38

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

Everyday Minhyun would stop by your house to see you and try to talk to youo but you wouldn't answer the door or pick up his calls. It was 6pm already and Hyemi came over to your house. You opened the door and led her in. The both of you sat down on the couch and talked. "I know you don't want to talk to him but at least let him explain" Hyemi begged. You scoffed. "Tch. Never" you said. Hyemi looked at you and sigh. "Let him explain to you, maybe it can be a misunderstanding too" she said. You thought about it for a minute. *Maybe* you thought. You sighed and nodded. "Arasso, I'll try" you said and looked down as you played with your fingers. "Good. Now I'll leave now and you think about it" "Hm" you said and the both of you sat up from the couch. "Bye and be careful" you said and Hyemi nodded and left. You let out a sigh and closed the door.

It was a week already and Minhyun was still trying to talk to you, but you wouldn't. Yunhee and Youngmi came over your house. "Hi" you said. "Hey! How are you doing?" Youngmi asked as soon as she got in. You looked down. "I'm doing fine" you said and walked back to the living room. "Look what I found" Yunhee said as she walked into the living room. "What?" you asked and looked at her. "A teddy bear with a some flowers" she said. You looked at her hand then back at her to see her pouting. "Why are you doing that?" you asked pointing at her as she was pouting. "Because you're mean to him" she said. You plopped down flatly on the couch. "Whatever" you said. "But it's so cute!" Yunhee said. You looked at her as if she was being dumb or something. "Pfft. That's not cute at all" you said. "Fine" she said and put the bear down on the couch. "We'll be going now since it doesn't seem like you want to talk" Youngmi said and you nodded. "Okay..Bye" you said. "Bye" Yunhee said and they both walked out the door. You stood up and walked over to close the door. *Ugh. I miss him* you thought.

Minhyun's P.O.V

I stood at her door and left a bear and some flowers. She didn't answer the door so I waited for her to open the door but she wouldn't. Just then Youngmi and Yunhee came I just stood there as they walked by. "Oh hey Minhyun" Youngmi said; I nodded in reply. "Do you want to come with us?" Yunhee asked. I shook my head. "No..I don't think wants me yet" I said. They smiled and nodded then went to her door. I hid when she opened the door. I took a peek and saw Yunhee picking up the bear and flowers then they went inside. About five minutes they both came back out. "She doesn't seem to be okay" Youngmi told me. I sighed and lowered my head. "It's okay, just try and talk to her" Yunhee said. I nodded and they left.

I stood there in the doorway but she still wouldn't open the door. *When will you open the door* I thought. "I've been here since around eleven in the morning now and it's already nine at night" I sighed. *And now it's raining* I told myself. She still wouldn't answer the door so I decided to go to the park near her house. As I walked the rain was getting heavier and my clothes were all drenched as the rain kept pouring. My legs were shaking and the air was cold breeze was blowing; making it cold. Finally, I reached the park; I walked over to the bench. *When will you forgive me* I asked myself. Just then when sat down, I started to feel dizzy and the rain was getting even heavier. Slowly my eyes started to close, then everything went pitch black.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMFG! Have you guys seen C-Clown? They're awesome right?
But, I just can't believe that I'm actually 4 months older then Maru.. I feel weird..
Haha. I found my bias.. TK <33 *SPAZZ*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvbGmWIHM6k