Chapter 29

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

I would just like to say....I am so spazzing now because of the DaraGon moment in Gayo Daejun *sigh my APPLER HEART IS SPAZZING RIGHT NOW KJSLHLKSDHSALKHASDKJHDSA....oh and HELLO TO EVERYONE XD 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

"Hyung are you okay?" the maknae asked me.

"Yeah I'm alright just a bit stressed over the scandal. These reportors gave me so much of a headache."

 

Well yeah ever since the news posted the whole issue spread like wild fire and it took a few days for the company to fix my mess. The news already died now but the consequences of it is that our band most especialy me have more anti-fans than the last time. It stresses me out more and to the fact that its not only me who is affected but my girlfriend as well. 

I know she's thinking how useless she is and these past few days I wasn't even able to have time for her. That's why I need to assure and comfort her.

I immediately called my friends and band members. 

 

"Can I request something for you guys?"

 

 

YOU POV

 

"UGHH! STRESS!" I frustratingly pulLed my hair while doing some paper works. Actually I'm just doing some simple and usual paper works my mind lingers at the thought of my boyfriend. After that news break down they have more antis than the last time and I can see at my boyfriend's face that the stress overwhelms him too much. Makes me guilty and I feel so useless. I miss him so much its been days since I last talked and bond with him. I miss his warmth, voice, words, kiss and many more. 

How I wish I can see him now. 

Hmm might as well finish this damn paper works. Yosh! Aja Fighting!

 

After a few hours I finally finished my paper works..then I realized that its night time already...might as well cook dinner..I was about to go to the kitchen when suddenly my phone ringed so I quickly picked it up. I then there saw a text from my boyfriend. Seeing his text once again still makes my heart beat fast and this text also makes my heart feel at ease.

 

From: Junsu <3

Hey __-ah can I see you at the park. Gonna wait for you there. Take care :*

 

I quickly change my clothes and went straight ahead at the park. Upon arrival all I see in the park was just pure darkness. I was still at daze and my mind is still wandering on what is happening when I suddenly heard voices. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChL0F2zB9tw

 

NO GOODBYES BY ONE DAY 

 

One by one all of them came  and per member have a banner forming a word  I'm Sorry __-ah <3 out but what makes my heart skip a beat more is when Junsu my boyfriend came out with a bouquet of roses, he was still singing walking towards me. Seeing him infront of me makes my tears stream down at my face.

 

Don't wanna say goodbye, goodbye baby goodbye. 

 

 

When he was finally near he first gave the roses to me, crying my heart out I quickly hug him. Gosh I so miss him. Feels like my world shattered when we didn't saw each other. I was still sobbing when I felt his hands cupping my face and then he brought my face close to him. Seeing him at close makes me sad I can see how stressed he is already and that makes my heart broke into a million pieces and that makes my cry even more. 

 

"Hush now __-ah please don't cry. You know I don't want to see you like that it makes my heart feel heavy. Hush now please hmm please jagiya." with him saying that I quickly did what he said.  

"___-ah sorry for neglecting you for this past days. I was just so stressed out I know you're feeling useless because on what I did and I'm really sorry for  that. I just don't want you to join in my mess. I don't want to see you hurt. But I guess what I did was a huge mistake. I'm really sorry jagiya." hearing that I quickly hug him and my tears stream down on my face once again.

"I th-though y-you don't need me. I really did feel useless you know? I was so worried, no text or messages from you makes my heart break. I thought we're gonna br-br"  I wasn't able to finish because he quickly cupped my face and lock lips with me. Through that kiss I can feel how sorry he is and the love was still there. After kissing he leaned his forehead to mine.

"Don't you ever think you're useless __-ah. I always need you afterall you are my life so don't you ever think that okay? I'm sorry I promise whatever happens I'll keep in touch."

"I know there's nothing much that I can do oppa but I promise you this I will never leave you we will get this together I promise."

"Thank you for fighting with me."

"I" Junsu first kissed my forehead.

"LOVE" after that my nose.

"YOU" and lastly my lips, which I immediately answered back. Then I suddenly heard voices which brought me back to reality and I just forgot about them omo the embarassment. I quickly hid at my boyfriend's chest and he was just laughing at my state.

 

"YOU GUYS ARE TOO CHEESY!"

"NO MAKE OUT SESSION IN FRONT OF THE MAKNAE!"

"HYUNG I'M ON THE RIGHT AGE ALREADY!!"

"I KNOW THOSE STUFF ALREADY!!"

"WELL YEAH FOR THE FACT YOU ALWAYS WATCH THOSE KIND OF "STUFF""

"HEY DON'T POINT EVERYTHING TO ME!! YOU ALWAYS WATCH TOO"

"YEAH YOU EVEN SHARE"

"EWW THAT'S SO DISGUSTING GUYS!!"

"SHUT UP!!!!!"

 

Me and oppa we're just laughing at the scene in front of us. He peck me on the lips again.

 

"I love you so much __-ah"

"I love you more Junsu oppa" from there we started kissing passionately again.

 

 

"EWW THAT'S DISGUSTING MEN!"

"YAH MAKNAE HERE!!"

"GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM!!"

 

We ended the night full of laughs and kisses.

 

 

Early in the morning I woke up through the sound of my phone, I quickly answered the phone and hearing the voice of the president makes my heart beat from the nervousness.

 

"I WANT YOU TO COME TO MY COMPANY RIGHT NOW. RIGHT THIS INSTANT. WE NEED TO TALK."

 

 

OH NO!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

New update!  :) 

After finishing this story I decided to just do oneshot stories if I have time and inspiration. Hope you read my oneshot stories. I made a new one ft. Kris aka Wu Yifan if EXO-M (MY NEW BIAS! KYAAA!)