HAGGARD!"

"NOT TO MENTION DISHEVELED!"

 

Despite I hear those comments I just gave it a shrug, realization came to me if my mom is here....then....

 

"Is daddy with you?!?! Omma is daddy with you as well??!?!?" while looking from left to right. But my mom hold my face so that I can look at her and with an apologetic look on her face my mom told me.

"Sorry baby, but daddy has a different schedule, so he can't make it." I was about to answer that its fine when suddenly I heard my dad's voice. All of us looked up and there's my dad smiling.

"Who can't make it? I quickly finished filming so that I can attend here." Both me and my mom quickly came to his side. My daddy first kiss me at my cheeks and after that he quickly kissed my mom at her lips. 

 

"OMO!!!"

"ISN'T THAT THE FAMOUS JUN.K!??!"

"HIS SONGS ARE THE BEST!!!"

"HE EVEN ACTS WELL!!!"

"OMG!!! I LOVE HIM!!"

"NOW WONDER YOOGEUN LOOKS SO HANDSOME!"

"HE GOT IT FROM HIM!!"

"WAIT IF THAT'S KIM JUNSU THEN....OMO!! OMG!!! KJASHKJSAHSKDALHDSKDAS"

"THEN THAT'S LEE/KIM ____!!!"

"OMO! HER VOICE IS AMAZING!"

"NOT TO MENTION HER COMPOSITIONS ARE AMAZING!!!"

"I'M AN AVID FAN OF HERS!!!!!"

 

After a few moments we started the event. With the other parents eyes on my parents we just let it aside and started doing the activities. During break time Lauren sat beside me, with a smile on her face she talked to me.

"Are you happy that your parents are here Yoogeun?"

"I am very happy!!!"

 

 

YOU POV

 

"BABY SMILE!!!" I quickly captured my son's performance and as soon as they finished I quickly stood up from my seat and clap. Finally the day ended and with our hands holding our son we all started going home. First we quickly tucked in first our son to bed. Me and my husband went to our room to fixed and prepare ourselves to bed. 

We were lying in our bed with our bodies close to each other when suddenly my husband started our conversation.

"Thank you jagiya."

"Hmm? Thank you for what?" he quickly hold my face and brought my face close to his.

"For everything, your love, our son for everything thank you."

"I should feel the same way, thank you for coming to my life as well too oppa." 

"I love you so much Mrs. Kim"

"I love you more Mr. Kim." with a smile on his face he first kissed at my forehead, then to my nose and lastly and long at my lips. He brought our bodies closer and things just got heated when suddenly I pulled myself away from him making him groan in frustration.

"Why did you stop?!?!?!"

"Maybe you don't realize Mr. Kim but our son is in the other room. He might hear things that he's not supposed to hear." but Junsu oppa started kissing me once again on the neck making me moan but stop midway and faced me with mischief on his eyes.

"Oh yeah didn't I tell you our son wants a sibling and I just put a soundproof barrier in our room. That way he won't hear us do IT, so don't worry everything is under control." with a sigh I matched his smirked with mine so I quickly brought our bodies closer more than before and started kissing my husband passionately. With our faces millimeters apart I told him.

"Mine"

"Yours"

"Our love for each other will always be FOREVERMORE~" from then on we started kissing passionately once again....well then uhmm you know we've done IT a couple of rounds....*cough THANK YOU SOUNDPROOF ROOMS  :P

 

 

~THE END~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That my friends is the end of our story. :(( Thank you guys for supporting my fanfiction. Hope that you guys will also support my other works. For now I'm not planning to make long stories, maybe just oneshot stories. I'll try my best to actively make one story ^^ 

THANK YOU GUYS!!! SARANGHAEYO!!! :***********************************