Chapter 24

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

New update!! :******************** 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7NsxN6UQ2k 

 

 

~You're my sunshine

 

You'll always be my sunshine

 

One and only sunshine

 

You'll always be my sunshine~~

 

 

 

"AND CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!! THAT'S A WRAP YOU GUYS!!" 

"YOU GUYS WORK HARD" me and Kang Miyeon noona said to the whole staff.

 

Like I said we just finished recording Kang Miyeon noona's music video titled Sunshine. Sunshine is one of the recent songs I just composed and noona decided to put it in her album. This song is dedicated for her beloved fans for Valentine's day.

After the shoot I started packing up my things so that I can go straight ahead to the JYP building for my last recording and directing in Wooyoung's title track DJ Got Me Going Crazy before all of us 2pm members go to Japan.

I was still packing my stuff when I heard a knock on the door and there is Kang Miyeon noona, upon entering I quickly stop myself from packing and went straight to her to give her a hug and goodbye.

 

"Thank you for featuring in my song and your composition is definitely amazing. You sure are inspired neh Junsu-shi?" 

"Yeah you can say that. I am very happy on my life right now. Not only in my career but also in my  love life. Everything is perfect."

"Although I'm a bit shock you chose me in singing to your composition. Why won't you let ___-ah sing to this song? After all you dedicated this song for her."

"I already told that to her. I actually really want her to sing this but she told me if she will sing this and once the world knows who she is there might cause some scandals and she doesn't want that."

"Well she is right and just think she's just doing this because she's worried for you. She doesn't want to ruin your career. Don't worry, you guys can overcome everything. Everything is going to be alright. So I guess this is goodbye regards to your members and ___-ah."

"Thank you noona."

 

After that small talk with a few things left I was now finished in packing my things. So me and my manager quickly went to JYP building. Upon arriving in the studio I was quickly welcomed by the beats and vocal of Wooyoung. Upon opening the door I was quickly welcomed by a warm hug from my girlfriend. With a short peck on the lips with our hands clasp together we quickly sat on our seats.

 

"So how's your day with Miyeon unnie?"

"The recording was fine. She was asking about you and our relationship and she told me she really supports us."

"You have a new supporter again in our relationship, seriously sometimes you should stop bragging it to other people. What if the netizens will hear this for sure it will cause a great speculation for your band and you guys wouldn't want that."

"Don't worry news like this will not be spread to everyone, afterall we artists also cover other artists relationship. Don't worry I won't tell it to the netizens besides even though I want to spread and say it to the whole world that __-ah is mine, I decided that maybe you're right for the sake of your safety we can just lay low and keep our relationship quiet."

"Thank you oppa, love you." giving me a small kiss on the cheeks making me smile more.

"Love you too." giving a short peck on the lips and a tight hug.

We were savoring the moment when we both heard a coughing sound and when we look up there's Wooyoung grinning widly at us. To hide the embarassment __-ah quickly broke the hug and sat up straight. I quickly glared Wooyoung for ruining the moment.

 

"Sorry for ruining the moment hyung and __-ah." 

"Its nothing oppa."

" blocker." I muttered quitely ___-ah heard this and she quickly nudged me on the side, which made me groan in pain.

 

So with a few minutes we talk a bit. After that short break we quickly went straight from the recording 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk8r9fk0i_g 

 

Somehow even though Wooyoung have perfect vocals on the parts I sometimes let him repeat it. I was doing it a couple of times when suddenly ___-ah stop the music and called for a break.

 

"Oppa seriously why are you letting Wooyoung oppa keep on repeating his parts? Everything was perfect."

"I'm just gathering some more. There are some that are better than his previous ones that's why I want him to repeat it."

"But hyung I already repeated it like a couple of times and this recording is like our last recording. So I am so sure this is like polishing and completing the track. Don't tell me you're worried for tomorrow?"

 

With a deep sigh I told them "Fine I'm sorry for doing it. I just want to have more quality time with my girlfriend afterall she won't be coming with us when we go to Japan. I'm just savring the moment because for sure I will badly miss her." I said while whining and pouting with a small smile on her face she cupped my face and let me face her. 

"Oppa don't worry I'm gonna be okay here. We can still contact with each other. Just finish your schedules in Japan so that you can come home quickly okay?"

"Okay."

"Good." with a small peck on the lips she quickly let go her hands on my face. "Now oppa why don't you get us some food and drinks my stomach is rumbling from the hunger." which earn us laughs in the whole room. So I quickly went out to buy us food and drinks.

 

 

YOU POV

 

Once Junsu oppa went out silence fill in the whole room.

 

"For a singer and music composer you sure can act well." hearing this from Wooyoung oppa I quickly faced him while smiling.

"What? A little surprise won't be that bad. For sure he'll be happy once he hear the news the president told me."

"You coming with us in Japan for sure he will go ecstatic. Anyways ughh just make sure this secret of yours won't let us get into trouble."

"Don't worry you guys won't get into trouble. Just act like you guys don't know okay? Just keep the secret okay?" which earn him a small nod.

 

 

After a few minutes talking Junsu oppa came back; after the short break we resumed our recording. After the recording we all went home. With me all by myself I quickly re-checked my things at my luggage for our trip tom. With everything settled I drifted to dream land with excitement in my face. For sure he will be excited tomorrow.

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

Today is the day on our flight going to Japan so here I am with the other members boarding the plane because in a few minutes the plane will take off. With one last text I quickly entered the plane I quickly find my seat. There's a person near the window next to my seat reading the newspaper....with my seat found I quickly sat there and became daze.

 

"Its a beautiful day don't you think?" the person reading the newspapers said to me.

"Yeah maybe I don't know." I said to this person with no energy.

"You seem to have no energy. Are you not that excited to go to Japan?"

"Well I'm excited but my trip in Japan will be more fun if my girlfriend will be here."

"You seem to love your girlfriend a lot huh. You're that crazy for her?"

"Yeah ever since she came to my life she became my world. I really love her."

 

 

"I love you too Junsu oppa."

 

 

The person next to me said. Wait a minute how did this person know who she's talking to? So with a questioning mind I quickly faced this person and I was shock to see a smiling ___-ah next to me.

 

"Y-Y-you"

"Surprise oppa!!!!" she spazzingly said to me. With excitement overflowing in my whole system I quickly hug her tightly and kiss her on the lips. Both of us were grinning.

"You told me you won't be coming to Japan with us."

"Well actually the President told me to accompany you guys in all of your schedules. I just hid it from you hehe."

"So you're telling me the members knew you're coming with us?"

"YUPPPPPPPPPP!!!" she chirply said to her. I quickly pinch her cheeks. 

"You're always full of surprises." I said while grinning.

 

While cuddling and with a smile plastered on both of our faces we are now set in going towards Japan. For sure we will create wonderful and memorable memories there.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well the storm in this story will be coming soon.....so you readers will just wait for it.

 

I somehow have bad news for you guys cause school is now starting for me, my updates for this story will not be that regular: meaning no updates during exam week and updates maybe during Saturday or maybe if I have time? Not that sure :|

Hope you guys can understand it.

 

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNGG!! :********************* MIU MIU MIU~~ ^^