30

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

The next day you woke up and got ready. Both you and Hyemi went downstairs to see the others waiting patiently. You smiled at the thought of seeing Minhyun but faded when you saw Miyoung standing next to him. Hyemi noticed your expression and looked to see Miyoung. She elbowed you causing you to look at her. "What?" you asked. She frowned and held your hand. "Don't worry about her okay?" she said and you nodded sadly. *I don't know why I feel like this* you thought but kept cool and walked towards them. "Hi guys! and..Miyoung" you faked a smile. "Hi" she said and smiled. *I'll get rid of you* she thought silently in her mind. "We should go now" Aron said and walked to his car as the rest of you walked behind him.

Like yesterday Miyoung sat in the front with Minhyun since she kept whining so you had to sit in the back with Hyemi and Baekho. JR and Yunhee went together with his car while Ren and Youngmi went with Aron. There wasn't anything to talk about so you didn't talk..But you were also sad that Miyoung kept clinging onto Minhyun. Hyemi and Baekho were talking while you sat there quiet. Minhyun looked at you in the front rear mirror and saw you looking unhappy. *Is she okay? Why does she look so sad..?* he asked himself. Miyoung noticed and looked at you. *I'm going to get rid of you soon* she thought.

About three hours of driving the rest of you arrived at the camping area. "Let's go to our cabin" Hyemi said and dragged you. The rest of them left to go to their cabin and unpacked their things. It was already 7pm so the rest of you hung out for a while and went to sleep. But you couldn't sleep so you went outside for fresh air. "I need fresh air" you mumbled and sat down on the ground as you looked up in the sky. *The stars are beautiful* you thought and smiled. You were busy lookng up at the stars that you didn't see Minhyun coming  and sit next to you.

Minhyun's P.O.V

The rest of us went to sleep after the long hang out. I went to sleep but I just couldn't help but think about ___ again. It seems like it's going to take forever to make her get her memories back. *I miss her* I thought as I looked blankly at the ceiling. "Maybe I should go out for fresh air" I said to myself and got up from my bed. I opened the door and went outside as I looked up in the sky. At the corner of my eyes I saw someone sitting on the ground. I turned and look to see ___ sitting as she gazed at the stars with a smile. I smiled and went near her but it seems like she doesn't noticed since she was busy looking at the stars. I sat down next to her as I watched her smiling.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" I suddenly asked. She turned to look at me with a startled look. "U-um..I-I'm sorry for scaring you" I said and lowered my head. She chuckled. "It's okay" she said. Her voice was clear and soft like always. *I miss hearing her laughter* I looked up at her and our eyes met. I smiled softly as I looked into her eyes; studying every feature of hers. *She's beautiful* I thought. She looked at me and blinked. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked away immediately. She chuckled again. "You're cute when you do that" she said. I looked up at her again and saw her smiling at me. *She's smiling at me* I told myself. "I-I am?" I asked her dumbly and she nodded. "Yeah" she said. I smiled sheepishly. "So why are you here?" I asked her. "i couldn't sleep.." she said. "Oh.." "Why are you here?" she asked.."I couldn't seem to sleep either" I said. "Seems like we'll be up for a while" she said as she looked back at the stars. "I guess.." "Aren't they beautiful" she said. I looked at her and she pointed up to the stars. *Of course they, just like you* I thought. "They are" I smiled.

We looked at the stars for a couple minutes until she decided to leave. "I'll be going to sleep now since I'm getting tired" she said as she stood up. I looked up at her and stood up. "Sleep well" I smiled. "Hm. You too" she said. I walked aaway until she stopped me. "Wait" I heard her call. I turned around to look at her. She walked over to me and smiled brightly. "What is it?" I asked her. She leaned in and kissed me on my right cheek. I stood there surprised at her action. "Thanks for staying with me" she smiled and left me frozen at my spot. *D..did she just.....kiss me?* I asked myself as I touched the spot where she had kissed. I snapped out of it and went back inside the cabin. I lie down on my bed and smile as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V