Chapter 4

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

New update as I said in the last chapters I hope you appreciate this story of mine because its my first time making one! Comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS! <33. Let's have some fun shall we? MANSE!! CHUBAL!! LET'S GO!!! Oppa is so charming!! 

Saranghaeyo JUNSU OPPA!! ^-^ :*********** <33333333333333333333333333333333

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

Its almost been a week since JYP Hyung said to me that I was a part of Immortal Song 2, and its also been a week since we last saw Lee __-ah; although we haven't seen her since then we usually text each other everyday just to keep in touch. Good thing for this whole one week I was able to practice my performance for Immortal song 2 and I must say it was alright; if I haven't met __-ah I wouldn't have the courage to even try to sing this song. So this day is a free day to all of the 2pm members and we are now currently at our dorm doing absolutely nothing. I can see some of my members whining and complaining how boring this day is. When suddenly Chansung our maknae remembered something so he said to all of us and most especially to Nickhun...

"Hyung isn't __-ah told us if we are free today we can call her if we want to visit her home?" Chansung asked

"Yeah Khun hyung I remembered ___-ah told us that when we brought her home." Wooyoung also said

"Oh yeah she did say that, but do you think she's free right now?" Nickhun curiously asked us

"Why don't you just call her to find out what her answer is." I answered him

"Arasso arasso." He was calling __-ah and when she answered he turned the speakers on.

"Yobosaeyo, oh annyong oppa what's up?" She answered

"__-ah we 2pm members are free today and we suddenly remembered that you've told us that we can visit your home, so all of the guys are wondering if we can go there. Are you also free today dongsaeng?" Nickhun said

"YAH __-AH/NOONA LET US VISIT YOUR HOME WE ARE ALL SO BORED HERE, ITS KILLING US." We all shouted at her.

"Oh is this on speaker? HAHA well I guess you guys are right on time I am currently free for today as well. But how about the food for dinner? I haven't gone to the supermarket yet? she worriedly asked all of us

"Don't worry __-ah one of us can accompany you later to buy some groceries, so are you alright in the plan?" Taecyeon said

"Yeah sure I guess its okay just go here after lunch though. See you all guys later bye!! Take care." __-ah said and hunged the phone up

"YEAH WE ARE GOING TO __-AH HOUSE!!! MANSE! ASSA!!" Junho happily said

 

So all of us fixed and prepared ourselves before going to __-ah house. See you all readers later.

 

YOU POV

 

After hanging up on the phone I went to the kitchen to make something for tonight's dinner. After doing that I went to the rest room to fixed myself http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m85y59y0YL1rwjyvlo1_500.png. With a spare time left before 2pm members come here I leisurely went to the living room attached the adapter chord of my laptop in the television and watch some 2pm reality shows on youtube. I was currently watching 2pm Wild Bunny when suddenly I heared the door bell ring, so I got up from the sofa and went to the door to see who's outside.

"NUGUSAEYO?"

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

"__-AH WE ARE HERE!!! OPEN THE DOOR PPALI!!." We excitedly said to her. After saying that to her she opened the door and we all welcomed her with a super tight group hug.

"__-AH/NOONA WE MISS YOU!!!!."

"Oooo..ppaa's caaa..nt bbbree..athe." she suffocatingly said. We all notice that so we all seperated at the hug. __-ah welcomed us at her home and she toured us around her house first...her place is HUGE!!! 0___0 

 

http://inhometrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/living-room-design-of-modern-korean-house.jpg (Living Room)

http://inhometrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/diningroom-design-of-modern-korean-house.jpg (Study Room)

 http://inhometrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/kitchen-design-of-modern-korean-house.jpg, http://www.arnewde.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Home-Interior-Decoration-of-Jo-Rin-Hun-by-IROJE-KHM-Architects-in-Seoul.jpg (Kitchen)

http://www.arnewde.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Home-Interior-Decoration-of-Jo-Rin-Hun-by-IROJE-KHM-Architects-in-Seoul.jpg (Bed Room)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_p-gl1l4jOKU/S-cmVXUei_I/AAAAAAAACLk/dDjj7Nf90lk/s400/Music-01-kids-bedroom-set-by-Stemik-Living-1.jpg (Bed Room)

 

"__-ah this place is huge and you only live here by yourself?" I curiously asked.

