Chapter 22

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

 

I'm a bit sad because Junsu oppa is part of Romantic and Idol TT__TT It breaks my heart..I wish that its me :)) High hopes much :)) OKAY LEGGOW!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Winter season preferably December are one of the most anticipated seasons of all time every year and this year is one of the most perfect year for you. Your Christmas with the whole family was maybe one of the best Christmas you'd ever have. Here you are excited for your upcoming birthday. Hopefully this might also be one of the best birthdays you'll ever have.

 

Let's all see how ___-ah will celebrate her birthday. 

 

 

YOU POV

 

 

(PERFECT SONG FOR THE WHOLE STORY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1deJAOoWNM)

 

ALL NIGHT LONG BY 2PM

 

 

Girl, come a little closer
Let me show you what you've never felt before



 

 

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMM

 

My pillow feels so cozy and warm hmmmmm cozy and warm....

 

 

WAIT A SECOND WARM!??!?!

 

 

I immediately open my eyes and I see familiar eyes gazing at me and then I realize Junsu oppa is here beside me; snuggling so close to me. 

 

While gazing at me he quickly kiss me on my forehead and leans his forehead with mine.

 

"Good morning my beautiful panda ." he whisperedly said to me.

"Good morning oppa."

 

With a smile on his face he immediately lean his head to me and kiss me on the lips which makes me startle a bit.

 

HECK I JUST WOKE UP!!

  • BLOATED FACE??!?!?!?! 
  • EYE BOOGER!?!??!?! 
  • MORNING BREATH!?!??!?!?
  • HECK I DIDN'T EVEN BRUSH MY TEETH!!!

 

WHERE'S THE JUSTICE IN THAT!??!?!

 

 

Oh well all I can do is just savor the moment.

 


 

The time for just the two of us has come
I've waited for this day more than anyone else
Today, i'll show you my heart that no one has known before.

 

 

 

"Happy Birthday Jagiya." KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

"Thank you oppa." 

"Now get up and fix yourself because we have a long day today. Just you and my baby girl. We're gonna celebrate your special day."

"Where are we going oppa? How about my family? Aren't they gonna come with us?"

"Well I already asked their permission if I can have you all by yourself the whole day until tomorrow, good thing they approved my request. Cause we're going to a ski resort. So go now and fix yourself and pack some extra clothes:coats, sweaters you know." my oppa said while pushing me in the bathroom.

"Arasso arasso."

"Good fix quicly okay? Gonna meet you downstairs, okay? Happy birthday again jagiya. Saranghae." Junsu oppa said to me smiling and kiss me once again on the lips and quickly went downstairs.

 

 

 


Now, relax as i hold you in my arms
Close your eyes, and count.. 1,2,3,4
As you count to ten, 
I'll take you to my room.

 

 

With a warm feeling in my heart I merrily fix myself up. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mebs5eGdCM1rygrtfo1_500.png. With a satisfied look in my face I quickly went downstairs and I was greeted by a delicious smell. There he is my beloved oppa in a cute apron preparing the table.

 

"Jagiya eat up. You need to eat a lot because we have a long drive and day ahead of us." 

 

So without further ado I quickly sat down with Junsu oppa beside me and both of us started eating. We seldom feed each other...after eating I insisted doing the dishes but he stop me.

 


 

All night long, baby. all night long, take me
Until the sun rises, i want to be with you (Baby, i'm yours)
Here, right here, hold me
Give me permission into your heart (Girl, you're mine)

 

 

 

"Let me serve you jagiya its your special day let me do the work. After all you've done a lot for me let me return the favor." he said while washing the dishes. I gaze lovingly at my oppa. I am so lucky to have him. I stood up from my seat and quickly hug Junsu oppa from behind with my head leaning on his back.

"You don't need to return the favor after all I like doing that to you its my way to show on how much I love you."

"And I love you too."

"This looks sweet it feels like we're a married couple although I should be the one doing the dishes and you oppa should be the one hugging still this set up is perfect." hearing this Junsu oppa quickly laugh at it. With the last plate finished he quickly turn so we are now both facing each other with our arms still intact.

