Chapter 13

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

Finally a new update for my lovely readers. My Vegas trip was definitely awesome although I'm not yet on the right legal age I still enjoyed it there. Food and shopping was definitely to die for. Can you readers give me money for shopping? Just send the money through mail bwhahhaha I WANT TO BE ON A SHOP TILL YOU DROP MODE!!! WHO'S WITH ME? LEGGOW!!! :P Sorry for not being able to update for a week there were sudden plans that just occurred. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

So here we are me, Changmin and Nichkhun at the cafe. Just like what Nichkhun said to us we need to tell him everything that he needs to know regarding __-ah and the bet. 

"Okay let's not waste our time. Just spill everything you hyungs hiding. Let's just get this over with." Nichkhun said to the both of us. With that we told everything to him. That its not really our intention to hurt __-ah. Not to mention to the fact that Changmin hyung gave up already because he know how much I LOVE __-AH.

After telling ito to him he gave the both of us a smacked on the head which made us groan in pain.

"You guys are really incredible. Not to mention you Junsu-hyung I can't believe you even agreed in this stupid idea. You are really a pabo hyung. Anyways at least I now know everything. Junsu-hyung just promise me you will take care of her okay? __-ah is really special to me and I don't want anything bad happen to her. Just promise me you will love her dearly."

"Of course like I told you even before the bet happen I really want to confess my true feeling to __-ah. I promise I will protect and love __-ah dearly." I assuringly said to Nichkhun.

"HELLO CHANGMIN IN THE HOUSE YO! Come on guys give me some love. I feel lonely here. HELLO~~~" Changmin butted in.

"NO!!!! BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID IDEA THIS THING HAPPEN!! WITH THAT NO LOVE FOR YOU!~~~~" both me and Nichkhun said to him.

"YOU GUYS ARE UNBELIEVABLE! I HATE YOU GUYS!!!" he whined at the both of us which we just replied with a mehrong.

"But hyung how are you gonna approach __-ah?"

"Don't worry I already thought about it. But I need somehow your help." 

 

With all the explanations to him we ended our conversation. I just wish __-ah will forgive me.

 

 

YOU POV

 

So everything happen really fast. Just like what I said to them I really tried my best to not see Junsu oppa. Tomorrow is Junsu oppa's performance for Immortal song 2. I just wish he's okay by himself. Even though I'm angry with him I can't stop myself from worrying and thinking so much of him. 

Anyways Nichkhun oppa told everthing what they talked about in the cafe to me. So I guess Junsu oppa's feelings to me are really true. I am really relieved that I heard this from him but somehow I am still not yet ready to see or even answer his true feelings to me. I guess I still have my doubts and fears in entering a relationship. *Sigh I wish I can fix this. 

So Nichkhun oppa texted me that we will have dinner so I rampaged my closet and I decided that this is what I am gonna wear http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb15ul2Xr21rwjyvlo1_500.png. With everything all set I went straight ahead to my destination. Upon arriving I was immediately greeted by romance filling in the air http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mau6bweLs51r9i550o1_500.jpg

I was curious on the person who did this event and my question was immediately answered with a banner falling from the wall http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=6CPWLXnIZiIg5M:&imgrefurl=http://www.myhotcomments.com/graphics/54649&docid=9OCgcKi83sQj6M&imgurl=http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/21/21bc2280247d25dedf8867aea2babb11.JPG&w=400&h=336&ei=bnNrUMPnI8XZigKZ7YC4Bg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=179&vpy=310&dur=2730&hovh=206&hovw=245&tx=108&ty=120&sig=101373817272792269303&page=1&tbnh=137&tbnw=163&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:93.

After reading the banner someone tapped my shoulder and when I look at him I was greeted by Junsu oppa. I knew it! It really is Junsu oppa who did this. Junsu oppa appearing right infront of me I was really stunned by his prpesence. Of course you readers all know that I am still nervous and not yet ready to talk to him but I guess this is the right time. 

After the staring contest he guided me in our seat and both of us started eating. Not either one of us even dared to speak. Tension still fills in the air. Somehow I am still relaxed on what's happening, I really miss him after all I haven't seen him for the past days so just knowing his presence besides me still makes my heart flutter. 

After eating that's when Junsu oppa started our conversation.

"__-ah I am really sorry! I really didn't mean it. Its just that I don't want other people most especially guys to capture your heart. I guess I just suddenly became jealous that's why I was able to agree to this stupid bet. I am really sorry __-ah will you forgive me? I promise I will never hurt you again."

"Actually at first I still don't know yet if I am gonna forgive you right now or not. Oppa do you know how much I felt that time? I feel like my heart has been shattered in a million pieces. It hurts oppa it really hurts. But after hearing your story from Nichkhun oppa and you did all this I decided to forgive you. BUT to your confession I don't think I can answer that yet.  "

"Thank you so much __-ah. I promise that I will never hurt you. I promise that I will do my very best to capture your heart. I promise you I will make you fall in love with me."

"You are too confident oppa. What makes you so sure that you can make me fall in love with you?" after saying that to him he immediately stood up from his seat and kneeled right in front of me. His eyes never leaving he told me.

