Chapter 28

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

Double update ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

After that wonderful day off we were back to work once again. Days passed by and it was the time for me and Tiffany to talk. Me and ___-ah quickly went to the restaurant. ___-ah was there a few tables from us and I quickly went to Tiffany's table. Upon arriving Tiffany quickly stood up from her seat and was about to greet me with a peck on the cheeks when I quickly faced in a different direction.

 

"How are you Junsu-shi?"

"I'm fine."

"Uhmm so uhmm that's good. How are the other oppas?"

"They're fine as well."

"Uhmm that's good."

 

Then silence fills in the air. I was just busy using my phone when suddenly I heard Tiffany.

 

"Who are you texting to?"

"My girlfriend." I said with gentle eyes while thinking about her.

"You've change. You're not the Junsu oppa I used to date." hearing those words from her I quickly faced her and there's Tiffany pain plastered in her face.

"The reason why I texted you is because I was hopefully want to say to you if we can give our love a one more try but seeing you so in love makes me realize I can never make you fall in love with me like __-ah did. I give up. Junsu oppa I'm really sorry on what I did on the past. I really do sorry for using you and breaking your heart."

"Hey its okay after all its all in the past now right? Don't worry I understand."

 

Tiffany look at the back and I can see that she already saw my girlfriend hiding in the corner. With a smile on her face she faced me.

 

"She's really something right Junsu-shi? No wonder you fell in love with her."

"Yeah she's really something. When she enetered in my life, my life was perfect."

"She's lucky to have you."

"Its more like the other way around." she quickly smack me in the arms and with a teasing voice she told me.

"Aigoo you cheesy old man. Luck for you guys."

 

With a serious tone in her voice she said to me.

 

"Junsu-shi I hope we can still be friends despite on everything that happen."

"Don't worry were still friends."

"Thank you. Junsu-shi I give your blessings to the both of you. I hope you and ___-ah's love last long."

"Thanks Tiffany."

 

After that small talk we decided to bill out. Me and Tiffany quickly came to ___-ah table. Tiffany said sorry to her and they instantly became friends; after that small talk we all went out of the restaurant with smiles on our faces. Finally everything is now solve.

 

 

YOU POV

 

Wih everything settled we spend the rest of the night roaming around the whole street of Japan. We were having the night of our lives: Eating, buying couple stuff and etc. After that wonderful night me and Junsu oppa quickly went to our rooms to take a good night's sleep.

 

I woke up early morning with a smile on my face. I was fixing myself for the next schedule. With everything done I stream at the net to look for news when suddenly an article boambarded on me.

 

"JUNSU OPPA!!!!!!!!!" capturing his attention Junsu oppa quickly came down stairs. 

"Why ___-ah is there something wrong?" without any answer I quickly gave my laptop to him,  I saw his face was curious at first but suddenly when he read the article shock was now on his face.

 

 

JUNSU AND TIFFANY DATING?

 

The two hallyu stars we're seen on a restaurant in the streets of Japan and like in the picture the two are seen pretty comfortable on each other's presence.

 

There are still no confirmations in the two companies if these two stars are dating.

 

 

 

 

BOTH POV

 

OH-OH THIS IS SO NOT GOOD........

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That my friends is a cliffhanger....hopefully we will see how our couple will try to work things out.........coming soon....

 

 

 

FOR NOW....THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR :****