Chapter 5

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

New Chapter :) Thank you for all the comments and wall posts. To all the subscribers and readers thank you so much, please support this story until the end. Comments and suggestion are very much appreciated. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

One random morning, here you are preparing yourself to go to the amusement park with the 2PM members, they invited you to come with them all through out the day. You guys are going first at the amusement park and after that everyone are going straight ahead to the KBS Building for Super Junior's Kiss The Radio, of course you didn't decline the offer because you can now personally meet the Super Junior members. 

 

Background Song in your home: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IvoclfyjD8&feature=g-hist

 

YOU POV

 

I was busy preparing myself before 2pm will come and fetch me, I was ransacking my closet, I can't help it I am going to meet the Super Junior oppas, just thinking about it makes me so excited, but the reason why I am more excited is because I am gonna see Junsu oppa again, I really miss him. After those numerous ransacking and changing of clothes I finally found the perfect attire for this day http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8isuaRoUZ1rwjyvlo1_500.png I was still fixing myself when the door bell rang, OMO they're here!!! So with a few finishing touches I quickly went to the door, and I was quickly greeted with a warm hug from Khunnie oppa.

"__-ah are you ready to go?"

"I am super ready! Oppa let's go so that we can have more time for fun!!! LET'S GO!" spazzingly I said to him. So after closing and making sure the locks on my door are securely locked me and Khunnie oppa went inside the van. Upon entering I was immediately welcome by numerous shouts, hugs and greetings.

"HI __-AH/SHI". all of them greeted to me. So with that I entered the car and found my seat, I sat between Junho oppa and Wooyoung oppa. With that the driver started the engine and we were now cruising the streets of Seoul going to the amusement park. During the whole ride all we did was just talk and talk making the whole car so noisy it feels like your in a club, like seriously it feels like their mouths have mega phones stuck down on their throats. Good thing I was able to endure and get used to this kind of noise.

After the noise it suddenly became serene, I guess they got tired and embarassed from the noise they made. I was just dazely sitting on the car when suddenly my phone beeped signalling I have a text message. I look inside my bag to get my phone and I was greeted by an unexpected text message from a certain person.

 

From: Junsu Oppa :)

What are you thinking right now? Are you that  excited on our trip to the amusement park that you're drooling already? :)

 

I was drooling?!?! I touch my face to check if that text is true..wait there's nothing?!?! THAT JERK!  After what happen I look in the back seat to see the culprit and there he was grinning and stucking out his tongue at me, after glaring him for a second I fixed my seat and started texting him again. This oppa is to bad, he really likes to tease people.

 

To: Junsu oppa :)

Oppa you're so mean, I didn't drool, for a second there I thought it was real. I'm just super excited that were going to the park, its been years since the last time I went there, aren't you excited as well?

 

I was about to send the message when suddenly Junho oppa secretely lean on my shoulder, look on for who's that text for and suddenly blurted at me causing the whole car to erupt once again.

"__-ah why are you texting Junsu hyung when he's with you inside the car?" Junho suspiciously asked

"Bwoh? What's the meaning of this dongsaeng?" Nichkhun butted in the conversation

"Its nothing really, were just text....

"Are you guys dating?!?!?" Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Chansung loudly cry to me and Junsu oppa.

"Aa-ani come guys its just a regular text with my dongsaeng what's wrong with that?" Junsu defended both of us. Good thing the oppas believed it.

"__-ah can we be partners during the rides?" Junho excitedly asked me. Before I answered him the members butted in as well again.

"NO SHE WILL BE MY PARTNER!"

"YOU WISH!! __-AH WILL BE WITH ME, RIGHT __-AH?"

"NO MY DONGSAENG AND I WILL HAVE MORE QUALITY TIME THAN YOU GUYS. SHE PROMISED ME ON MY TEXT!!"

"NO SHE'S MINE, __-AH AND I QUALITY TIME!"

"NOONA AND BEAR BONDING MOMENT!!" 

 

This conversation just continued on and on until we reached the amusement park. FINALLY WERE HERE!!. With our disguises on we all excitedly entered the park. Once we got there we all ride the rides, to be fair for every ride I have different oppas to be my partner. This fun day went on and on until the sun is starting to set.

"Come on guys for our last ride before we went staright to the KTR schedule let's all ride the ferris wheel!!" Wooyoung excitedly said.

"Okay who's next to be __-ah partner?" Nickhun oppa asked me.

"Its me right noona?!" Chansung butted in

"No its me! Me and __-ah will be alone in the ferris wheel!!" Taecyeon said

"She's mine!!" Chansung butted once again while hugging me.

"Don't own her she's not your because me and __-ah are destined to be with each other!" Junho proudly said to all of them.

