Chapter 23

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

Sorry for not updating that much..busy with school~hope that my beloved readers will understand ^^ :**************

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

"JUN.K-SHI!"

 

"JUN.K-SHI!!!"

 

"JUN.K-SHI!!!!"

 

 

 

 

"JUN.K-SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! BACK TO YOUR SENSES!!!"

 

 

"Huh? What are you saying again Director?" I startling said to the director. When I faced the director I can see him controlling his anger. After a deep and long sigh he told me.

"Okay we will have a short break and I am expecting you by then you can work properly. Please if you want this to finish early please cooperate." After talking to me he clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. 

"OKAY WE WILL HAVE A SHORT BREAK! SEE YOU GUYS IN A BIT!!" after announcing that to the whole staff me with my manager quickly went inside my dressing room.  Upon entering I quickly went at the sofa and lay down closing my eyes while doing a deep sigh. 

"Yah Junsu-ah why are you like that? Is it because you have a schedule in your birthday? This happened a lot of times before and you seem okay with it, so why are you like this right now? Come on tell me." my manger told me while patting at my back for comfort.

"Having a schedule during my birthdays is fine with me, afterall this happened a lot eversince my debut. But __-ah *sigh she didn't even call or texted me hyung. Its frustrating." I told him while raking my hair from the frustration.

"Oh you mean ___-ah? Maybe she's busy, you do realize that there are a lot of preparations for the upcoming comebacks, concerts and not to mention the training for the new trainees right? Maybe she doesn't have time yet. Don't worry maybe she'll call or text you later."

"Of course I know how busy her work is. But what's with one text? The reason why I'm frustrated right now is not because she didn't greet me, the reason why I'm like this is because I'm worried about her. What if something happens to her? I just want to know her whereabouts and just making sure she's safe." 

"Just trust her and don't worry for sure she's safe. After all we do have a tight security. So just be cool and relax man, if you want to see her that badly you should focus on your work. You need to focus so that we can end this schedule early."

"I will hyung. Thanks for the comfort."

 

Hopefully I can finish my whole schedule early...gosh __-ah I want to see you so badly. Where are you? Why aren't you even calling or texting me? Are you okay? Hope that you're safe.

 

 

 

YOU POV

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNG KRRRRRRRRRRINNNNGGG

 

YOU'VE GOT A MESSAGE

 

KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

YOU'VE GOT A MESSAGE

 

 

"Unnie someone called and texted you." Min said to me while holding my phone.

"Who called and texted me?" while fixing some stuff.

"Junsu oppa."

"Nah just leave it like that." still focusing on my work. 

"Seriously unnie?!?! For sure he's worriedly panicking right now cause you didn't even bother texting him. It won't hurt that much if you just send one text right?" Suzy amusingly said to me.

"But if I texted him for sure my surprise for him will just be ruined and besides this will just make his birthday more memorable don't you think?" I grinningly said to the both of them which they just rolled thier eyes while laughing.

"I am so sure Junsu oppa will definitely like this unnie." Min happily said.

"I know this is just so romantic. OMO!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR HIS REACTION!! YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY SPILL THE DETAILS WHEN WE TALK OKAY UNNIE?!!??!?! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Suzy happily said as well while jumping.

"Yeah yeah...enough with all the giddiness. Let's all go back to work. Let's go my minions bwhahahha."

"ROGER THAT UNNIE!!" Min and Suzy while saluting and once again we went back to work.

 

 

OPERATION: SPECIAL LOVE ONE=SPECIAL EVENT ;D

 

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

It was almost night time when my schedule finished and of course there's still no text from my jagiya. We were already inside the car and was about to set off going to __-ah house when suddenly my phone ringed and I was shocked to see ___-ah name on the screen. I quickly answered the phone..I was about to happily speak to her when suddenly I heard her screamed.

"O-OPPP-AAA H...HELP ME!!!" aside from her screams I can also hear her sob at the same time.

