Chapter 20

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

20th chapter...*shoots confetti so happy that I've been this far... <33333333 I sincerely thank you all my readers and subscribers. With that I will all give you my kisses and hug!! <3333333333333 HAPPINESS!! :)))

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

YOU POV

 

"Come on now __-ah are you still angry with us? We're sorry okay" both of your parents and brother guilty told you.

"I'm not really angry I just felt tricked, you guys just didn't told me that you already knew my relationship with Junsu oppa!!" you poutingly said to them.

 

Flashback:

Pink: YOU 

Blue: Junsu

 

 

"_____-AH WE'RE BACK!!!"

 

 

"OMMA, APPA AND OPPA!!!" I said panicly to them. Too much panic that I suddenly closed the door. Realization hit me and I quickly opened the door and there they were too stunned on what I did.

"Ya __-ah what's wrong with you?" my mom worriedly asked me and before I answer my brother suddenly butted in the conversation.

"Maybe my little dongsaeng is on drugs or just came out on the mental ward? Or maybe she's been possessed aigoo my beloved dongsaeng turned into an alien...SO FREAKING COOL!! OWWWW" upon hearing his answer I quickly smacked him in the arm.

"Of course not oppa. I am perfectly normal if I say so myself. I was just shocked that you guys came here so unexpectedly. Beside you guys usually message me before you all go here."

"Well let's just say we want to give you a surprise. Besides our anniversary is almost near, not to mention your birthday. So we all decided to spend the holidays here." my dad said as well.

 

"SO HERE WE ARE!! SURPRISE!!!" they all said to me. Indeed it was really a surprise. Before I can even open my mouth I felt a presence behind me...Oh no!!!

"___-ah so who are your...Oh annyeonghaseyo." he quickly bowed to them. I was expecting shock plastered on their faces but they all look so calm. They bowed. My oppa and appa did a brotherly hug and my omma...my omma he even give him a kiss on the cheeks?!?!?! NO FREAKING WAY!!!

"Oh hyung, aunt and uncle your here already. I thought you guys will drop by next week."

"Well let's just say I can't wait to go back to my home country and of course to see my daughter once again. Junsu son call us Omma and appa okay?" 

"Neh omma and appa!!" he chirply said to them. 

"Aigoo what a cute and sweet boyfriend you have here __-ah." my mom said while ruffling my boyfriend's hair.

"I know he's not only handsome, and manly but he also have good manners. Nice one __-ah." my dad also added.

"I can't believe my beloved dongsaeng will find a normal guy, I thought she will have one of those mental patients as her boyfriend, because she belongs in those type of human beings aigoo...maybe she ate something weird. Or maybe for the first time I'm wrong!!!"  he said while shaking his head. He looks like he can't believe that I have a boyfriend right now.....oh yeah!!!

 

"WAIT!!! YOU GUYS ALREADY KNEW MY RELATIONSHIP WITH JUNSU OPPA!?!?! WHAT'S MORE HOW DID YOU GUYS EVEN KNOW HIM WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN INTRODUCE YOU GUYS TO HIM?!?!?! I DEMAND AN ANSWER!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!"

"Ughh Jagiya before they can answer your question why don't we let them enter in your house first? Its freezing already." Junsu said and because of that we all entered my house and oppa was helping them in carrying the luggages. After fixing everything in place we quickly sat down while having hot chocolate.

"Okay speak now!!"

"Well how can I say this I actually met them through video chat?"

"Video chat? How can you even talk to them if your not even friends with them not until....Khunnie oppa!!" 

"Dongsaeng chillax we just met suddenly, I was video chatting with Khun when suddenly he introduced himself there. I must say he has guts" he said after that he did a high five with my beloved boyfriend.

"Yes my dear he really has guts because he introduced himself to us and he was actually asking us the permission to court you. Well we can see that he's serious so we said yes. Since then we always viceo chat with him. Gosh he's a really good catch __-ah. Good job!!" my mom and dad said while doing a thumbs up.

 

All through out the night all they did was talk and talk. I was even more shock because even though they just met for the first time it feels like they  know each other for years already. All through out the night all I did was just stare, listen and be dumbstruck...I JUST GOT PWNED XD

 

 

"Dongsaeng that happened days ago and you're still angry? Maybe you're in your period. Am I right? hahaha Owww" after my oppa said that I smack him in the arm.

"Well I can't help it. Reminiscing that day somehow makes my blood boil. Not to mention you oppa. You tease me so much that day. Let's just say I'm seeking revenge right now." I did a mehrong to him. 

 

Well here we are me and my family having a family day in the beach. Actually its our parents anniversary and we all decided to spend it in the beach. All through out the day all we did was shopping, sight seeing, playing in the beach and here we are right now at the bon fire. Having a barbecue party while my dear oppa is strumming at the guitar. We spend all the night eating and talking. I signalled my oppa and from then he understood what I meant. So I stood up from my seat.

 

"Omma and appa we just want to thank you for having us in your lives. For having the perfect family that I ever dream of in having. Thank you for always guiding us all through out in our lives. I just want to thank you guys for making this family complete. Because of that me and my oppa decided to do a small performance for you guys."  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VCwK2plFg

 

CHERISH

So tired of broken hearts and losing at this game

Before I start this dance
I take a chance in telling you
I want more than just romance
You are my destiny, I can't let
Go baby can't you see
Cupid please take your aim at me

[ Chorus: ]
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/m/mymp/cherish.html ]
Cherish the thought
Of always having you here by my side (oh baby I)
Cherish the joy
You keep bringing it into my life
(I'm always singing it)
Cherish your strength
You got the power to make me feel good (and baby I)
Perish the thought
Of ever leaving, I never would

I was never satisfied with casual encounters
I can't hide my need for two hearts
That bleed with burning love
That's the way it's got to be
Romeo and Juliet, they never felt this way I bet
So don't underestimate my point of view

 

 

After singing their anniversary song I quicky kissed and hug them.

 

"Happy Anniversay Omma and Appa. May your love grew and prosper more. Love you guys."

 

After that we all decided to call it a night.

Here I am dreaming and wishing that me and Junsu oppa love will also be like my parents. Love that is forever, eternity and everlasting. I promise that I will make that happen~(^__~v

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Randomness but full of comedy? ^^ Hope you guys like it and see you all in the next chapter~~Holidays and events in the next coming chapters~~TOODLES :************* XOXO <33333333