"Because I know also from the start that you have the same feelings as I am. I just hurt your feelings so starting from today I will do my best to heal and capture your heart once again. That's how much I am crazily in love with you. __-ah saranghae." after saying those words to me he quickly kissed me on the cheek. Before I came back to my senses he went back from his seat.

With that the night has ended. He brought me back home safely. Before I can even open the door he called me once again and he gave me a VIP ticket.

"Well uhmmm I was wondering if you can attend at my performance for Immortal song 2 tomorrow. I want you to see me perform after all my performance is dedicated for you. So will you come and watch me?"

Really this guy makes my heart flutter every minute. "Sure I would love to see you perform. See you tomorrow oppa." after saying those words to him I quickly kissed him on the cheeks. After saying good luck to him and before he can even react I quickly entered my house leaning my back on the door and catching my breath. I can't believe I did that. While catching my breath I can hear at the other side his shouts and screams. The screams of "SHE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!!" numerous time before the voice drifted slowly. With a smile on my face I was quickly set off to dream land.

 

 

KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

OMO THIS IS IT!! THIS IS REALLY IS IT IS IT!!! TODAY IS OPPA's PERFORMANCE FOR WAIT!!! KYAA I MUST QUICKLY PREPARE MYSELF!!! Another round of ransacking my closet, with a outfit I finally decided http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m85x3rtJ241rwjyvlo1_500.png. Not too extravagant but appealing to the eyes. With a satisfaction plastered on my face I quickly sent off to oppa's recording.

 

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

One word: NERVOUSNESS! That is what I am feeling now. I was pacing back and forth due to the nervousness I am having right now. I can't help it, __-ah is gonna see me perform. Gosh I wish I can really pull this off. Junsu you can do this! I know you can. So the staff already called me, so I quickly went up the stage. Upon going to the stage my eyes immediately scattered, looking for __-ah. Finally I saw her in the middle of the crowd waving her hand and she mouthed good luck and fighting to me earning a smile on my face and eventually all my nervousness went down the drain. With the profound courage I was able to perform Wait perfectly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdefgVgqSNc&feature=g-like. As expected everyone was impressed and shock from my own version of WAIT. I can also see that jealousy in __-ah eyes when I danced with the dancer. Omo even though she's pouting she still looks cute. *sigh my __-ah is really adorable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDCE2HZgsYY&feature=g-like This is it the results between me and Changmin hyung and I was very shocked that I was able to beat hyung.

While giving him a hug he whispered in my ear "Congrats Junsu. Take care of __-ah, okay?" both of us just smile. Finally everything is really settled! Hooray __-ah is all for me!!!

After the ending of the whole recording I was quickly greeted by a hug from __-ah. I proudly introduced __-ah to my sunbaes and hoobaes I was shocked from their screamings. Because all of them are wanting a sign and picture from her. Is she that famous? I was a bit protective of her because some of the guys are making a move on her that's why I said to them that __-ah is the most important and special girl in my life, which earn a set of teasings, protests and bickering from them;  __-ah will just hide her face due to the embarassment I just created. What?!?!? I need to protect my girl, __-ah is mine only mine! NO SHARING!! :P

 

After everything that happen we sent off to have our dinner. The night was simply wonderful. Everything seems to be perfect. Celebrating the perfect day with the most perfect and special person in my life. Life couldn't get any better. After that splendid dinner I brought __-ah home.

"Oppa chukahae! I am really proud of you!"

"Thank you __-ah. Thank you for celebrating this wonderful and memorable day with me. Thank you __-ah."

"No problem oppa. Always remember that I am always here for you. So go home now. See you tomorrow at work. Good night oppa. Sweet dreams."

"See you tomorrow. Good night __-ah! Sweet dreams!" after saying this she signalled me to go already I was almost near at her gate ready to go at my car when suddenly __-ah poked me on my shoulder. So I faced her and asked her.

"Ne, is there something that you need to say to me?"

"Uhhh....good night oppa."

"Good night __-ah" I was about to open the gate when she poked me in the shoulder again. So I faced her once again and ask her.

"What is i....

 

Before I can even finish on what I was saying she quickly kissed me on the cheek. I was dumbfounded on what she did.

"Good night oppa and sweet dreams!" after saying that she quickly went inside her house. With all of the excitement building up in my system, I just shouted in the quiet road.

 

"SHE KISSED ME AGAIN ON THE CHEEK!!!! YAHOO!!! SHE KISSED ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!"

 

 

Really this is one of the best moments in my life. I promise you __-ah I will do my best to capture your heart once again. I promise that I will do my very best to hear those 3 words in your lips. So far so good Junsu-ah you can do this! OPERATION CAPTURE __-AH HEART! LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH!!! 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO!! THINGS ARE STARTING TO DEVELOP!!! HOORAY!! YOU GUYS ARE IN GOOD TERMS ONCE AGAIN!!! LET'S JUST SEE ON HOW JUNSU-SHI  WILL MAKE YOU CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS TO HIM :P

 

*GUYS CAN YOU HELP ME MAKE A SWEET CONFESSION CHAPTER? LIKE A SCENARIO?!?! HELP!! I DON'T KNOW A THING!

*ANYWAYS A LONG CHAPTER! THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS!

*THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS:THROWS HEARTS :*****************

 

MWAH MWAH TSUP TSUP TO ALL :*****************