"Huh? Ah neh oppa I only live here by myself but occasionally my parents visit here in Korea. Other than that no one lives here." __-ah said

"Noona don't you feel lonely when you're all by yourself at this house?" Chansung curiously said to __-ah

"At first I was feeling lonely but now I'm used to it. Anyways my house is always welcome for you guys. Just feel at home guys." __-shi smily said to all of making us feel more welcomed at her home.

"__-ah what were you doing while waiting for us?" Taecyeon asked

"I was watching Wild Bunny waeyo? You guys want to watch it?" she asked all of us.

"Wild Bunny?!?! Can we also watch Idol show, Idol Army and after that our Happy together?" Nickhun and Wooyoung excitedly asked. Nodding her head that's saying she approved on what they planned.

"LET'S GO!!! VIDEO TIME!! KAJA!!!" Junho hyperly said to all of us.

With that all of us went to the living room and all of us watched Wild Bunny and Idol Army, I missed our leader :| .

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP3afEWtVbo&feature=g-like WILD BUNNY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8hIQmYvANI&feature=g-like IDOL SHOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2MhxDS0I18&feature=g-like IDOL SHOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddteq8IusDs&feature=g-like IDOL ARMY (SHINEE) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrwfkURtkQY&feature=relmfu IDOL ARMY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYP29Z-Z0jE&feature=g-like IDOL ARMY

 

"TAECYEON HYUNG JUST GO PWNED" Chansung said

"JAEBUM HYUNG IS HILARIOUS!!" we all said

"EWWW BROMANCE!!" Wooyoung and Junho disgustingly said

"NICKHUN OPPA AND MINHO KYAAA!!" __-ah excitedly said making us all look at her weirdly.

All of us were all laughing at our antics and doings in those shows that we haven't realized the time. So me and __-ah volunteered to go to the supermarket fot tonight's dinner. __-ah said she'll use her car and she'll drive because she teased me that I still don't know how to drive >.<; so now we are now heading to the supermarket and while were at it we played the cd in her car. We were both listening and singing to the songs at first but suddenly I stopped singing when a SNSD song played in her track, so she also stopped singing and curiously look and asked me.

"Waeyo oppa? What wrong? Why did this song made you feel sad once again?"

So I openly said to her about my break up with SNSD TIffany, on how she gave up on our relationship. 

"That's okay oppa time will heal your heart. Just wait for the right person to appear in front of you. Don't worry someday you will see that one special person that's gonna be with you forever." __-ah comfortingly said to me.

 

Somehow when she said those words to me my heart skip a beat once again and my heart feels at ease. Am I starting to have feeling for __-ah? I was still thinking of that, I haven't realized we were already at the supermarket.

"__-ah what are you planning to cook?" I asked her.

"Bulgogi, Kimchi chigae and some side dishes for our dinner, do you think that's enough oppa?" __-ah worriedly asks me.

"That's enough __-ah, come on let's buy the ingredients already so that we can go home early, we have beasts to feed." laughingly I said to her.

So with that we bought all the ingredients for our dinner, she also bought cocoa powder, whip cream, milk and powdered sugar? Where is she gonna use that? Oh well, so we payed for the groceries we bought and we drove back to her house.

Upon arrival me and __-ah went straight to her kitchen, I also voulunteered to help her in cooking. So me and __-ah started cooking, we were both comfortably talking with each other while cooking the food. I feel so light whenever I talk to __-ah.

 

NICKHUN'S POV

 

I was still busy in watching the show when suddenly Wooyoung approached me and whispered something to me

"Hyung didn't you notice __-ah and Junsu hyung are so close right now? Ever since Junsu hyung met __-ah he's been so happy, you think he likes __-ah?"

"I know I've noticed that as well. Maybe he finally moved on, with his last relationship. I don't know let's just see those two progress." I said to Wooyoung.

 

I don't want to assume that easily but I think those two will develop feelings with each other. I hope that if ever they were together they can surpass and keep their relationship strong. For sure a lot of people will be against in their relationship if that happens. 

"DINNER'S READY!!!" Junsu hyung and ___-ah said to all of us.

So we all went to the living room because while eating we are also watching Happy Together. We all sat at the table, we were all drooling at the food they just prepared. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7mv3nkhFY1qfxoq7o1_500.jpg and http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6u9abHAIB1qjwqano1_500.jpg

"Jalmeokkketsseumnida." we all said. We all started eating the food, and the food is absolutely delicious we are all in heaven because of the taste. 

