7

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

A few days had passed and you haven't been seeing Minhyun that much since he was busy with writing lyrics since it was his homework and he has to concentrate so you didn't want to bother him. *I miss him* you thought. "Maybe I could ask Hyemi or the others to hang out with me today" you said to yourself so you called them. "Let's try Hyemi first" you dialed her number waiting for her to answer. "Hello?" Hyemi answered. You smiled. "Oh Hyemi-ah I was wondering if you could hang out with me today" you said hoping she would say yes. "Mianhae ___-ah, Baekho Oppa is takng me out today" she said. Your smile faded. "Oh..Arasso" you said and hung up. *Let's try Yun Hee* You dialed her number as you waited. "Yeobsaeyo?" she answered. "I was wondering if you could hang out with me today since I'm bored" you said pouting but was hoping at the same time. "Sorry Unnie but I have to babysit my little cousin" she said and you could hear a baby cry in the background. "Oh okay.. I understand" you said and hung up. "My last hope, YoungMi" you muttered under your breath. "Hello?" Youngmi answered. "Oh Unnie I was wondering if you want to hang out with me since I'm bored" you said hoping as you crossed your fingers. "Sure!" she said and your mood lit up. "Meet me at the park near my house'' you said and hung up.

You quickly went and got ready. You wore a pink tank top with black shorts and a a pair of white and black converse. You grabbed your cell phone and put it nside your pocket and head out the door. While walking you spotted a ice cream shop. *Maybe I should buy some for me and Youngmi* you thought and went inside the shop. "Um, two strawberry flavour please" you told the cashier. A couple minutes later the cashier came back with two ice creams and handed over to you. "That'll be $4.99" the cashier said. You took out your money and handed it to her. "Keep the change" you smiled and head out the shop to meet up with Youngmi.

While ten minutes of walking you finally reached the park and saw Youngmi sitting on a swing. "She must be bored" you said to yourself and chuckled. You went over to her. "Hey!" you beamed. "Oh hey" she said and you handed her the ice cream. "Sorry I didn't know what flavour you like" you said and hung your head low. "It's okay. I like strawberry too" she said and laughed. "That's great" you said and linked arms with her. "Did you wait long?" you asked. "Nope. Just got here" she answered. "Oh okay. Let's go to the mall!" you said and dragged her to the mall.

At the mall~

"Let's go over there since there's a lot of brands there" Youngmi said pointing to a shop with a bunch of clothes. "Okay!" you said and dragged her. You and Youngmi were looking around for clothes. *These clothes are beautiful* you thought and grabbed a cute shirt from the wreck. "I'm going to go tr this one" you told Youngmi. "Okay.. Be back soon" she said as she looked at some clothes. You came back from the fitting room and put the shirt back to where it belonged. "Why'd you put it back?" she asked. You looked at her and pouted. "The shirt doesn't fit me" you said and walked over to look at some other clothes as she followed behind. "Find some other ones" she said and smiled. You smiled back and nodded. Soon you guys were done shopping; your stomach growled. "I'm hungry, are you?" you asked her. "Of course I am" she said and chuckled. "Let's go, I'll order" you said and slung your arm over her neck as the both of you walked to a restaurant inside the mall.

Minhyun's P.O.V

*Ugh. Why did I even come with her anyway* I thought as I followed Miyoung. "Oh right because Aron hyung wants me to be nice to her" I mumbled. "What?" Miyoung asked. "N..nothing!" I said and put on a fake smile. "Oppa, let's go over there" she said pointing to a shop with a bunch of clothes. I let out a sigh and nodded. "Sure" I said boredly. She then dragged me over to the shop as she started to search for some clothes. *I miss my idiot ___* I thought and pouted. I looked around and saw a familiar figure. *___?* I thought and was about to take a closer look until Miyoung interrupted me. "Oppa let's go eat! I'm hungry" she said as she pouted. I let out a big sigh. "Hm" was all I could say. She then dragged me to a restaurant. "What do you want to eat?" she asked me. "Anything would be fine" I said and faked a smile. Soon the food came and we both started eating as she was talking about herself. I was bored so I took out my phone and was about to text ___ when she snatched my fine away from me. "Yah!" I said sending her a glare. "No texting, You and I are talking" she said. I let out another sigh. *What kind of girl is she?!* I thought as I took my phone away from her hand. "More like you're talking" i muttered under my breath. Then she looked at someone and smirked. *What the hell* I thought and looked at the direction she was looking. *___!* i thought and I smiled. "___-ah!" I said and stood up to leave when someone held onto my hand. I turned and saw Miyoung. "What?" I asked her. "Where are you going?" she asked pouting. "I just saw my girlfriend" I said and she looked around. "I don't see her" she said and I looked back but didn't her either. *But I just saw her* i thought. "Maybe you're just hallucinating" she said as she sat down. I looked at her and I could see a smirk on her face. *What the hell is with the smirk* I asked myself and sat back down. "Maybe" I said.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V