4

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

 

You were in class bored as ever until the bell ringed. RRRRIIIIINNNGGGG! "Ugh. It's about time" you mumbled and stood up from your seat. "Let's go get the other two" Yun hee said and you nodded. "Let's go!" you said and grabbed your bag and the both of you walked out the door. "Yun Hee!" you both heard someone calling Yun hee's name so the both of you turned around and saw Hyemi waving with Young Mi behind her as they both ran towards you and Yun hee. "Hey!" you said. "Where are you both going?" Young Mi asked. "We were going to come and find you both'' you answered. "Oh.. Well we're here so let's go home!" Yun Hee said and you all nodded. "Let's go!" and you guys left home.

Meanwhile at 'Pledis University'~

"Ugh, I'm bored and I miss my Idiot ___" Minhyun said while pouting. "Then call her" Aron suggests. "I guess I could" he said and took his phone out.

___: Yeobsaeyo? Who's this?
MH: Pfft! You don't even remember your own boyfriend's voice?
___: Oh. Sorry Oppa. Haha. Why'd you call?
MH: Can I not call my own girlfriend when I miss her?
___: Really? You miss me? Then why are you so mean. *Pout*
MH: Haha. I'm just kidding. I miss you a lot. *Pout*
___: Aw, Idiot misses me~ Hehe. I miss you too Oppa.
MH: Yah. Stop calling me Idiot..I'm not..
___: You're MY Idiot. 
MH: Arasso, Arasso.. I'm your Idiot.
___: Yay! My Idiot agrees. Haha. But don't you have class?
MH: No, I have lunch break right now..
___: Oh Okay. Eat well.
MH: Where are you?
___: I'm walking home with my bestfriends of course
MH: Good. I thought you were walking home alone.
___: I won't besides it's too scary walking home alone
MH: Be careful okay? I have to eat now, bye and I love you!
___: Hm. Okay. bye. I love you too and DON'T FLIRT WITH ANY GRILS!
MH: I won't, I promise. Bye. I love you!
___: Hm. Okay bye. Do well in class. I love you too Idiot~

The call ended. You and the others walked to your house. "Do you guys want to sleep over?" you asked them. "If you're okay with it" Yun hee said and smiled. Hyemi and Young Mi looked at eachother and nodded. "We'll sleep over too then" Hyemi said and the rest of you headed inside your hhouse.

Minhyun and the rest of NU'EST were sitting on table eating lunch. "Hi" they heard someone say. The rest of them turned around and saw Minyoung who had helped Minhyun earlier. "Hi?" Ren said with his pokerface. "I'm Minyoung" she said offering her hand to Minhyun. "I know who you are so no need" he said coldly and walked off. "Bye" Baekho said annoyed and walked off as the rest of the other members followed behind. "Wow, that was not you" Ren said amazed. "Like i care" Minhyun said and sat on the other table. "Why'd you do that? I mean she's nice" JR said. "You never know JR hyung" Minhyun said and ate his lunch. "I lost my appetite" Minhyun said and went to throw his tray of food way in the trashcan. He walked back to the table and sat down boredly. "You should at least be nice to her once" Ren said. "I agree" Aron and JR said. "I guess I could.." Minhyun said and put his head down. "i don't know hyung but I have a bad feeling about her" Baekho said to Aron and JR. "Whatever Baekho" Aron said.

While they were talking Minyoung was standing there watching them talk. *I'm not giving up* she thought. "Minyoung-ah! Minyoung!" her friend called. "What do you want Minhee!" Minyoung shouted. "Isn't he the boy you like?" she asked her. "What does it look like?" Minyoung sarcastically asked. "Too bad he's taken. His friends are cute too" she giggled. "Yeah, Whatever. He's going to be mines soon" Minyoung mumbled. "Let's go" Minhee said and dragged Minyoung with her.