"Noona your cooking is daebak! Its really delicious." Chansung said.

"Yah I also helped __-ah." Junsu irritatingly said.

"For sure you just brought chaos in the kitchen, after all you're a terrible chef." Wooyoung teasingly said to Junsu.

"Yah! I did not bring chaos in the kitchen, __-ah I did great in the kitchen right?" Junsu asked __-ah

"Hmm you almost burned the food, that's why I let you cut the vegetables and prepare the table instead." __-ah teasingly said which brought laughter in the whole house.

"But I cut the vegetables and prepared the table beautifully and presentable right?" Junsu poutingly said which made us laugh even more.

 

While still eating we are still watching Happy together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSDY5U3Ruzc&feature=related

"Nickhun hyung your wave really does look like Noh Hongcheol. ahha"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0FF8Zq826w&feature=relmfu

"Junsu oppa you're a bad influence to Khunnie oppa! That's why oppa is such an expert when he taught me those curse words."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyZvSVIhOgM&feature=relmfu

"Junsu-ah you're really funny here!! HAHAH DAEBAK!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcCokCkWc5E&feature=relmfu

"Do you want new pants and underwear Junsu hyung?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igv68jyiCzQ&feature=relmfu

"Hyung go use the rope, be y bwahahahahha. I want pocket money hyung"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcsTJUOMsg8&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HRNd3C5sI&feature=relmfu

"2PM DAEBAK!! HAHAHA MANSAE!!"

 

After that wonderful dinner we were still having a fun conversation when suddenly __-ah stood up from her seat and that made us stop from talking, where is she going?

 

 

YOU POV

 

"__ dongsaeng where are you going?" Nickhun oppa asked me. 

"Gonna go to the kitchen to make and get something for dessert, and I am giving you a clue this is your favorite dessert that I make for you and Min." 

All of the 2pm members were thinking on what I said when suddenly Khunnie oppa's face brightened and stand up from his seat.

"__-ah don't tell me that's...OMG!!! GO MAKE IT NOW!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT IT AGAIN!!" Khunnie oppa excitedly said.

 

So I  went to the kitchen to brew some coffee and I steam the milk I bought in the grocery, after that I took out from the fridge the tiramisu I made earlier, with the cocoa powder, sugar and whip cream I did the last finishing touches for my tiramisu. Now that the coffee and milk is finished I did my latte art per cup once that everything is finished I served it once again on the table. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8c2sg2hS81qcr5izo1_500.jpg all of them were once again excited and drooling on the dessert I made. Once they all tasted my dessert they're expression are all DAEBAK..

"IT STILL TASTES THE SAME __-AH A WORK OF ART!!" Khunnie oppa happily said

"THIS IS HEAVEN NOONA!!" Chansung excitedly said

"YOU'RE A GREAT COOK DONGSAENG!!" Taecyeon said while patting my head

"YOUR SOON TO BE HUSBAND IS SO LUCKY!!" Junsu said while smiling

 

I was only laughing at their remarks and how they devour the coffee and dessert, this oppas are all funny. While were eating our dessert I typed on youtube 2PM dance and all the links showed, I clicked Dream team vs 2PM dance battle and once again laughter erupts in the whole room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irTshzqBvIQ

"Wooyoung chingu you should totally teach me that dance puahaha its an art." I said to him earning a high five from him.

"__-ah click the Star Dance Battle." Junsu requested to me.

"No no no! Junsu hyung stop her before that happens, stop her now." Nickhun oppa panickly said to all of the 2pm members. Too late I clicked the link already http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATq2ZEgm_BU&feature=related We were all concentrating at 2pm dance at first. I was blushing already at how hot the performance was most especially when they did the hip s, all of them removed their clothes and most especially when Taecyeon oppa rip his shirt, ughh I sounded like a ert. I was still blushing in the whole performance when suddenly they all looked and grinned at me.

"__-ah why are you blushing? Are we that hot? ahahaha" they all said to me.

Before I can respond Super Junior oppa dance went on. I was concentrating at the whole dance when suddenly all of them asked me

"__-ah were are much better dancers than our sunbaes right? You were speechless at our performance right? Not answering? Okay." After that they started eating and drinking once again and are still focused on the video. Back to the video we were still watching, I was still quiet at first but when they removed their masks I started screaming and jumping like a crazy fan

"SUPER JUNIOR OPPAS ARE THE BEST!!"

