Chapter 2

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

Hi guys a new chapter posting once again. So if you guys are wondering in the flow of the story most especially the songs I am gonna use are basically depending on the wave length of the story, so if you readers most especially Hottest fans are a bit confused on the song arrangements of 2pm its because I am just fitting it in the story. Oh yeah Lee __ songs are eally in English but lets just say its in Korean, you guys will know if we have a English conversation once the words are in Italized or if its in colored form. 

So I hope you guys will support my story. Comments and suggestions are very much appreciated here. I need it so that I can improve my writing skills. Thank you readers once again. Hope that we can all be friends :*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YOU POV

 

 After wearing http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7r690qNoX1r9sxqlo1_500.png, I went straight to the bar where I am supposed to perform, so that I can do some last rehearsals before I perform live at that night. Me and my band mates are thouroughly studying the music pieces were about to perform when they suddenly asked me a question.

"__-ah what's with this music sheet? It only has the melody but there are no lyrics." "Ya __-ah you don't have any new compositions for tonight's performance?" "Yeah __-ah you usally have a new composition everytime we perform, did something happen?" all of the band asked me. 

"Well I've only done the music but no lyrics guys. I don't know what's happening to myself as well; suddenly I'm not in the mood in creating new music maybe I haven't got enough inspiration lately these days. I am really sorry guys, I hope you all understand the situation I am going through." sadly I said to my band.

"__-ah its okay we really understand and don't worry even though you have no new compositions the crowd will still love your music. After all the reason why a lot of people goes to our gig is not only because they are only here just for the sake of your new composition, but they are here because they love the way you perform and your voice sounds amazing." "Whatever is on your mind now erase it and have more confidence. We know you can do it __-ah." all of my band mates said.

"Thank you for always supporting me guys. *confident and hyper feeling* Okay I am all hyped up! Guys let's do our best for our performance tonight! Fighting!!". happily I said to my band mates.

"FIGHTING!!"

 

 

So Lee __ and her band mates rehearsed all day before the performance later in the evening. What do you readers think is in store for __-ah later in the evening? Will this be the start of LOVE? LET'S SEE!! But first let's see what's happening at 2pm shall we? CHUBAL! KAJA! LET'S GO GO GO!!

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

 So me and 2pm have been dancing rigorously since this early morning. You can already smell the sweat because of the intense choreography our dancer teaches us. How I wish dance practice for today is finished for today. TT__TT

 

"AH 5.....6...7...AND 8 Okay because all of you guys made a job well done during our practice. You guys are now free for the rest of the day. See you guys on our next practice. Take care and 2PM..CLASS DISMISSED!!" our choreographer said.

 

Finally!!! Practice is finished for today! Manse! Hooray!!! 

 

"Guys don't forget today's __-ah performance." Nickhun said

"Oh yeah I al..... I was supposed to say I almost forgot all about it but Junho just in the conversation *sigh oh well 

"Who will never forget that? I've prepared all night on what to wear so that __-ah pays attention to me." Junho said excitedly

"No she won't she will fall in love with me" Wooyoung said

"Ani. She will fall in love in the famous OK Taecyeon. I will show to here my BIG AND CHARMING SMILE" Taecyeon said to the two

"I'm am not so sure guys I think __-ah has a thing for younger guys. She won't like older guys like you." Changsung said while laughing

"Who says I will let you guys get close and talk with my beloved dongsaeng? It depends on my mood if I will let you guys get close to __-ah" Nickhun teasingly said to the members

"YA KHUN-AH/HYUNG DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!?!?!" the members said angrily. 

"Mianhe, mianhe its just a joke sheesh you guys are too hyper when it comes to __-ah." Nickhun irritatingly said.

 

After that conversation me and the 2pm members were still lying in the cold floor inside the dance studio huffing, puffing and catching our breath when suddenly JYP Hyung suddenly entered the room. We immediately stand up and bowed our heads to pay respects to our President.

 

"May I know where's Junsu?" the President said

I raised my hand an asked him "Why are you looking for me hyung? Is there something you want to say to me?"

"As a matter of fact yes, I came here just to say you are now a part of Immortal Song 2 one and a half weeks from now and for your first appearance you will be singing You in My Cloud Memory by Hyun Jin Young." President said

 

Wait a minute a love song? Its been a while since I sang a love song. Never tried singing one ever since my break up with her. Oh no I must reject hyung's offer to me.

 

"I reje....

"No rejections Junsu-ah, you have a beautiful voice you should let other people hear your voice.You can also promote 2PM more to the people, its a win-win decision. You will take this offer okay? Any questions guys?"  JYP asked

"Hyung do you have any plans for tonight cause I have a friend of mine, and her name's __-ah and she's inviting you to go attend her gig. Will you come?" Nickhun said

"I have no plans for tonight. __-shi you say, isn't she the famous singer in Seoul? I definitely want to meet her maybe I can use a singer or composer like her in the company. Let's see okay COUNT ME IN. Okay see you all later guys cause I need to MAKE MYSELF HANDSOME. PEACE OUT PEEPS HAHAHAHAH" the President said

 

After that whole conversation, the studio became really quiet and no one even dared to speak. No one even dared to approached me cause they all knew the reason why I was so quiet until someone pat me in the back.

"Hyung don't worry one way or another you can sing love songs again. You just need to open your heart and get over the love you previously had. Maybe you don't know after our gig with __-ah you might get inspired and get the courage to sing love songs again. So don't worry hyung we will support you anyways." Nickhun comfortingly said "Now come on guys let's get ourselves prepared because we might be late at __-ah gig.

