Chapter 9

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

 

New chapter..I would offiially liked to thank to @papanda thank you for the comments, because of you, you gave me the encouragement to make my story more good. THANK YOU!! Nice to meet you chingu ^^ THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS....EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!! :**

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YOU POV

 

THIS IS IT! THIS IS REALLY IS IT IS IT! Today is my first day at JYP entertainment. Thinking about it me makes me so nervous but then again makes me feel so AMAZING AND EXCITED!!! I really woke up very early to prepare myself for the big day. After eating breakfast I quickly dashed to the bathroom to take a bath, after the relaxing bath I went to my closet to pick the clothes that I am gonna wear for today. Hope that I look okay http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9t2ei4vZD1rwjyvlo1_500.png. With a satisfaction on my face I quickly went downstairs, locked the doors and now went straight ahead to my destination. 

 

KAJA!!! WISH ME LUCK READERS!!! :)

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

"5, 6, 7 and 8...BAM and stop. Okay break time. See you guys later for the next practice. Everyone dismissed." the choreographer announced to all of us. Another day, another hectic and rigorous dance practice. Sometimes I wish I can just stay at home maybe hang out with my friends or relatives and maybe hang out with __-ah, aissh this girl really makes me go crazy. I miss her so much!!!.

Me and the 2pm members are still in the training room catching up all our breaths when suddenly JYP president came, so we all stood up, greeted him and asked what's the purpose on why he was there.

"You guys go and freshen up because the whole JYP Nation will have a meeting. I will intorduce to you guys a very special person that's gonna be part on our family."

"JYP hyung is that?" Nichkhun curiously asked the president, with their eyes looking at each other like their having a conversation the President just smiled and nod his head. That made Nichkhun smile widely and here us 2pm members just looking at them with curiosity and with dumbfounded eyes.

After that short talk all of us started fixing ourselves. After freshening up all of us walked in the hallway towards our destination, while going there we started bombarding Nichkhun with questions.

"Ya Khun-ah what were you talking about?"

"Yeah Nickhun what were you guys talking about?" Wooyoung asked first followed by Chansung. Both of them earned a smack on the head because they talked informally.

"Ya Wooyoung and Chansung-ah, you wanna die? That's hyung for you. Just like what the president said he's gonna introduce to all of us a special person that who's gonna join the company. Aren't you even listening?"

"We did listen to everything he said. But what were you guys talking about? I mean you guys are having an eye conversation." Junho and Taecyeon said.

"Yeah Khun-ah what were you guys all talking about?" I asked. All of us were looking at him and waiting for his answer. He opened his mouth widely and said...."SECRET" and did a mehrong in front of us. All of us started bickering him and smacking him in the arm because he just made a fool of us. 

With noise filling in the air, we've all arrived in the meeting room. To our surprise all of our other labelmates were there already, so we are the only ones that haven't arrived yet. All of us seated on our seats and waited for the President to come . We were all having a conversation when suddenly the President entered the room, so we all stood up and bowed and with that he started the meeting.

"Okay let's just get straight to the point, as far as everyone knows one of our song arrangers already resigned in the company, and with the big number of artists and trainess in the company we badly needed one. Good thing me and Nichkhun were able to get one." we all look at Nichkhun with curiosity but he was just there smiling to himself like an excited kid.

"President can we now meet that person? Who is he?" Jokwon asked him.

"Not he Jokwon-ah but SHE and yes we can meet her right now, that's why I called all of you guys here today."

"President can you call her now? We are so excited to meet her!!" Jokwon spazzingly said.

"SONG ARRANGER..COME IN!!"

 

All of our eyes were now focused on the door, the door opened and all of us have the shock of our lives because the person who entered is none other than.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MANAGER HYUNG.....

 

 

"AISH PRESIDENT ARE YOU KIDDING US?" 

"THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!"

"ITS NOT EVEN APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!"

 

All of us frustratingly said to them. Aish instead of this nonsense I should have gone to the recording room to practice my performance for Immortal Song 2. All of us stood up from our seats, I was near the door so I was able to open the door. But I was shocked when the door opened and I was welcomed by the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________-ah

 

 

"Oh oppa annyong!!" she beamingly said to me. I was taken aback at first but as soon as I realized it I quickly went back on my seat. Why is she here??!?! Don't tell me?

 

"Ne Annyeonghaseyo chonun __-imnida and I am your new song arranger, hope you guys can be my friends. Please treat me well." she introduced to all of us. The 2pm members and Miss A started jumping and screaming due to the excitement. Most especially Nichkhun and Min they quickly went to __-ah for a bear hug.

"Ya unnie you didn't told me that you'll be our new arranger." Min poutingly said. "Oh I thought Khunnie oppa already told you." she answered back. With that both of the girls smacked Nichkhun in the arm.

"Oww..YAH! STOP IT. IT HURTS. May I mind you us three are not the only persons in this room." With the two of them realizing on what they did they quickly stop on what they're doing and bowed to all of us causing the whole room to erupt in laughter. After that happening we all went to __-ah and we all introduced her to the other artists. Good thing they all get along and I am so happy that she will now be part of the family. 

I am more happy because I have more time now with __-shi, I can always see her in the company, thinking it will make my day more meaningful. All of us were still talking to __-ah when suddenly our president caught all of our attention.