"ALL OF THEM LOOK SO HOT"

"DONGHAE OPPA MY FISHY OPPA  SARANGHAEYO! MARRY ME OPPA I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!"

 

All of them spit and choked on the words I said and all of them looked at me like I was some sort of a strange human being. I was really focused and I was at my own world once again whenever Super Junior comes out, what can I say I am also an ELF. After the whole performance I still can't stop smiling and once again I clicked the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6fdNb70PI0&feature=related

"OPPAS YOUR DANCE IS DAEBAK!!"

"SARANG...... 

"__-AH/NOONA STOP IT!!" they all shouted at me which brings me back to reality. I all looked at them and I was shocked because all of their faces are shock and somehow they feel betrayed, what happen?

"Oppa what happen? Why are your faces like that? Who did this to you?" I worriedly asked. All of them just stared at me once again like I'm weird.

"Seriously __-ah you never change do you? You are still like a mad woman whenever you watch Super Junior Sunbaenims." Khunnie oppa said while shaking his head. Oh yeah hehe I forgot about that.

"Heheh I can't help it you know I love this group most especially Donghae oppa." I shyly said.

"Wow __-ah its our first time to see you like that, that was somehow unbelievable and shocking to know." 2pm members laughingly said to me. 

 

After that awakward encounter Taecyeon oppa and Wooyoung oppa started interviewing me.

"__-ah have you ever had a boyfriend?" Junho asked.

"Ani never experienced one." I shyly said which made them all shocked.

"Seriously? Then how come you can make love or inspirational songs?" Wooyoung asked

"I get inspiration on my surroundings and most especially to the people I encounter."

"Next question noona, who is your favorite 2pm member?" Chansung excitedly asked me.

"I like all of you equally." I said which made them all groan.

"You're no fun __-ah. There's always a bias in every group. So who is it?" Junsu oppa persistently asked me. So once again everyone stared and waited for my answer. 

"UHMM..IT HAS A LETTER N,and U. That's it no more questions." I answered which made them all groan from frustration. Good thing I was able to skip that topic, once they know that I will be in big trouble.

"Fine if you say so. So what do you think we should do once again?" Wooyoung said changing the subject.

"Let' watch videos again on youtube. What should we watch?" Junho asked all of us.

"LET'S WATCH SUPER JUNIOR PERFORMANCES AND REALITY SHOWS!!" I happily said.

"NO WE WILL NOT WATCH THAT __-AH!!" all of them answered.

"AISH YOU GUYS ARE NO FUN TO BE WITH." I poutingly said to all of them which brings laughter once again in the whole room.

 

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

Its been a few days since we last visted __-ah house. It was definitely one of the best days of my life, but I am still curious on who __-ah likes somehow I wish that it was me, that will really make me happy. Anyways today is my first broadcast for Immortal Song 2, I am nervously waiting for my turn when suddenly I received a text from a special person.

 

From: My __ dongsaeng :*

Oppa I heard from Khunnie oppa that it was your performance for Immortal Song 2 today. Wishing you good luck! I know you can do it oppa, remember to have fun in your performance. Take care of yourself. <3

 

I smiled at her text she is really sweet. Her text made me lose all of my nervousness. 

 

"Junsu you'll be the next one to perform. Get ready because you'll be performing after five minutes." the staff said to me. So with the courage I have right now I went up to the stage and performed You in my Clud Memory by Hyun Jin Young. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ghEFFRq-8&feature=g-like

I really gave my all in this performance and I can see a lot of people are having fun. During this whole performance all I think about was __-ah, ever since she came in to my life, the darkness I once had turned into sunshine and happiness. I was able to forget all of my hardships, trials and problems. She gave me the courage, strength and most especially inspiration, __-ah you are really a gift God sent for me. 

 

Even though I didn't win in the episode I still feel like I've won because I am now once again a new person, a new person who will live life to the fullest and a person who is not now afraid to FALL IN LOVE ONCE AGAIN. 

 

 

 

Let's all see how our two characters develop feelings for each other, let's all find out on our next chapter :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that all of you like this chapter of mine. Junsu oppa's voice is really soothing ^^ <3333333333333333333