Chapter 1

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

First story hope you all like it. Comments and suggestions are very well appreciated hope that we can all be friends :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU POV 

 

"So tell me where it stings now baby,and lalalalalla no no tell me where it  ughh I can't do this" you said frustratingly.

You have been composing this song for weeks and since then you haven't moved on nor haven't made new lyrics for the song you wrote for your gig this coming weekend. You've been composing songs ever since you've been addicted to music but these past few days you've no inspiration to compose a new song. Every month in your gig usually you have a new composition you play for your listeners even though its not a requirement for you to compose a song, you just want to compose them a song in order for them show that you are thankful that they support and loved your music. 

So with the thought of giving up you received a text message.

 

From: Min Chingu <3 

Unnie! Chingu! I'm free this morning. Are you busy? Can we meet each other right now? Please reply. :*

 

To: Min Chingu <3

Yeah I'm free today as well. Wait before I forget is Khunnie oppa also free today? I am gonna give you guys something and I am sure you guys will love what I am gonna give to you. Can you text him too?

 

Oh yeah before I forget readers I Lee ____ are really BEST FRIENDS with Min of Miss A and Nickhun of 2PM we've been friends ever since we met in California, yeah ever since I grew up in America these two I must say are one of my TRUE FRIENDS here in this country. I am one of the witnesses, I know everything they've gone through from trainees and to what they are now I am always here at their side supporting them. That's one of the reasons why I now lived in Korea, aside from I loved my mother country its for them as well. What can I do? These friends of mine are too precious and I cherish them dearly. Through thick and thin we are always here for each other. Aside from these two I am friends with the whole Miss A but for 2pm I haven't met them even once that's the reason why we need to see each other. I want to be reunited with my friends again and also gain new friends. 

 

I was still talking to you readers when suddenly I've received a text.

 

From: Min Chingu <3

Ya! Lee ___ he said he's free this morning as well, so where should we meet? I AM SO EXCITED!! :******************

 

YEHEY! I was so excited, even though were only gonna see each other in the morning its still okay cause I am still gonna see them. So with a group message I texted them....

To: Min Chingu <3 and Khunnie Oppa <3

Let's all see each other in the coffee shop we usually go to; same place at exactly from one hour from now we will see each other there. You guys come there early/on time, if not I won't be giving you guys my presents for you. hehe SEE YOU ALL LATER :**** <333333 TAKE CARE! 

 

Okay with that text and having one hour left for my time I went straight to the bathroom to have a nice relaxing shower. After that nice shower, I dried myself up and wear my clothes (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m83bqv0IaW1qfh5cto1_500.png) finally I am finished. I was putting light make up when I suddenly got a text from Khunnie oppa.

 

From: Khunnie Oppa<3

___-ah I am all set gonna be there in a few minutes. See you later. Take care :* <3

 

To: Khunnie Oppa <3

Oppa I am all set as well. See you there. Take care :*

 

With that text I fasten my pace okay a few finishing touches and I am all set. Finally gonna see them again. This morning will be epic. 

 

 

NICHKHUN'S POV

 

I am all set and I was about to go when suddenly,"Ya Khun-ah why are you all dressed up? Where are you going?" Junsu asked. "Gonna meet up with some friends at the coffee shop why hyung?" I asked. 

"Coffee? Can I join you? I am just gonna get some coffee and after that I will go to the studio to do some composition, is that okay?" Junsu asked. That's why I said "Sure why not hyung now go fix yourself so that I won't be late. Faster hyung!!!"

"Chill Khun-ah okay okay I will change quickly, why are you so excited?" Junsu hyung asked me. "Its because this friend of mine always come on time and because I haven't seen my friend for a pretty long time that's why I need to be early so that we can have more time to catch up with each other, does that answer you question hyung?" I answered. "Arasso, Arasso." Junsu answered.

 

After a few minutes he came down and we went straight to the coffee shop. We came there and we are still early. Good thing there are only a few people cause its a weekday all of them are at work and school. As we entered I looked for them but I only saw Min. So me and Junsu hyung went straight to her.

 

"Oh Nickhun oppa finally you are here. Our friend is still not here. Junsu oppa annyong why are you with Nickhun oppa?" Min asked. "Oh I just came here just to order some coffee and after that I'll be going to the studio to do my composition." Junsu answered.

"So Min let's go up and wait for our friend." I said to Min. "Hyung will be going upstairs now. See you later. Take care hyung." I said to Junsu hyung and Min and I went upstairs to sit in our usual place and wait for Lee ___.

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

So with them going upstairs. I was about to go and fall in line when suddenly I bump to someone.

"Oops I am so sorry". I said to her. I just saw a glimpse of her and I must say she's so pretty. Fair skin with brownish hair and eyes with long hair I must say she is an eye catcher. I was still admiring her beauty when she said "I am so sorry for bumping to you its just that I am almost late in meeting with my friends that I haven't watched where I am going I am deeply sorry". The stranger said while bowing. Good thing she haven't notice that I am a celebrity. 

"No its okay its just an accident. Well enough with the bowing and sorry you have a meeting with your friends right? Go now and have fun". Smilingly I said to her. "Oh yeah I forgot. Thank you again. Take care and Have a nice day." The stranger said as well. 