"NO SHE'S MINE!"

"NO SHE....

"STOP! Neither one of you guys are my partners, cause my partner for this last ride is Junsu oppa. No more complaints." I all said to them. With all of them sulking me and Junsu oppa already started walking happily going straight to the ride. 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

So me and __-ah are now inside the ferris wheel ride. Silence is now feeling the air once again. This silence is killing me, its too hard for me to handle must start the conversation, but what should I say?!?! Man yourself up Junsu! You're a man! You're a ma..

"Oppa before I forget thank you for this panda stuff toy you gave to me, I really appreciated it.". http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5f0twMe9A1rx938to4_250.jpg

Well I won that panda bear at the booths earlier and I decided to give it to __-ah as a present.

"Sure no problem, speaking of which do you have a name in mind for that stuff toy I gave to you?". With that question she started to think deeply. She is so cute when she's pouting and thinking deeply it makes me want to squish her.

"I know now oppa, since you gave this stuff toy to me, I'll name him Jundyu, because this panda bear reminds me of you. Is that a good name?"

"Jundyu? That's what the children used to call me haha, anyways Jundyu is a nice name." But deep inside I was really happy because she named me after the stuff toy.

Both of us are now having a stable conversation, with topics being brought up I haven't realized that were already at the top and the ride stopped for a bit, we still continued our conversation when suddenly __-ah excuse herself a bit to get her mp3 player. She offered me one piece of the ear phone and were now starting to listen some music, one song caught my attention. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxI8ZNQXKig

"Oppa this song is from a Filipino singer I just searched on the internet and suddenly I grew fond of it, I'm sure you'll love this song."

 

                                         FALLIN

 

Ooh yeah
Yeah yeah

Our little conversations are turning into little sweet sensations
And they're only getting sweeter every time
Our friendly get-togethers are turning into visions of forever
If I just believe this foolish heart of mine

REFRAIN

I can't pretend that I'm just a friend
'Cause I'm thinkin' maybe we were meant to be

CHORUS
I think I'm fallin', fallin' in love with you
And I don't, I don't know what to do
I'm afraid you'll turn away
But I'll say it anyway
I think I'm fallin'(fallin') for you
I'm fallin'(fallin') for you

 
Whenever we're together, I'm wishin' that goodbyes would turn to never
'Cause with you is where I always wanna be
Whenever I'm beside you, all I really wanna do is hold you
No one else but you has meant this much to me

REFRAIN
I can't pretend (no) that I'm just a friend (I'm just a friend)
'Cause I'm thinking maybe we were meant to be

CHORUS
I think I'm fallin', fallin' in love with you (I)
And I don't, I don't know what to do (yeah, yeah)
I'm afraid you'll turn away (I'm afraid you'll turn away)
But I'll say it anyway (yeah)

I think I'm fallin', fallin' in love with you (I think I'm fallin')
And I don't, I don't know what to do (and I don't know what to do)
I'm afraid you'll turn away (I'm afraid you'll turn away)
But I'll say it anyway (anyway)
I think I'm fallin'(fallin') for you
I'm fallin'(fallin') for you

CODA
I'm fallin', I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin', fallin' for you
And I don't know what to do, yeah yeah
Fall, I'm fallin' for you
 
 
 
 

While listening to this song I haven't realized I was deeply looking at __-ah, who is admiring the scenery outside; that I also haven't realized my face is also coming closer. She's really a beauty, a beautiful person inside and out. A person I want to protect and take care of. Whenever I'm with you my heart really skips a beat. I think I fall.....

 

"Oppa what do you think? You like this song right? Rig..." she turned her head towards me and now both of us are now intently gazing at each other. Nervousness, awkwardness and perhaps a love connection is what both of us are feeling right now , feels like time has stopped for the both of us. Both of us are really drawn to each other's eyes that I haven't realized I suddenly brought my face once again closer to her's trying to kiss her lips. I was about to kiss her when suddenly someone butted in and that brought us back once again to reality. That made us break our eye contact.

 

"Sir and Ma'am welcome back. Thank you for riding the ferris wheel with us.  Hope you all have a wonderful stay in this amusement park. Thank you and come back again." the staff said to the both of us. 

 

"Uhmm uhmm Oppa let's go; the others are waiting for us" __-ah break the awkwardness in the air. After that awkward ride all of us went out to eat dinner first. Our voices really erupted in the whole room good thing we were at the private room of the restaurant. We were all having a splendid dinner with numerous talks and conversations, I thought __-ah will treat me awkwardly but she still treats me the same.

I guess she already forgot about the whole ferris wheel happening. The night went on until its time to go now on our KTR schedule, all of us went straight ahead to the building. We were welcomed by numerous fans outside the building. With our bodyguards we all entered the building, good thing __-ah was in a disguise and I guess some of the fans thought she's only a staff member so she easily entered the building.

