6

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

The next day you woke up at the sound of your alram clock. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Minhyun next to you sleeping peacefully. *Idiot* you thought and smiled. You quickly got up and went to the bathroom. After that you grabbed your uniform and went to change inside the bathroom. When you were finished changing you went and wake up Minhyun. You softened and smiled as he was still sleeping peacefully. *He's still handsome when he sleeps* you thought. You slowly approached him and gently shook him. "Minhyun Oppa~ get up..I'm going to make breakfast" you said. He slowly opened his eyes. "Huh?" he said and groaned. "Oppa get up~~" you sanged but he ignored you as he pulled the sheet and covered him. "Idiot get up" you said and got on top of him as you traced down to his jawline. "Fine. I'm leaving" you said and roll to the side and stood up to leave but he quickly pulled you and got on top of you. You blinked a couple of times. "Wait..I still need my morning kiss" he said pointing to his lips. "No way" you said and pushed him away; you got up and walked out the door.

"Breafast is ready!" you shouted from the kitchen. The rest of them came running and sat down on the chairs and started to eat. "So did you guys sleep well last night?" you asked them. "Yeah" Yune hee said. You looked at the NU'EST members and they still look tired. "I guess you guys didn't" you said and chuckled. "It's early..What do you think" JR said as he ate his breakfast. The others nodded their head in agreement. "Sorry" you mumbled and ate your breakfast. Soon you guys finished eating and head out the door to go to school. "I'll drive you" Minhyun offered. You smiled and nodded.

"Thanks for driving me to us Oppa" you kissed him on the cheeks and pulled away but he just stared at you. You blinked innocently. "Wae?" you asked. "Just in the cheeks?" he asked. "Just go Oppa" you said. "Fine..Bye.." Minhyun said in a sad tone and turned around to leave. *Aish..Making me feel guilty* you thought. You quickly ran after him and grabbed his wrist. "What?" he asked. "Come closer" you said. He came closer to you and you pecked him on the lips. "Happy?" you asked and he nodded. "Bye" he said and pecked your cheek. "Bye Oppa and don't flirt!" you said and gave him a hug. *I'm going to miss you* you thought.

At Pledis University~

"Hyung I'm bored" Minhyun whined. He looked over at JR who was writing down lyrics for their song they were going to sing on their performance for next month. "Just write lyrics for our next song or something" JR said as he was still concentrating on his sheet of lyrics. "It's boring.." he said and pouted. "Then go somewhere" JR said as he wrote down his lyrics. "I guess I could do that" Minhyun said grabbing his bag and walked out of the classroom without taking a glance at JR.

*Where should I go..* he thought to himself. "Maybe the park.." he thought and walked out the door. About 10 minutes later he got to the park and sat on the bench. He took out his book from his bag and started to read as the cool breeze blew against his skin. "I miss ___" he mumbled to himself. He closed his book and put it back inside his bag. *I wonder what time it is* he thought and took out his phone. "Two more hours until her school ends" he said and pouted. *Maybe I should just work on the lyrics with JR hyung* he thought and went back to school.