40

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

 

The next day you woke up early. Your head buried on the bed. Yesterday you spent all night watching Minhyun that you fell asleep. You put your hand on his forehead to feel if his temperature had gone down. You sighed in relief that his temperature was getting back to normal. You stood up and went upstairs to wash up. After washing up you went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. While cooking Minhyun woke up and came to the kitchen. "Why are you up?" you asked him. He just smiled and came walking towards you; giving you a back hug. "I miss you so much" he said. You smiled back and chuckled. "I miss you too Idiot" he chuckled. "Go get some sleep, I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready" you said but he didn't budge. "No, I want to be with you" he said. You sighed and nodded. "Arasso" you said and went back to cooking. After cooking the both of you ate enjoying eachother's accompany.
 
The next day~
 
"Hey!" you shouted. Hyemi and the other two turned around to see you running. "Hi! ___!" Youngmi shouted while the other two just waved and smiled. You stopped running when you reached them. "S...so...how....a...are...you...g...guys? you said as you were panting from all the running. "We're fine" Yunhee answered. You smiled and linked arms with Youngmi and Hyemi as Yunhee linked arms with Youngmi. "You?" Hyemi asked. "I'm doing good!" you beamed happily. "Why are you so happy?" Yunhee asked as she tilted her head to the side. "It's going to be our anniversary tommorrow!" They looked at you surprised."That long already!?" Youngmi shouted. You nodded. "Well congrats then" Yunhee said. "Thanks" you said and they nodded. "I hope he remembers though" "He'll remember for sure" Hyemi assured you. *I hope so* you thought. "Well, let's get to class or we'll be late!" Youngmi said and the rest of you nodded then went to class.
 
NU'EST and Minhyun~
 
"Hyung, what should I do since it's going to be our anniversary tommorrow?" Minhyun asked Aron. The rest of them turned their attention to him. "I don't know..Maybe do something special for her..?" Aron said. He nodded and turned his head to the others. "Maybe propose to her..Only if you think you're ready to be married" Baekho said. Then he looked at Ren and JR. "Don't ask me, it's not my love life" Ren said and continued working on his lyrics. Minhyun rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'm not sure but I think I have an idea" he said. "Well better start preparing" Aron said. Minhyun smiled and nodded.
 
Next day~
 
You were in the last hour of class as the teacher was teaching the lesson. You boredly listen but your mind was about Minhyun only worrying that he wouldn't remember what day it is today. *He won't forget right?* you asked yourself. *No, no, no..He has to remember* you told yourself. You let out a big sigh and doodled on your opened notebook. "What if he forgets?" you mumbled. You shook your head at the thought and ruffled your hair. "He'll remember, don't worry ___" you told yourself. You looked at the clock and there was only about 10 minutes until class is officially over.
 
Soon the bell ranged. "Class dismissed!" the teacher said and the students started to rush over to the door as if they were being chased by a group of dogs. You stood up from your seat and started to pack your stuff ready to go home. You slung your bag behind you and walked out of the classroom. While you were walking in the hallway, your phone suddenly ranged. "Who could it be now" you mumbled and took out your phone. You checked the caller I.D and it was from Hyemi.
 
From: Hyemi
To: ___
 
Come to the mall..NOW!
 
You stared at the message in confusion. Without thinking you went to the mall as told. When you got to the mall you saw Hyemi with Youngmi and Yunhee. You blinked a couple of times. "What is it?" you said. "Nothing..I thought we should hang out" Hyemi said. "Umm, sure" you said and Yunhee came and slung her arm around your neck. "Kaja!" Youngmi said and the rest of you enjoyed your day.
 
"Look over there!" Yunhee shouted pointing to a shop full of accesories. The rest of you turned to look at where she had pointed. "Let's go then" Youngmi said and dragged Yunhee and Hyemi with her while you just walked behind them uninterested. While you were stolling behind them, you spotted a silver chain necklace. *Maybe he'll like it* you thought. So you walked over to the window and took a look at the necklace. "Is there something you're interested in ma'am?" the worker asked, "Yes can I take a look at that silver chain necklace?" you pointed at the display window. The worker carefully took it in her hands and layed it down showing you a closer view. "I'm sure your boyfriend will like it." The worker said and smiled. You smiled and nodded, "I'll take it."
 
A few minutes you walked back to them with the necklace safely kept inside a royal black box. "What did you get?" Hyemi asked looking at the black box. You looked at it and back to her. "Just something" you said. "Oh okay" Hyemi said still looking curious about what was in the box. "We should go now since it's getting late" Youngmi tiredly said. "Okay, let's go!" Yunhee said and the rest of you went home.
 
When you got home you sat the box on the coffee table and went to wash up. When you finished, you went down stairs to cook you a little meal to eat but then your phone ringed. "Who could it be" you mumbled. You looked at it and It was a text from Minhyun. You immediately smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's how the necklace looks like:

http://cdn.whatabeautifullife.com/image/cache/data/Silver_Jewelry/T16bJ0XgNgXXXQvLM0_035225-435x600.jpg
It's not a necklace for a girl, it's a necklace for a guy...