"My jagiya is so sweet eheh always remember whenever I'm with you I always feel like we're a married couple:happy and always in love. Don't worry someday you'll be Mrs. Kim Junsu along the way. So better prepare yourself okay?" 

"Okay. Love you oppa." I smily said to him.

"Love you more." he said while kissing me on the head.

 

There's no need to explain with words
With just our eyes meeting,
I can feel everything, I can know everything
How much you've fallen for me


Now, relax and come to me
Don't hesitate and hold me tight
More more more. i want to be like this with you for eternity, baby

 

 

After that wonderful breakfast we quickly went outside the house and drive for about 2 hours before arriving the ski resort. Upon arrival me and Junsu oppa were greeted by the huge amount of snow in the ground. Feeling giddy all inside with our hands intertwine we both walk in the booth to borrow the necessary equipment for skiing. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbblzbX4zz1rvpx3do1_500.jpg we spend the whole day having fun at the snow. HAPPINESS~PURE HAPPINESS~^^

 

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

 

All night long, baby. all night long, take me
Until the sun rises, i want to be with you (baby, i'm yours)
Here, right here, hold me
Give me permission into your heart (girl, you're mine)

 

 

We spend the whole day in the resort having fun. After having a wonderful candlelight dinner I quickly pulled ___-ah inside the car. We drove to our next destination:my surprise event for her. Before arriving in our destination I stop the car and blind fold __-ah's eyes. Within a few minutes we arrive in our destination. I quickly let down __-ah and we started walking.

 

"Oppa where are we? What's the surprise?"

"Just a few more steps __-ah." Like I said within a few steps were there. I quickly removed the blind fold in her eyes. When her eyes open I can see the shock and amazement in it. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me5qs3jBej1rzp42wo1_500.jpg

"SURPRISE __-AH!!" I told her, she quickly throw herself in my arms and showered my face with kisses.

"This is wonderful oppa. So that's why you told me to bring extra clothes. You rented a wonderful place. Oppa thank you!!"

"No problem __-ah. Everything I do is just for you. So before we both get cold why don't we go inside and warm up ourselves up. Let's change clothes first and after that I'm gonna prepare ourselves some hot coco okay?"

 

Both of us merrily entered the house. I was the first one to go down stairs, I quickly prepared hot coco. I was finish making it when ___-ah came with her cute clothes: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdcy1yMZ2p1rwjyvlo1_500.png and http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m987hqtz2t1qedc45o1_500.png.

 

With hot coco in our hands both of us went in the living room to watch television while cuddling in each other's arms. The night went on so fast that its time for us to sleep. So with our hands holding each other we went in our bedroom: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meazucJJ5o1rk698xo1_500.jpg. We quickly went in the bed and snuggled close to each other. 

 

 

Out of all the girls who make up half of this world..
Me having met you.. i know it's too obvious for me to say it's good luck
But as i watch you now, those words come out..
When your eyes meet mine, those words come out of my mouth, oh my god
Touch your red lips to my cheeks
Keep melting my heart with sweet words
(here, there, there, here, there, here, there there)
Until any girl that's not you doesn't seem like a girl to me

 

 

"Did you have fun?"

"I Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper LOVE everything oppa. Thank you so much."

"No problem. I already told you I'm doing this because I love you so much."

"And I love you more."

"ALL MINE"

"ALL YOURS"

 

With our eyes gazing at each other I quickly pulled ___-ah face close to mine and kissed her passionately on the lips. With the cold weather surrounding the whole place both of our bodies are snuggled and cuddle up close so that both of us have enough warmth. Both of us were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.

 

I am very sure that ___-ah will be the girl whom I'll be with until I grow old. I am very sure that ___-ah is the girl I'm looking for all through out my life and I promise no matter what happens I will never ever give up on my love for her.

 

 

All night long, baby. all night long, take me
Until the sun rises, i want to be with you (baby, i'm yours)
Here, right here, hold me
Give me permission into your heart (girl, you're mine)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ARE YOU GUYS MELTING ALREADY IN THE CHEESINESS?!?!? 

 

NEXT UD JUNSU'S OPPA BIRTHDAY!! 

 

TILL NEXT TIME READERS!! :**********************