"YAHOO"

"LET'S GO!!"

"__-AH YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND IS HERE!!"

"AH YOU ARE ALL SO NOISY!!!"

 

After that whole conversation we quickly freshened up ourselves and change our clothes to go to the club. Arriving there, we are all shocked cause the whole place is PACKED of people. At least this is a private club, it will be a disaster if this club will be doomed by a lot fans. Good thing we have a reserved table and in that reserved table we can see our President with..MISS A? Why are they also here?

 

"Ya why are you guys also here?" I suddenly asked? "Why is it wrong if we are here? Besides we came here because __-ah invited us to come. We are also close friends with __-ah" Min answering my question. 

"Why did you not tell it to us, you guys are friends?" the members said jealously. "*Mehrong oppas mianhe ahhaha" 

 

Our lively conversation was cut off when the people all cheered and shouted because the band just entered the stage one by one. One by one they went up on the stage preparing their instruments. 

"__-AH YOU LOOK AMAZING!"

"__-AH WE LOVE YOU"

"__-AH PLEASE SING NOW"

I was shocked to see that the girl I bump into the cafe was also here. She looks amazing in her clothes. Why is she here? Don't tell me she's __-ah?

 

 

YOU POV

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m802p7OvVn1rwjyvlo1_500.png With all of us being fully prepared we all went up to the stage. We are all overwhelmed because the whole place is packed once again with couples and groups of people and I am more happy cause my friends are there and JYP oppa is there!!! Hooray!!

Happily I said to all of the people "GOOD EVENING GUYS! WELCOME TO ---CLUB. Thank you for coming here for this wonderful night. For this special evening we have our special guests my friends in the industry Miss A, 2PM and JYP President so let's all welcome them with a round of applause. So guys let's get this party started.

I started my performance with a fun song, I can all see the people moving their heads in the beat. We performed lively songs at first,but when I was already on half of my performance for tonight we changed the beat of the songs because its love song time; so for the first half I started it with http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=ZdOfrzja7iQ

 

WISHES

I looked in the sky

and there I saw a star
shining so bright above

I closed my eyes
and wished upon the star
that I would find true love

Someone who needed me..
Someone to share my life..
For a love that would be true I would wait forever

So... no... matter how long it may be..
I will be waiting

One star..
brighter than the others
Two Hearts..
beating for each other
I believe wishes really come true

Love at first sight
I knew it from the moment
when you said hello

I hoped you felt it too
but we were both so shy
how was I to know

when you reached for my hand
I knew you were the one
We laughed and talked for hours
like I'd known you forever

Like... a... dream or something from a book
True love has found me

One star..
brighter than the others
Two Hearts..
beating for each other
Now I see wishes really come true

You just have to dream
Nothing's as bad as it seems to be..
believe me..

Someone's waiting for you to try..
There in the sky..

One star..
brighter than the others
Two Hearts..
beating for each other
You will see wishes really come true

You can't stop believing
wishes do come true
You gotta believe me (wish on a star)
wishes do come true...

 

After that song one of the audiences raised up their hand. Oh yeah in our gig the audience can requests for songs and we will perform it to them. Its just giving satisfaction for our listeners. 

"__-AH Can you sing Don't say Goodbye? One of my friends here is heart broken because the girl he used to date gave up on him and he also wants to listen this song" one of the audience said

"Sometimes Goodbye becomes a necessity..

-Not because you just want to be free from commitments,.
and be free to flirt with anyone you'd like..
But to accept the fact that you're just too tired of

fighting for someone who isn't fighting the way you do."

 

So with that request I give a signal to the band and I started singing the song request with feelings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVjIOUFAr44

 

DON'T SAY GOODBYE

Today I heard our favorite song on the radio
I closed my eyes and saw our first hello
And then I saw the time we fell in love in each others’ arms
I open my eyes and you were gone

Suddenly I realized how I love you so
And how I can’t survive without your love
Since the time we’d say goodbye
It’s hard for me to stay
How I wish you’d never go away

[Chorus]
Don’t say goodbye
It’s hard to let you go
Tomorrow seems so far away for me to know
If you and I will always be in love forevermore
Don’t leave me with just memories
All alone
(All alone)

Today I read your letters
And waited for your call
I wondered if you think of me at all
Again I turned the radio on and heard our favorite song
And then I knew you’ll soon be coming home

[Repeat Chorus 2x]

I heard our favorite song on the radio
All alone

 

While singing this song my eyes wander to a specific person..he's Junsu of 2PM right? Why is he so sad? I guess he also had a recent heart break. With that expression in his eyes an idea popped in my head I think I know what lyrics will fit on the melody I just composed. 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

 

The first part of __-ah performance was great I've really loved it but suddenly when she sang what that audience requested I suddenly felt so sad cause all the memories I am trying to erase suddenly came back flashing inside my head once again. From the quote she just said to that guy feels like she's pertaining it to me like she knew what happenend bewtween us. Hearing that song suddenly made my eyes teared up. Good thing I was able to wiped it away. What made me curious is during ___-ah was singing to this song she looked at me so sadly like she cares and she's showing her concern for me. Like she wants to know why I am feeling this way.

 

___-ah why are you making me feel this way? 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Beep beep new chapter once again. I hope that you readers will give me comments and suggestions on this story cause after all its my first time to write a story so I hope you guys will understand why its a bit crappy ehhe. PLEASE COMMENT :*****************

 

QUESTIONS:

What should be You and Junsu couple's name? Answer ^^