We all went straight to the building and we were quickly welcomed by the Radio DJ's Eunhyuk sunbae and..........Donghae sunbae? Oh no! Its __-ah crush! This means chaos. I quickly look at __-ah face, and I was right here she is spazzing and star struck at the two Super Junior members. 

"Uh who's this girl?" Donghae sunbae smiled at her

"Hyung her name is Lee __-ah a friend of ours." I said to him

"Aaa-annyonghaseyo Lee __ nice to meet you Eunhyuk and Donghae-shi." __-shi stutterly said. 

"Lee __-shi? The famous singer? Wow nice to meet you too. I am one of your fans. You really do have a nice voice __-ah" Eunhyuk said to __-ah

"Don't be so formal to us ___-ah you can call us oppa. After all we can be friends right? The Lee chingus." Donghae hyung warmly smiled to her.

"Neh.. Oo-Oppa Lee chingus that's great!! Oppa can I have a autograph and picture with you guys? I really am a fan of yours. EUNHAE DAEBAK! EUNHYUK OPPA AND DONGHAE OPPA THE BEST!!" __-shi spazzingly said. 

"Really? Who do you like best 2pm or Super Junior?" Eunhyuk asked her while grinning

"I LIKE SUPER JUNIOR MORE THAN 2PM. I AM A FOREVER AN ELF! WHAT'S 2PM?" __-ah teasingly said to all of us making us all laugh

"YAH __-AH/NOONA YOU FORGOT ABOUT US? YOU LITTLE BETRAYER! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS?!?!" we all said to her. 

 

After the autograph and picture of __ah with Super Junior hyung we now all went straight to the radio room. While __-ah is waiting and listening outside the radio room; me, the 2pm members and Super Junior hyungs started the show. The whole night went on and on and here we are singing the requested songs of our listeners and were now of to the last song.

"For our last song request from daegupandagurl. Daegupandagurl requested for I Can't by 2pm. Dear 2pm oppas congratulations to all of your achievements. I wish you guys success and more blessings in the future. Always remember that we Hottests are always here to support all of you guys. Take care always. Be healthy always. 2PM FIGHTING!" Eunhyuk read the letter.

After reading the letter me and the other members started singing the song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IdPCJJqZwI. Time went on so fast that we haven't realized that its almost time to finish the show.

"Before we end this show the 2pm members will sing their new song Don't you know. Don't you know is a love song wherein you say to the girl that you have feelings for her. Speaking of which do one of you guys have any inspirations lately?" Donghae hyung curiously asked all of us.

"Well all of us do have inspirations in our life and all of them are our family, friends and most especially the Hottest fans that are always here to support us." I answered his question. With our final performance for tonight we started singing the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhRsOU9VQfA.

While singing to this song I was only looking at __-ah, actually this song is dedicated really for __-ah. Like what the message of this song, whenever __-ah is here my heart skips a beat. When she's with other men I get jealous. I want her to know these feelings I have for her. __-ah I....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I LIKE YOU.........AND I THINK I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU

 

 

With the last song ended its time for us to go home. All of the members went outside laready and was talking with __-ah when suddenly someone tap my shoulders, I look back it was Donghae hyung.

"You did great in singing those love songs. You finally moved on. I am happy for you dongsaeng."

"Thanks hyung I really appreciate on what you did for me when I was really down on myself. Thanks for supporting for me always."

"No problem you're a dear friend of mine, by the way I saw you earlier, while singing your last song you're looking at __-ah, do you like her?" 

"Huh? Ah yeah I don't know hyung ever since she came into my life; my life became much more meaningful and lively. She brought happiness in my life once again. I guess you can say I'm falling in love with her already."

"Is that so? __-ah is really a sweet person and any guy will be so lucky to be with her. Even if I just met her today it feels like I've known her for so long, she's just like my GIRLFRIEND (NEXT STORY). Before you come to any conclusions well let me remind you, you have to be sure on what your feeling are. If you are really sure that you love her, you guys should fight for your love after all you are a celebrity and she's a regular person, it might cause a scandal and fight between you guys and your fans, after all some fans can be crazy at times so you should protect and cherish her. I wish you the best Junsu-ah. Always remember if you need anything just call or text me, I'm always here for you my beloved chingu and dongsaeng." 

 

"Thanks hyung you're really a friend and brother I can really count on."

 

 

__-ah once I am sure that I really fallen in love with you, I promise that I will do everything to make you fall in love with me and make you mine. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update! Sorry for the delay I have a lot of plans school and gatherings. Wait for the next chapter. Thank you guys :*****