 

So with that encounter she went upstairs and for me I went straight to the lane to buy my coffee. After buying coffee I went straight to the studio. Hope that I can compose a new song. Good luck Junsu-ah. Fighting. 

 

 

YOU POV

 

Good thing the stranger I bump in to wasn't the rude type. So as I went upstairs I saw Min and Khun oppa talking with each other. As they saw me coming they greeted me with a tight hug and a loud shout of "HI ___-AH! WE MISSED YOU!." they said. Good thing we were the only persons upstairs or else they will be doomed with fans. 

So with that we went to our seats and catched up with each other. I really miss these kind of conversations. So while having our coffee/tea and cakes/donuts I said to them "Do you guys want to know what my gifts are? Are you guys available tomorrow Saturday night?" "Yeah we don't have any schedules tomorrow just band practice why ___-ah? What's our present?" they've asked.

"Good then I am gonna give you guys this." I said while handling them 11 tickets. "11 tickets? OMO are these tickets, tickets for your gig?" both of them asked. While nodding and smiling I said "You guys are going to invite your members I want to meet them all; 4 for Miss A and 7 for 2PM." I said. "Wait __-ah why 7 to me you do realize we are only six right now because Jaebom hyung is not here anymore." Khunnie oppa said sadly. "I know the other ticket is for JYP President cause I want to meet him as well. I am a fan of his and him going there at my gig listening to my music is such a big honor for me, but its okay even he's not going just go there tomorrow and I'll be fine" I said. "Okay no promises __-ah". Khunnie oppa said. "Arasso oppa arasso" I said.

"Promise you guys will go tomorrow and watch me perform at my gig, promise me guys? Or no friends anymore ahahha" I said to them. "Bwo no friends anymore? Are you crazy __-ah." Min said while laughing. After laughing non-stop Khunnie oppa said "Ya don't worry we will surely come __-ah. A promise is a promise."

 

After that wonderful conversation with them sadly its time for them to go to the studio/schedules and for me well I'm gonna try my best and finish my composition for tomorrow's gig. Good luck to me. ___-ah FIGHTING! 

 

 

NICKHUN'S POV

 

After that wonderful conversation with my beloved dongsaeng I went straight to the studio for our practice. Good thing they were not yet that far in the dance steps. After I've changed in my training clothes I went straight for another round of rigorous dance practice. After the tiring dance practice its break time..finally. 

 

"Junsu hyung any progress in your composition?" I asked. "No still no progress ughh I guess I still can't get enough inspiration." Junsu said frustratingly.

"No inspiration? Maybe you still can't get over the fact that SHE dumped you, hyung you need to move on. As you can see she moved on already. Ayiie hyung is still in love with her." said Wooyoung and because of that he earned a smack in the head sponsored by Chansung. 

"Let's change the subject guys, well I was wondering if you guys want to go and listen to a band tomorrow after our practice if you guys don't have any plans yet." I said. "As far as we know hyung we don't have any plans yet after practice, why? Which band are we going to?" said Junho.

"Well I have these tickets of Lee ___ for tomorrow night's gig. Lee __ is a dear friend of mine and she wants to meet you..... I haven't finished what I said cause they all screamed and run wild like they've won the lottery. Not like I haven't seen them like that but why are they really like that?

"YOU HYUNG? YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH THE LEE ___? OMG! I AM A FAN OF HERS! I've been dying to have those tickets they were always sold out. I AM DEFINITELY IN HYUNG!" said Junho

"We are also definitely in Nickhun-shi." Taecyon, Chansung, Wooyoung said crazily. Okay that leads me to Junsu hyung so I asked him "Hyung so are you in? Do you have any plans?" "Me I do have..." Junsu was cut off by Taecyon "Yeah you do have plans...mopping around and sulking because of your sad love life. Hyung you should go out interact with other people. You need a new surrounding."

 

"He's right hyung and maybe you might get inspiration in your composition. So what do you say hyung are you in?" I asked

With a sigh on his face because he is really defeated by all team members he nodded his head saying he's okay for tomorrow's gig.

 

"YAHOO! 2PM MEMBERS WILL BE GOING TO LEE__ GIG TOM! YAHOO!!"

"MY SINGING PRINCESS YOU WILL NOW SEE YOUR SINGING PRINCE!!"

"I MUST WEAR SOMETHING DECENT FOR HER"

"WHAT DOES SHE WANT?"

"WHAT'S HER IDEAL MAN?"

"I WILL MARRY HER SOMEDAY"

 

 

"ME TOO" wait that voice sounds different and with that all of us looked at the voice where it comes from and we were shocked to see its the choreographer looking at us angrily..uh-oh we are so dead..

 

"Hyung we are so sorr....."

 

"STOP WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING RIGHT NOW AND ITS TIME FOR DANCE PRACTICE!!!" said by the choreographer. Told you readers he is so scary.

 

 

And with that we started another rigorous practice. For surely its seen on their faces they are excited for tomorrow.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that you all like my new update hope that you guys will support my story ^^ By the way the songs that I am gonna post/sung by You will be majority sung by MYMP. Some are from other artists and yes there are also songs from Junsu oppa's composition so I hope you all like my new update.