"___-ah W..WHERE ARE YOU?!?!1" 

"I'm at the bar oppa. Please come quickly."

"Arasso arasso. Don't worry I'll come there as soon as I can." ___-ah was supposed to speak when her phone suddenly hanged up. I quickly told the driver to went straight ahead at the bar. The drive we have was the longest drive I've ever experience. Worry and panic is what I am feeling right now. OH PLEASE, MAKE HER SAFE. Upon arriving I quickly run going inside...when I entered I was welcomed by darkness.

"___-AH WHERE ARE YOU? ANSWER ME?!!!" my prayers were answered when I heard __-ah angelic voice. There were lights suddenly lighting up. Actually at my place and the lights were like in a shape of a heart.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4fb6E4u7Ac 

 

FOR ALL OF MY LIFE 

 

Come and lay here beside me
I'll tell you how I feel
There's a secret inside me
I'm ready to reveal
To have you close, embrace your heart
With my love
Over and over
These are things that I promise
My promise to you

 

CHORUS:
For all of my life
You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever
All of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love
For all of my life.
Ooohhh... 
O yeah... 
Let me lay down beside you
There's something you should know
I pray that you decide to
Open your heart and let me show
Enchanted worlds of fairy tales
A wonderland of love
These are things that I promise
My promise to you

 

Upon hearing her voice I quickly face in front of the stage and there she was in her pink dress: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mee0u4Gwvv1rbu0h1o1_500.jpg singing while strumming her guitar. My eyes were only focused at her and my constricting heart quickly went at ease when I saw her.


For all of my life
You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever
All of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love
For all of my life.
All of my life
All of my heart
These are things that I promise

 


For all of my life
You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever
All of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love
For all of my life
You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever
For all of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love
For all of my life.

 

On the second half of the song she came down from the stage and quickly walk towards me and our eyes never leaving at each other. After finishing her song she just smiled at me. Now standing at me while still smiling she greeted me and sing the happy birthday song to me. I still didn't answer even though the song ended my eyes are still staring at her.

"Surprise oppa!! Happy Birthday!! Sorry if I didn't answer your call and text I just want to surprise y...."

Without finishing on what she's saying I quickly hug her, so tight that she wasn't able to breath that much. With tears streaming down at my face and trailing kisses at her whole face and hair and ending it with my forehead leaning at hers.

"Its a relief that you're okay. Gosh I thought something happened to you. You made me worry so much. I thought I lose you. Thank God you're alright."

"Mianhe oppa for worrying you and for the prank. I didn't know that you'll get worried that much. Sorry I guess I just want to make you happy and make this memorable on your special day."

While cupping her face with my hands while gazing at her face I told her "__-ah just like I always say just you here beside me is enough for me as a present. Don't worry I'm not angry and of course I love your gift to me. Anything you give to me is always special. But please next time please call or text me okay? I was really worried and I was literally becoming crazy when I heard your panic voice earlier. Please don't do this kind of pranks again okay?" 

"Mianhe for worrying you and I promise to call and text you. Promise no pranks" with things settling down with our faces close to each other I closed the gap. I quickly kissed her lovingly in the lips. After that breath taking kiss both of us are still in each other's arms.

 

"Happy Birthday My Beloved Panda, Jagiya and Mr. Mine. I Love you."

"I Love you more Jagiya."

 

___-ah was cupping my face with her hands and with a smile  in her face and with our noses touching each other she told me. 

 

"Mine"

"Yours."

"Forevermore" we both said at the same time. ___-ah then close the gap with her lips in mine.

 

 

~The best and memorable birthday ever and hopefully I will experience this every year.....until she becomes my wife, .....until we grow old and perhaps forever.... Definitely my birthday will always be the best birthday ever.~

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

New CRAPPY update TT___TT Forgive me :/ (Extreme writer's block)

 

*Hope you guys like it ^^

*Comments and suggestions are always welcome

 

*I might won't be able to update that actively...school is very busy~just wait and please support me until the end.

 

 

THANK YOU~^^ :********************