Chapter 30

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

This chapter...I think you guys are gonna hate me for this :| So mianhe but in every story this is highly needed to make the couple's love more strong. So for now please forgive me ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YOU POV

 

"I WANT YOU TO COME TO MY COMPANY RIGHT NOW. RIGHT THIS INSTANT. WE NEED TO TALK."

 

 

Hearing the voice from the president made me quickly got up from the bed. I quickly prepared and dashed going to the company. Upon arrival I went straight ahead to the president's office and upon entering I quickly saw Junsu oppa quietly sitting at the chair. 

"Please take a seat Ms. __." I quickly followed his orders. He's serious and his eyes were menacing which makes me shiver. He quickly showed me a newspaper and there at the front cover is the both of us kissing and hugging.

"I KNOW YOU GUYS DATE BUT CAN'T YOU COVER IT? MAKE IT MORE PRIVATE?!? I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOUR RELATIONSHIP BUT CAN'T YOU KIDS NOT SHOW IT TO THE PUBLIC?!? NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPEN?!?!?!?

MY GOD JUNSU WE JUST FINISHED CLEANING YOUR LAST SCANDAL AND YOU CREATED ONE AGAIN?!?!? YOU DO KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES RIGHT?!?!?!? THERE WILL BE MORE SCANDALS AND ANTIS. YOU'RE MAKING 2PM STOOP DOWN MORE!!" the president frustratingly said.

 

After the non stop lecture finally me and Junsu came out at the office. We were just walking along the hallway and I know Junsu is just trailing behind me. When I was a few feet away the president's office I started crying There Junsu hug me tightly.

 

"Oppa I'm so sorry. So sorry." I just keep on repeating those words to him and he always comfort me. 

 

Its been a few days since that incident happen and things just got worse for me and Junsu. Not only there are more antis in 2pm but somehow me myself also receive threats from the fans. That makes my heart feel more guillty and useless than before. 

With a settle mind..there's one way to do this..I just finally made my decision.

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

 

"Why are you suddenly asking me to go out?" I asked my girlfriend wherein here she is clinging around my arms like a koala. 

"Nothing much why? Can't I have a date with my beloved oppa?" she poutingly said to me.

"Of course not its just that I am somehow amazed and shock you initiated again on going out. You oftenly do this you know."

"Well I just want this moment to last and besides I want to cherish more moments with you. I'm just keeping the memories alive while it lasts." hearing those words makes my heart skip a beat. I suddenly felt...scared? Maybe its just my imagination. I shouldn't think those kind of stuff.

 

For the whole day we spend roaming around the city with our disguises. We've taken a lot of pictures, eat, watch movies and many more. Finally the day ended. We were about to go to __-ah's condo when suddenly she requested to go to the park. Both of us are here now sitting at the bench. Silence engulfing us and soon it was stop by __-ah's voice.

 

"Oppa I've just composed a new song, I want you to hear this first." she smiled  at me. Nodding willingly she shared the other ear phone to me and the music filled in my ears and with that __-ah started to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvnVcvv3wr0

 

SET YOU FREE BY JURIS

 

If loving you is all that means to me

When being happy is all I hope you'd be

Then loving you must mean 

I really have to

 

 

SET YOU FREE...

 

 

Instead of the usual supportive boyfriend I used to be I was just curious and dumbfounded at what I heard. Usually whenever I hear __-ah's music usually it portrays on how she really feels and hearing this from her makes me anxious. NO WAY...

With a few deep breaths she faced me and with  seriousness in her she told me the words that made my world shatter into pieces.

 

"LET'S BREAK UP. This relationship is over. Goodbye." after saying that to me she quickly stood up from her seat and started walking away leaving me behind in a daze mode. When I finally came back from my senses I quickly dashed on my seat to catch up with her. When I saw her I quickly hold her arms, pulled her to face me.

"You're joking right? The words you said earlier..you-you're just joking right?"

"No..everything I said wasn't a joke oppa. All I said were true."

"Why is it so sudden? We were fine earlier, why are you saying this now?"

 

 

 

Instead of answering me she just quickly walked away again, I stopped her by hugging her from behind.

 

"Kajima (Don't go)" I sobbingly said her. She just let go from my embrace and just walk straight ahead. No this can't be happening. Please anything but that. My life, my sunshine gone..no it cant' be.

 

"___-AH!!"

 

I was calling her a few times but she just keeps on walking away until she is no where in my sight. Breaking up with Tiffany is nothing compared to __-ah I think I just died literally.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mianhe for this sad update..please bear with me first for the break up XD :*****