34

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

 

Hyemi's P.O.V

"You guys tay here while I go and check on ___" I said and they nodded. I got up and went to the cabin. I opened the door and saw ___ sitting up on the bed. "___-ah, gwenchana?" I worriedly asked. She looked at me smiling weakly and nodded. "Hm. I'm fine" she said. I sat on the bed and looked at her. She was sweating and her hands were trembling. "What happened?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled again. "I had this dream about me with a boy" she said. I looked at her surprised. "What does he look like?" I asked her. She shook her head and said "I didn't get to see his face, it was blurry." I sighed and my shoulders dropped. *Could it be Minhyun?* I thought. "Tell me about your dream" I told her. She hesitated for a moment but told me. I nodded my head and held her hand. "Don't worry, you'll know who he is soon" I said assuring her. ___ gave me a confused look. "What do you mean?" she asked. "Just wait and see, Now I have to go okay? Rest well" I said and got up from the bed and walked to the door. "Okay" she said and went lie down on the bed. I turned around and smiled. *You'll know soon* I then left the cabin and went to the others to tell them.

"Guys!" I shouted and they all looked at me. "What?" Aron Oppa asked. I looked around making sure Miyoung wasn't here so I could tell them. To my surprise she wasn't. *She must be in the cabin* I thought and went over to them. "What is it Hyemi" Ren asked. I looked at them and smiled. "___ told me something" I started. They looked at me confused. "What did she tell you?" Yunhee asked. "She told me about a dream she had" I stated. "What kind of dream?" Youngmi asked. I looked over at Minhyun and he seemed to be listening. "She said she dreamed about..." and so I continued telling them. "That's what she told me" i said. They nodded.

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

"And that's what she told me" Hyemi said. They nodded. *I remember that day* Minhyun told himself. "Minhyun do you remember that day?" Aron asked me. He shook his head. "That was the day after our first anniversary" he told them. "It seems like she'll be getting her memories back soon" JR said. Minhyun smiled since that was what he was thinking. "It seems like it" Baekho said. "We'll be leaving in a couple of days" Hyemi said and the rest nodded.

Five weeks had passed and you had recover from your cuts and bruises. You were sound asleep when Hyemi suddenly burst the door open. "Geez, can't you knock or something" you mumbled as you covered your body with the sheet. "Wake up ___-ah~~" she said. "Why early in the morning" you groaned. Hyemi gave you a weird look. "What do you mean morning?" she asked. You opened your eyes and stood up and gave her a confuse look. "It's already two in the evening" she said and your eyes widened. "B-BWO!" you shouted making her flinch. "Yah! I'm here, no need to shout!" she said. You covered your mouth and lowered your head. "Oops, mian" you said. "Just go get ready we're going to go swimming" she said and you smiled. "Okay!" you said and dashed to the bathroom. *I hope this helps you get your memories back ___-ah* She then left the room and went outside.

You put on your bathing suit and covered yourself with a towel. Next you walked out of the hotel and to the pool where they were already swimming. You smiled and stepped into the pool. "I can't swim though" you mumbled. Miyoung was next to you so she heard you as a smirk was formed on her lips. *Let's see about that* she thought and went into the pool. "___! Come, I'll help you!" Baekho said. You looked at Hyemi if it was okay. "Go ahead. I won't get angry, you're my bestfriend!" she said. You smiled gratefully for having a friend like her. "Okay, Oppa" you said and went over to Baekho. You went into the pool as Baekho helped you so you won't drown. "Oppa, Am I heavy?" you asked him. He shook his head and smiled. "Of course not Princess" he said and you chuckled. From afar Minhyun was smiling to himself for seeing you have fun after all those terrible things had happened to you. *She sure is having fun* he thought.

"Oppa!" you shouted at Baekho who was spplashing water at you non-stop. He jsut laughed as the others came and joined him. "___ you're all wet now. Haha" Ren said and you puffed your cheeks. "I'm going to get you!" you shouted and splahed water back at him. "Y-Yah! Stop!" he said but you were only laughing. Aron and JR were splashing water at you but you were busy splashing water at Ren. You turned to look at Aron and JR but water ended up being thrown at you. "Hey, not fair" you said and went to catch the both of them. All of you played in the water for four hours already so you guys decided to go back inside the hotel to change back to casual clothes.