"Okay so for this day you guys are still gonna continue your rehearsals and schedules. But for Changmin and Junsu you guys will be practicing for Immortal Song 2. And for you __-ah for your first day as a new arranger you are now officially assigned to Junsu-shi's as his personal song arranger, so I am expecting you guys will do a good job, okay? That's it for now. EVERYONE DISMISSED." 

 

OMG!! I MUST BE DREAMING!!! THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER HAPPENED TO ME FOR THIS DAY!! I was really grinning ear to ear to __-ah, I can't help it she's gonna be with me. I am in heaven~~~~

"Hyung I'm jealous cause you have more time with noona." Chansung sulkingly said.

"YOU ARE SO UNFAIR!" the other members said

"I WANT MY WIFE TO BE WITH ME AS WELL." Junho reacted the most

"Sorry guys that's reality. So you guys go now and rehearse and let me and __-ah have a oppa and dongsaeng bonding moment." I teasingly said to  them. With that me and __-ah happily walked in the hallways going to the recording room. Life couldn't get better. :)

 

 

YOU POV

 

Here I am with Junsu oppa inside the recording room rehearsing for his performance for Immortal song. At first I was expecting that the both of us will talk awkwardly but I was surprised because here we are talking comfortably with each other. Just two people talking and bonding like friends and that makes my heart flustered. During the rehearsal in that day both of us were able to do some changes in the song arrangements and the results I must say were starting to be good.

Time flies so fast that we haven't realize that its already afternoon. After organizing our stuff, I was about to go out of the room when suddenly Junsu oppa yanked my arm.

"Oppa is there something wrong?"

"Anni nothing is wrong __-ah." he shyly said. I was about to go out of the room when he yanked my arm again.

"Oppa is there something you want to say to me? What is it?"

"Well I was wondering since its been a long time since I last heard you sing, can you sing a song for me please? Jebal do it for oppa." he said to me with puppy dog eyes. So because I wasn't able to resist his puppy dog eyes I quickly went to the sound room, picked the guitar there and sat once again in our chairs. With his eyes and ears on me I started strumming my guitar and sing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKGmkJJFWrQ

 

SAY YOU LOVE ME

 

Don't you know that I want to be more than just your friend
Holding hands is fine
But I've got better things on my mind
You know it could happen
If you'd only see me in a different light
Baby when we finally get together
You will see that I was right

Say you love me
You know that it could be nice
If you'd only say you love me
Don't treat me like I was ice

Please love me
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
And if you'd only say you love me baby
Things would really work out fine
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/mymp-say-you-love-me-lyrics.html ]
Don't you know that I want to be more than just your friend
Holding hands is fine
But I've got better things on my mind
You know it could happen
If you'd only see me in a different light
But baby when we finally get together
You will see that I was right

Say you love me
You know that it could be nice
If you'd only say you love me
And don't treat me like I was ice

Oh please love me
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
And if you'd only say you love me baby
Things would really work out fine

Say you love me
You know that it could be nice
If you'd only say you love me
And don't treat me like I was ice

Oh please love me
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
And if you'd only say you love me baby
Things would really work out fine
And if you'd only say you love me darling
Things would really work out fine 

 

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

Oh how I miss her voice, her relaxing and soothing voice rings in my ears. How I miss her at my side. While she was singing her song my eyes can't get enough of her. I was just there looking, glancing and smiling at her, I really admire her.....MY __-ah. After she ended her performance I was about to clap but a clap suddenly butted in, so me and __-ah both look at the voice where its coming from and to our surprise Changmin hyung was there.

"YA chincha __-ah voice really is perfect. Good job __-ah" he clapped at her.

"Oh thank you oppa." she bowed politely.

"Hyung when were you there? Haven't noticed you there." I asked him

"I was here since she started singing. Of course you wouldn't be able to notice me since from the very beginning you started looking at __-ah." which made the both of us blush. "Come on guys let's all go home, __-ah kaja." he slung his arm around her shoulder. I was quickly alarmed on what he did. Ya hyung __-ah MINE!! I felt uncomfortable on the sudden contact they have and somehow I was pissed. But who am I to react like that..were just....friends. *sigh might as well go home.

 

We all quickly said our goodbyes and quickly went home to take a rest to have the energy for thye next day. But somehow my thoughts are bothering me, about a certain person. Usually __-ah always been the first person that will popped on my mind but today it wasn't her. No it isn't __-ah but my hyung...CHANGMIN

 

 

CHANGMIN'S POV

 

Me and all of the 2AM member are now inside the dorm and currently having our dinner. We are all having a short conversation when suddenly we talked about __-ah.

"Ya chincha I really can't believe that __-ah is part of the company." Seulong said

"Me neither hyung I was just a regular fan of noona at first but now were friends!!! I am so happy cause I can bond with noona." Jinwoon excitedly said.

"Its a blessing in disguise, but you know what guys she really is beautiful noh? Just like the rumors say about her. Our __-ah is really a blessing." Jokwon admiringly said. All of us nod our heads as a sign of approval. After that wonderful conversation we all went to our rooms to take a rest.

My mind still wanders though about __-ah, ever since I saw her for the first time my heart can't stop beating. I really admire her on everything. Let's just say the way I feel for her is 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT....I promise that I will do my very best in order for __-shi to like me.

 

 

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!! I SMELL RIVALRY IN THE AIR RIGHT NOW. LET US SEE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN :P 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

@papanda UNNIE....CHINGU!! HELLO!!! <3333333333333 :))))))