Chapter 17

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

New update for my beloved readers ^^ Thanks for the LOVE :***  I need suggestions and comments~~I don't know any sweet things, like in a date celebrations and stuff~~I need your help TT__TT 

Jebal help me ^^ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This day is one of your day off in the agencies, well aside from you both Miss A and 2pm also have their day offs. You guys all decided to spend the whole day at your house. Barbecue party, watching movies and many more. You are very excited because the once quiet home of yours will become noisy again. With the remaining time in the morning you decided to go to the supermarket to buy the ingredients you need to make your famous dessert they all love.  After finishing the dessert you quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up once again and so that you will look presentable even though you're just gonna stay at home. 

 

YOU POV

 

Once again I was terribly ransacking my closet, oh my gosh I really do need to look presentable; all of them are coming here and most especially Junsu oppa is here again. Actually me and oppa decided to tell them about our relationship, actually we're planning to say it to them later by dinner perhaps yeah I just wish they're okay with it. Anyways after ransacking the closet finally I was able to pick my clothes for this day: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc7b12uGLW1qgye6qo1_500.jpg. With all the finishing touches at hand I patiently waited, I was watching television while waiting for them when suddenly the door bell ring. OH MY GOSH!!! KSDHLJKDSHKSJDL THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!

I quickly run towards the door and opening it I was quickly greeted by a bear hug from all of them.

"Ughhh..G..guys..c...can't b..breath, n..need...a...air." upon hearing that all of them quickly realeased me in that tight hug. Finally I was able to breath properly. Too much suffocation means trouble and death to a lot of people XD. After that suffocating welcome and warm hug we all quickly enter my home and we all let the fun begin!! 

We all decided to watch a movie...you name it from romance, comedy and most especially the famous horror we all watched it. You all think that we girls are the ones who will gonna get scared and practically cover our eyes with our hands or maybe cling to our oppas... well you readers are wrong, in fact the boys are practically screaming their lungs out. Guys I'm not even kidding, well kinda because the boys we're practically covering their eyes whenever there's a scary part. Their numerous murmers off "Don't kill him/her" "OMG" "Here it comes" AND "NO"; we girls are practically just laughing till our stomachs hurt. Somehow to you guys that's not a good picture but to us girls its actually one of the most epic things that happen. 

I was utterly shocked because Junsu oppa is one of the bunch who really got scared from the movie. I thought he will protect me oh well looks like I'll be his protector...*sigh...WHAT A BABY..oops XD Peace to all readers. After watching that "FUNNY" horror movie we decided that me, Junsu oppa, Khunnie oppa, Taecyeon oppa, Suzy, and Min are gonna go to the supermarket to buy the necessary ingredients for our barbecue party later and the other group will prepare the table and stuffs at the garden. 

Upon arriving at the supermarket we decided in order to do our tasks quickly we split into two groups: Min dongsaeng and Khun for the meat, Taecyeon and Suzy for the vegetables and me and Junsu at the drinks, plates and utensils. After the group making all of us went in our seperate ways.

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

When me and __-ah were all by ourselves I quickly intertwined my hands with hers while looking for the things needed for the party, Gosh I so want to do this ever since we arrived at her house. Can't cause the others still didn't know about our relationship *sigh hope they're okay with it once we announced it. I was suddenly brought back to reality when I felt __-ah poking my cheeks.

"Oppa are you okay? You we're suddenly daze out. Is there something wrong?"

"Ani I'm just thinking what will be their reactions once we announced to them our relationship."

"I guess it will be good? Maybe they will support us? I don't know. Let's just hope for the better oppa."

 

I can see the nervousness and fear in her eyes, afterall this will be her first relationship ever meaning I'm her boyfriend so she really has NO CLUE AT ALL;  in order to comfort her I kissed her in the forehead.

"Hey don't get nervous __-ah. Remember I'll be by your side always. Don't worry I'll protect you, whatever their reactions maybe nothing will change to the both of us. I love you remember that okay?" 

 

After saying that to her she smiled, I was shocked when she quickly kiss me in the lips. Before I was able to react from what she did she ran away. When realization brought back to me I quickly ran to follow her, and there she is carrying all the things we need to buy. She looks so cute!! Struggling herself to carry them all, before she can make an accident I quickly help her and put them all in our cart.  Both of us went to the cashier, upon arriving we saw the other group already paying as well. With all the things bought all of us quickly went back home.

