16

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

Three days had passed and it was near their performance; just four more days. Today the rest of you decided to hang out since there was nothing to do. "Hey guys..Let's go to the mall" Hyemi asked. The rest of you looked at eachother and nodded. "I'll drive you" Minhyun offered; you nodded and smiled. You got inside his car as you waited for him to get inside. "Here we go" he said and started his engine. You looked at him and smiled; he smiled back and kissed you on the cheek then drove off to the mall.

Soon the rest of you got to the mall. "Let's split up into groups" Hyemi said and the rest just shrugged and went along with her ideas. "Baekho Oppa and I will go together" she said and held his hands. "JR and Yunhee are together" she said and winked at Yunhee; as she just blushed furiously. "Minhyun and ___ will be together, while Youngmi, Ren and Aron goes together" she said and the nodded. "Why am i the only girl" Youngmi pouted as she whined. "Just go" Hyemi chuckled and pushed her to Aron and Ren. "Meanie" she said and left with them. You chuckled. "We'll go now" Hyemi said and left with Baekho. You looked at Yunhee who was just standing there not knowing what to do. "Aren't you guys going?" you asked Yunhee and JR who was just standing there akwardly. "Y..Yeah! We're going!" JR blurted out and grabbed Yunhee's wrist; dragging her away as they left. You and Minhyun the only ones left. You looked at him and smiled. "Let's go oppa" you said and interwined your hands with his and walked off.

Yunhee's P.O.V

JR grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from ___ and Minhyun oppa. I looked at him and he stopped dragging me and looked at me. I looked at him and noticed that he was still holding onto my wrist. I cleared my throat and looked at my wrist and back to him. He gave me a questioning look so I trailed down to my hand that he was still holding. He noticed and let go of my hand. "U-Uh..S-Sorry" he said and rubbed the back of his neck. I chuckled at his cuteness. "W-whay are you l-laughing? Is something funny?" he asked looking at me as if I was dumb. "Nope. You're just cute" i said. My eyes widened and covered my mouth. *Aish. Why did I say that out loud!* I mentally scolded myself. "So. You think I'm cute huh?" he asked teasing me. "N-no!" I said as I turned around and walked away but then he held my wrist again. I turned around. "What do y-" I was cut off when my lips met his. My eyes widened and so did his. I backed away quickly and turned around. *What the hell just happened* I thought to myself. I put my extra hand on my chest and it was pounding fast. *Calm down Yunhee, it's just an accident* I told myself. I touched my lips as where I had accidently kissed him. "My first kiss" I mumbled quietly to myself. *It's an accident..It doesn't count* I thought and turned around to face him again. He looked at me. I lowered my head as I bit my lower lip. *ottoke ottoke!? I don't know what to do?* I told myself as I tried to think of something. "U-Uh....I-I'm hungry! Let's go get something to eat!" I said and and quickly grabbed his hands and dragged him to a restaurant.

End of YunHee's P.O.V

JR's P.O.V

"Wh-what do you want?" she asked me. I looked at her and smiled. "A-Anything is fine" I answered. She ordered the food and soon it came. She sat there quietly eating her food as I just stared at mines. Yunhee looked up as her eyes met mines. "Aren't you eating?" she asked. "H-huh..Oh! Yeah..I-I'm eating!" I said and picked up the spoon. "Pfft. Whatever" I heard her said as she continued eating. When we got done eating, we both sat there quietly. "Do you somewhat like someone?" I suddenly asked Yunhee. *Aish. Why did I even asked* I thought. "Y..Yeah I do..." she answered. "Oh.." I said and she looked up at me. "W-Why'd you asked?" she asked. I looked at her and smiled a little. "I-I just want to know" I said and she smiled back. "How about you..Do you like anyone?" she suddenly asked. "Yeah..I do but I'm not sure if she likes me or not" I said. "Any girls would like you" she said. I smiled and looked at her. "Y-You kn-know th-that w-was a ac-accident r-ri-right" Yunhee said and she lowered her head. "Y-yeah..Of c-course" I said and faked a smiled. *The person I like is already sitting in front of me* I told myself.

End of JR's P.O.V

Both JR and Yunhee sat there quietly; not knowing what to say. *Boy this is akward* Yunhee thought as she played with her fingers. "We should probably go now..Maybe they're waiting for us" JR said trying to break the akward silence between them. "Y-Yeah..We should" Yunhee said and the both of them walked out of the restaurant. *I wonder who he/she likes* the both of them thought.