18

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

"Hey guys!" you called out to them. They looked at you with a strange look. "What?" you asked  blinking a couplle of times. "Why are you so happy?" Yunhee asked eyeing you weirdly. "Can't I have my happiness?" you asked. "Yah. Are you okay or are you drunk?" Hyemi said. You looked at her with a are-you-dumb look. 'Of course not" you said rolling your eyes. "The why are you so happy?" Youngmi asked curiously. "Who want to go see NU'EST's performance tommorrow?" you asked jumping up and down. "That's it?" Youngmi asked in a bored tone. "Yeah of course" you said. They all looked at you with a unbelievable expression. 'That's why you're so happy?" Hyemi asked dumbly. You nodded your head and smiled like a idiot. "Why are you so happy just because of a performance?" Yunhee asked confused at your reaction. "Because I get to hear Minhyun Oppa's voice again..Since he haven't singed to me ever since he went to college.." you said. Hyemi looked at you. "That's true..He'll always sing to you whenever" Hyemi smiled. "Oh okay" Youngmi and Yunhee smiled. "So are you guys coming with me or not?" you asked them as you crossed your arms. "I'm coming! I want to see my Baekho Oppa sing too!" Hyemi smiled. You looked at her with a brow raised up. "Obviously" you mumbled. "Yah! You too!" she said but you ignored her and looked at the other two; Youngmi and Yunhee. "Soo?" you asked them. "I'm coming to see JR!" Yunhee blurted out and covered . "Opps" she said and you laughed. "I knew that was your reason" you said and looked at Youngmi. "Fine I'm coming since I don't want to be alone anyways.." she said and threw her amrs up in the air. "great!" you shouted as you clasped your hands together. *I hope it's going to be great* you thought and smiled.

The next day~

The three of you headed to their school to see the performance. Once the three arrived at their school; you guys walked inside. The halls were crowed with a bunch of girls screaming and shouting. You guys went inside the auditorium where there were a lot of people shouting and sreaming their lungs out. There were banners with NU'EST's names on it; some girls were even screaming or shouting out one of their members names. "It's so crowed like they're idols or something" Yunhee said and the rest of you nodded. "I agree" Youngmi said. "They're like idols here" Hyemi said and you smiled proudly for having a popular boyfriend as well as Hyemi. You looked around and saw that all the seats were taken and it was too crowded. "Where do you guys want to stay? or just stand here?" you asked them. They looked around and sighed. "We'll just stay here since I don't see any seats or spots for us to stay" Youngmi said. You nodded and gave her an apologetic smile. "It's okay.." she said and you smiled.

After all the cheering from the fan girls it was time for them to come out on stage. "Next will be NU'EST!" the student who is the mc announced. After hearing their names girls started to scream and shout even louder. They all came out one by one. "Please introduced yourselves to the fans" the mc said. "Hello, I'm NU'EST's leader JR" "Hello, I'm NU'EST's Maknae Ren" "Hello, I'm NU'EST's Aron" "Hello, I'm NU'EST's Minhyun" "Hello, I'm NU'EST's Baekho." "KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" you heard the girls screaming. "Seems like you guys are really popular" the mc said. "Seems like it" Baekho said and smiled. "First of let's let them perform their song and we'll go with an interview" the mc said causing the girls to scream even louder. They performed their track 'FACE'.

Soon enough after the performance the mc came back on stage. "The was FACE by NU'EST" the mc said as the girls were still screaming. "So the rest of you members are college students?" the mc asked. "Ne~ We're all colleagues" JR said. "So what colleges do you guys go?" he asked. *Are you serious?* you asked yourself at what the mc was asking. "We actually go here" Aron said and the girls started to scream. "Oh. I'm sorry" the mc said and laughed. "So I have a question..Do any of you members have a girlfriend or anything?" "Ahh~ Ne..Two of our members actually has a girlfriend" Aron said. "Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!" the girls said in dissppointment. "So who are the member that has a girlfriend already?" the mc asked. "Minhyun and Baekho hyung has a girlfriend" Ren blurted out. "Ahhh~ That's a little disappointing, am I right?" he asked the audience. "Neeeeee~~" the girls chorused. "So does any of you members like someone?" "Ah~ Ne..Our leader JR likes someone but she doesn't go to this school" Baekho said. "Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!" they said. "So are your girlfriends here in this school?"he asked. "Both Baekho hyung and my girlfriend are still highschoolers" Minhyun said with a smile. "What grade are they in?" the mc asked. "They're twelvth graders actually" Baekho said. "Ah~ I thought Miyoung was your girlfriend since you guys are really close to eachother" "Ne?" Minhyun said shocked. "BWO!?" you shouted. "What is wrong with the mc?" Hyemi asked.
"Aniya, My girlfriend is out somewhere in the crowd here" Minhyun said assuring the mc. "Are you sure?" the mc asked. "Ne. I'm sure..___-ah, if you're here, I LOVE YOU!" Minhyun suddenly said. You looked up with widen eyes. "What did he just do?" you asked shocked. "He just told the whole audioence that he loves you!" Yunhee squeled as she hugged you. You blushed.
"So your girlfriend's name is ___" the mc said and Minhyun nodded. "What a pretty name" the mc complimented. "Ne~" Minhyun said and smiled. "Alright now let's get back to letting you guys perform, here's NU'EST with 'ACTION'!" the mc shouted and the girls cheered.

After the performance they came off stage and out of the auditorium; into the hallway. You saw them walking out so you told the girls. "Let's go, they're out in the hallway" you smiled and you guys walked out. "Hey!" Yunhee shouted over to them. "Oh you're all here!" Ren said happily. You looked at all the members and went to Minhyun. "Of course. Who wouldn't come, right girls?" you said and they nodded. You giggled and kissed Minhyun on the cheeks. "You did great Oppa" you said. You looked at him and saw the droplets of sweat that had been forming on his forhead. You smiled as you took out your handkerchief and started to wipe his sweat away. He smiled softly as he looked at you. "Let's go eat, I'm hungry" Aron said. You looked around and saw their faces. *They must be really hungry* you thought. "Arasso. Let's go since you guys must be hungry from the performances" Hyemi said. They all smiled and cheered.

From afar someone was watching. "He's going to be mines soon" Miyoung said and smirked. "So that's his girlfriend? She's pretty though.." Minhee smiled in awe as she looked at you. Miyoung glared at her. "S-Sorry" she said and turned around. *I hope nothing happens to them* her other friend; Soojin thought. "Come on let's go!" Miyoung hissed.

Soon after you guys finished eating and hanging out; you guys went home.