 

Upon arriving we quickly prepared the ingredients and started the barbecue party. We all had fun talking, chatting, gossiping and making fun of each other. I was laughing everytime when suddenly I saw __-ah face her eyes signalling me "LET'S-SAY-IT-NOW" look. So I quickly stood up from my seat, __-ah as well and the both of us intertwined our hands.

"Guys I think its time you guys know this." I told everyone so seriously garning their whole attention to us.

"What are you talking about oppa?" Suzy our maknae asked us. With a bit of breathing exercise I told them.

"Me and __-ah are a couple now. We're dating." I said seriously. I was expecting that their expressions will be shock and curiosity but they all have calm faces.

"Well finally you guys are together now." Taecyeon and Wooyoung said.

"I know sometimes we're getting impatient already to hear this news." Fei and Jia said as well.

"We also almost planned ways so that you guys can be a couple, finally you guys are together or else we will really pursue our plans at hand." Chansung and Min said.

 

Both me and __-ah mouths only hang low.....both of us became shy and embarassed hearing all of their comments making them laugh more. But all of our fun stop when suddenly we saw Junho's panic expression.

 

"Oppa are you okay?" my __-ah worriedly ask him while poking his shoulders. All of us we're waiting for his reponse when suddenly he screamed, its so loud that its making our ears bleed to death. What makes us even more shock when suddenly Junho grabs __-ah shoulder shaking her while he's crying?!?!?!?

"WHY __-AH?!?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER?!?!? I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME?!?!? YOU LOVE ME RIGHT?!?!?! DON'T REPLACE ME FROM JUNSU!!! I LOVE YOU MORE!! HE !!!!" hearing him said that I quickly smacked him in the head why this punk! I thought that it will bring him back to his senses but he's still crying. Oh well there's nothing that we can do.

"Ya Junho seriously you didn't even notice their feelings towards each other?"  Nickhun asked him.

"OF COURSE NO! IF I NOTICED IT I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS STATE RIGHT NOW YOU KNOW!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! MY BELOVED __-AH IS BEING HELP CAPTIVE BY THAT JUNSU MONSTER!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" 

"YA WHO ARE YOU CALLING MONSTER!!! WHERE ARE YOUR RESPECT YOU PUNK!!! I'M YOUR HYUNG!!!!" I couldn't take it anymore. My anger suddenly raise to the top. Why this little, puny, and scrawny squirt.

I was about to smack him in the head again when suddenly __-ah protected him. So Junho hug __-ah. Why this punk and he's even hugging my love of my life?!?!?!

"Oppa stop this. No fighting. Let's just understand Junho oppa okay?" after saying that I can see Junho behind __-ah doing a mehrong at me. Okay keep it cool Junsu. You need to calm down so that my beloved jagiya won't get angry at me. Chill Junsu you can do this. YOUR SAFE FOR NOW JUNHO BUT YOUR DEAD MEAT ONCE WE GO BACK HOME!!! BWHAHAHHAHA

 

After giving some comfort and time to Junho we all continued the night. Finally I can show skinship with __-ah in front of my friends. Me and __-ah are seated beside each other now. We were feeding each other with the dessert she just made....well I was about to kiss her to show my thanks and love to her when suddenly Junho ed us again.

 

"NO SKINSHIP! DON'T YOU EVER TAINT MY BELOVED __-AH'S INNOCENCE! YOU MONSTER!!! I KNEW IT YOU'RE NOT SUITED FOR __-AH. __-AH IS MINE!!!" 

"YA JUNHO!!!! YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!!! WAIT TILL MY HANDS GET A HAND OF YOU!! YOU'LL BE DEAD MEAT!!!" hearing that Junho quickly ran away to save his life. Just run Junho bwhahah taste my wrath!! Screw that I already lost my patience. 

 

All through out the night we spend the day full of laughs and talks and of course the never ending ing of Junho. THIS LITTLE KID!!! Oh well you can say that I have the most awesome day ever. Not only spending the day off with my friends but also with the love of my life __-ah. 

 

Life couldn't get any better than this....maybe more better if there's no er....but I guess its okay XD

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Randomness :) I so Love Junho's character. Cute update :))

 

*I'm a bit depressed because I wasn't able to attend the Big Bang concert in the Philippines because I am currently living in a different country. OH NO MY BELOVED GD, SEUNGRI, BAE, TOP AND DAESUNG..NOT TO MENTION SANDARA IS THERE!!! SHE REALLY LOVES THE FILIPINOS!!! MABUHAY!!! KJSDHSDKSDHSD I LOVE THEM!!!

*Sorry for my random outburst!!! :))) Hope you guys like this ^^