28

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

"Do you want to go anywhere?" Minhyun asked you. You smiled at him and shook your head. "Oppa! Let's go over there!" Miyoung said pointing a shop full of jewelries. You let out a big sigh. *She is so annoying* you thought. Minhyun looked at you concerned. "Are you alright?" he asked you. You looked up at him and nodded. "Hurry oppa!" she shouted. Without a choice Minhyun left and you followed him behind.

"Can you buy me this, please?" she begged him. You looked at her with a you-have-to-be-kidding look. *Is she serious? Is she poor or something?* you asked yourself. "Buy it with your own money" Minhyun said and walked away. You followed him as the both of you left her behind. "Why'd you do that?" you asked him. He stooped in his tracks and looked at you. He let out a sigh. "Because I don't like her" he said and continued walking leaving you there dumbfounded. While Miyoung just stood there. *Does he think she would really remember him? Let's see about that* she thought and followed the both of you.

While walking you spotted a shop with pretty necklaces. You looked and saw a necklace in a shape of a circle and a heart in the center. *It's pretty* you smiled in awe aas you looked at it. Minhyun noticed you staring at something so he followed your gaze. *A necklace?* he thought and smiled. He came up to you and tapped you on the shoulder. You snapped out of your thought and looked at him confused. "Do you want that?" he asked pointing the necklace. You smiled and shook your head. "Aniya, it's fine" you said. "Are you sure?" he asked again and you nodded. "I'm sure..Let's just go" youo said and walked away. *I'll buy it later* he thought and followed you.

"I'm hungry" Miyoung said as she stopped walking. You looked at her and smiled. "Do you want to eat something?" you asked her. She smiled sweetly at you and nodded. "Let's go to a restaurant since there's a lot here in the mall" you said and dragged Miyoung with you. When the three of you arrived at the restaurant Miyoung ordered a lot of food. You looked at all the food on the table. *She ordered too much* you thought and pouted. You shrugged it off and ate your plate. When you guys finished eating you payed for the food and left to go shopping since Miyoung wanted to go.

"Let's go there" Miyoung said and dragged Minhyun with her leaving you alone. *Why do I feel so down whenever Minhyun is away from me* you thought. You went and sat on a chair and waited for them to come out of the shop. Soon they both came out and Miyoung was holding three shopping bags. "I find her annoying" you mumbled to yourself as you stood up and walked towards them. "So, let's go?" you asked Minhyun and he nodded. The three of you walked around looking for shops to shop. Just then you saw a shop with brands of clothes. "Let's go there" you said and walked into the shop. Miyoung smirked and took the chance to leave you alone and dragged Minhyun away. "Oppa, let's go there!" she said and pulled onto his arm making him follow her.

About 30 minutes you came out of the shop with a bag in your hand. You walked to the place where they were standing a while ago but didn't see them. You sighed and your shoulders deflated. "They left me" you said to yourself sadly. You wandered around the mall searching for them but you couldn't so you decided to go find Aron and them.

As you wandered around the mall you found Youngmi and them. A smile appeared on your face and ran towards them. "Youngmi-ah!" you shouted waving your hand. Youngmi turned and saw you running. *Where are the other two?* she thought. "Hey, why are you alone?" she asked you. You pouted. "They left me alone and I couldn't find them so I came to find you guys" you told her. She looked at you with sadness in her eyes. "Don't worry, I'm okay" you smiled widely even though it was a fake smile. *Somehow I miss Minhyun* you thought silently. "Let's go get Aron and Ren Oppa" Youngmi said and you nodded as you walked behind her. Just then Aron and Ren came. "Oh ___ why are you here?" Ren asked. Aron looked at you and raised a brow. "Aren't you supposed to be with Minhyun and that Miyoung?" he asked. You lowered your head. "They left me" you said in a low voice. *She must've been hurt* Aron thought and sighed. "It's okay, we're here so you can come with us" he said and you smiled. The rest of you went and met up at the same place and went home.