27

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

The next day~

You woke up at the sound of someone shouting. You rolled to your side and pulled a pillow to cover your face. "Ugh" you mumbled. "___~~" Hyemi sang. You moved the pillow away from your face and opened your left eye to see Hyemi next to you. "___-ah, get up we're going shopping today~~" Hyemi said and you nodded. "Okay okay I'm up" you said rubbing your eyes and walked to the bathroom. Soon you came out and changed into a white shoulder shirt, black shorts and a pair of cute black flat sandal. You let your hair down making it a little bit wavy then went to the door and waited for Hyemi. About a couple minutes later Hyemi came out. "Let's go" she said and you nodded.

The two of you walked down to the lobby and saw that the rest of the NU'EST members, Yunhee and Youngmi were there waiting. "Sorry, did we take long?" you asked. with a apologetic smile. "No, we just got here a minute ago" Aron smiled. You smiled back and looked at the others. "Where are we going?" you asked. Hyemi looked at Aron. "The mall" Hyemi said.
The rest of you were walking to the car when someone shouted.."Is that you? ___?" the voice said. The rest of you turned around and saw Miyoung. "Um, yeah..It's me?" you said raising a brow. "What are you doing here?" Yunhee asked. "I came for vacation of course, with my friend Minhee" she said as Minhee came walking to her. "Oh okay" Ren said and the rest of you continued walking to the car. "Can I come with you?" Miyoung asked. Hyemi looked at you hoping you would say no but turned out you said yes. "Okay let's go Minhyun Oppa" Miyoung said and dragged him to his car. You, Hyemi and Baekho followed along and sat in the back while the rest went with Aron and JR.

When the rest of you arrived at the mall you guys went seperated ways. "Baekho and Hyemi will go togather while JR and Yunhee will go together" Aron said. The rest of you nodded in agreement and the two couples left. "Minhyun and ___ will go together!" Ren blurted out. You looked at him shock. "Why?" you asked. "Just go" Ren said and pushed you towards Minhyun causing you to bump into him. "Sorry" you lowered your head. He looked at you and smiled. "It's okay" he flashed a smile. *That smile is familiar* you thought. Just then Miyoung interrupted your thoughts. 'I want to go with Minhyun oppa too!" she whined. You looked at Ren and Aron. "No, you're coming with us" Aron said and Miyoung frowned. "I don't want to!" she said. 8Why does she want to go with Minhyun so much?* you asked yourself. 'Hyung, she's annoying..Just let her go" Ren whispered to Aron. "But..Remember it's just Minhyun and ___" he whispered back to Ren. "I know but just let or else we'll be stuck here all day" he pointed out. Aron nodded and sighed in defeat. "Fine, you can go with Minhyun and ___" Aron said and gave Minhyun a apologetic expression. Minhyun nodded back since he knew why. "Let's Minhyun oppa!" Miyoung said and pushed you out of the way making you fall backwards onto the ground. "Ow" you said. "Hey watch it you freak!" Youngmi shouted in anger. Ren came and helped you up. "Are you alright?" he asked. You smiled . "I'm fine" you said and walked over to Minhyun and Miyoung. *I hope Miyoung won't do anything to ___* Ren thought as he left with Aron and Youngmi.