13

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

Soon the movie ended the rest of you got up and left outside. "Well bye. I'm going to take Hyemi home" Baekho said and smiled at her. "Okay. Bye" you said and smiled back at him. He looked at you and gave you a pat on the shoulder. "It's going to be alright. Remember my words" he whispered and you nodded with a smile. "I got it. Now go take your girlfriend home" you chuckled and he left with Hyemi. "Oppa can you take me home? I don't want to walk home alone" Miyoung asked pouting cutely as she clung onto Minhyun's arm. You looked at her and rolled your eyes. "I'm sorry bur I have my own g-" you cut him off before he could even finish. "Oppa, go ahead take her home" you faked a smile. "B-but I don't want you to walk home alone" he said pouting. You looked at him. "It's okay I could go with JR Oppa and them" you said and weakly smiled at him. "B-But I-" "Come on Oppa. She said it's fine. Let's go" Miyoung and dragged him away. You looked at him as he looked at you with a sad face as he was being dragged by her. *Making me feel guilty again* you thought as you  fakely smiled at him meaning that you're going to be fine. Just then his figure disappeared and you went back to the others. "Why'd you do that?" JR asked. "I don't want her to go home alone and plus she wanted him to take her home" you said in a low voice. JR and Youngmi looked at you with a blank look on their face. "You still don't have to do that" Youngmi said with a concerned look. "It's okay" you quietly said and looked away. "I'm going to take ___ home" Ren said and looked at you with a worried expression look. "It's okay oppa..I can go home alone" you smiled weakly at him. "Are you sure?" Yunhee asked. You nodded and started to walk away. "Okay..Be careful!" Ren shouted behind you and you nodded in response not turning to look. "Come on guys let's go" You heard Aron said. "Lets go!" you heard JR from afar as you walked further and further away from them.

As you walked tears started to well up in your eyes. You closed your eyes and let them flow down your cheeks as you sobbed quietly walking home. *Why do I always end up crying like this* you thought. Slowly you walked home as tears streamed down you face to the ground. Soon enough you got home. You went up stairs and lie down on your bed as you sobbed on your pillow. *I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid* you thought as you stared at the blank space beside you. Suddenly your phone ranged and you looked at the caller I.D; it was Yunhee. *Yunhee* you thought. You flipped your phone opened and answered the call. "H-Hello?" you said in a trembling voice. "___ are you okay? Are you crying?" she asked and you could tell she was worried since she was raising her voice. "No. Why would I cry?" you said and faked a laugh. "Are you sure?" she asked. "Hm" you answered as tears were starting to stream down again. "Arasso..I just wanted to call if you were alright" she said. "I'm fine" you said not trying to tremble again so she wouldn't know. "Okay.. Bye and don't worry about him..he won't do anything" she said and you smiled a little. "I know" you said. "Okay bye" she said and hung up.

You put your phone on your bed beside you and wiped away your tears. *I don't want to cry anymore* you thougth and went to the bathroom to wash your face. When you were done, you took a shower and put on comfortable clothes and went downstairs to eat dinner. After dinner you walked back upstairs and plopped yourself down on your bed. You turned and faced the ceiling as you took a few deep breaths. "Let's just forget this day ever happened" you said to yourself and slowly you closed your eyes and fell asleep.