Chapter 21

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

New chapter~^^ HELLO TO ALL XD :***************

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YOU POV

 

Days passed by so fast that I haven't realized its Christmas already. In this special occassion me and Junsu oppa decided to spend this special holiday with our love ones together at my house. Here we are in the dinner table gradually having our conversation while eating the mouth watering foods in the center table.

 

"BOY!!" my mom suddenly said.

"GIRL!!" Junsu's mom said.

"BOY!!"

"GIRL!!"

"Well this conversation isn't going us anywhere how about......" 

"TWINS!!!" they both high-fived each other and laugh all through out.

 

"Mom and Mrs. Kim what  are you guys talking about?" I curiously asked them while drinking my water.

"Our future grandchildren." they both said which makes me splurt the liquid out and it directly splash at my beloved brother's face....MIANHE!!!

"Omma and Mrs. Lee not that I am against it, but don't you think its a bit early to talk about these things?" my oppa said while blushing...

"GOD NO DEAR!! Its already late!! We're getting old already...aigoo Junsu dear just call me omma." 

"Omma stop it. Its embarassing." I said shyly.

"You're right dear it is still too early to have grandchildren because the both of you are still not married so~~" Mrs. Kim said while taking a glance at my mom and it seems like my mom knows what Mrs. Kim is talking about because I can see in my mom's face that she's smiling and her eyes sparkle as well....

 

OH NO THIS IS TROUBLE...

 

 

"HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS GET MARRIED RIGHT NOW!!!! KYAAAAAAAAA!!! HAPPINESS!!! IN-LAWS FOR THE WIN!!!" both of our moms said while laughing and clapping like retards. 

"OMMA STOP IT!!! JUNSU OPPA HELP!!!....AISH....AIGOO!!!" I was nudging my oppa on the side asking for help but he's not even listening at  me, instead he did a mehrong and suddenly kiss me on the lips and did all the mushy stuff infront of our parents...TALK ABOUT EMBARASSMENT!!  So all I did was just facepalming myself to hide from embarassment while Junsu oppa here beside me just laughs alongside my dad and brother.

 

WE HAVE A LONG NIGHT AHEAD OF US   -_-''

 

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

This special day just gets getting better and better. I am so thankful because me and __-ah family really get along well...heck they even want us to get married right now and have grandchildren?!?! Although I want to with her...ITS STILL TOO EARLY!! AIGOO THIS AHJUMASSS XD. After that long and happy dinner here we are in __-ah living room and me, __-ah and her brother decided to perform a small performance for them. __-ah brother started it by strumming the guitar and all through out __-ah voice resonated in the whole room with a little background vocal by yours truly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-P8BxxfFpE 

 

POWER OF LOVE

 

Now the parking lot is empty

Everyones gone someplace
I pick you up and in the trunk Ive packed
A cooler and a 2-day suitcase
Cause theres a place we like to drive
Way out in the country
Five miles out of the city limit were singing
And your hands upon my knee

So were okay
Were fine
Baby Im here to stop your crying
Chase all the ghosts from your head
Im stronger than the monster beneath your bed
Smarter than the tricks played on your heart
Well look at them together then well take them apart
Adding up the total of a love thats true
Multiply life by the power of two

You know the things that I am afraid of
Im not afraid to tell
And if we ever leave a legacy
Its that we loved each other well
Cause Ive seen the shadows of so many people
Trying on the treasures of youth
But a road that fancy and fast
Ends in a fatal crash
And Im glad we got off
To tell you the truth
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/m/mymp/power_of_two.html ]
Cause were okay
Were fine
Baby Im here to stop your crying
Chase all the ghosts from your head
Im stronger than the monster beneath your bed
Smarter than the tricks played on your heart
Well look at them together then well take them apart
Adding up the total of a love thats true
Multiply life by the power of two

All the shiny little trinkets of temptation
(make new friends)
Something new instead of something old
(but keep the old)
All you gotta do is scratch beneath the surface
(but remember what is gold)
And its fools gold
(what is gold)
Fools gold
(what is gold)
Fools gold

Now were talking about a difficult thing
And your eyes are getting wet
I took us for better and I took us for worse
Dont you ever forget it
Now the steel bars between me and a promise
Suddenly bend with ease
The closer Im bound in love to you
The closer I am to free

So were okay
Were fine
Baby Im here to stop your crying
Chase all the ghosts from your head
Im stronger than the monster beneath your bed
Smarter than the tricks played on your heart
Well look at them together then well take them apart
Adding up the total of a love thats true
Multiply life by the power of two

 

 

 

 

After that small performance we spent the whole night talking. I was talking to __-ah brother about the latest cars, gadgets and relationship (__-ah, date and events) when I suddenly notice that __-ah is nowhere to be seen. So I quickly excused myself to look for her and like I was expecting there she is at the balcony sitting all by herself while gazing the full moon. 

 

"Why are you here all by yourself?" while sitting besides her while interlocking her hands with mine. Now with her head leaning at my shoulders she told me.

"I just want to take a breath, its a bit noisy don't you think? Besides the wind and quiet atmosphere calms your nerves."

"Yeah you're right. Not only the place is peaceful finally I have you all by myself..perfect.."

"Oppa thank you."

"What for?"

"For everything..for spending this special holiday with me, even though I don't have any gift for you today..but I promise for your birthday I'll give you something..just wait okay?" 

"Hey having you here beside me is the best Christmas gift I could ever have not to mention our families are really in good terms that's simply the best present I could ever receive and for your gift well I also don't have any gift for you as well, just like you I will give your gift at your birthday. So let's just say we're even right now."

"*sigh This day feels so perfect. Gosh I wish I can experience this always. This day is simply epic and perfect don't you agree oppa?"

"I don't think so~~~there's still something missing~~"

"What?" 

"This~~" I cupped __-ah face and brought our faces closer until our lips kissed. Passionately we kissed under the moonlight simply savoring the moment. After kissing her lips I kissed her in the forehead and stick our foreheads together and while I gaze lovingly in her eyes I said to her.

"Now this is perfect and epic."

"MERRY CHRISTMAS! I LOVE YOU!" we both said at the same time and kiss on the lips once again.

 

 

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

All through out the night you guys just simply cuddled, kiss and savor the moment in the moonlight. Both of you guys are preferably getting ready and thinking for the upcoming events you planned and prepared.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Update ^^ :***************************