5

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

Four weeks had passed since school had started. "What should we do today since it's the weekend..?" you asked the others. "I don't know" Yun Hee said and sat down on the ground. You looked at them and pouted. "Aren't you guys bored?" you sudenly asked them. "Of course we are, what doo you think.." JR said rolling his eyes. "Geez, I even wonder how Yun Hee would like a boyfriend like you" you said emphasizing the word boyfriend. "BWO!/Yah!" JR and Yun Hee shouted at the same time and you stuck your tongue out. "Don't worry I'm just playing" you said rolling your eyes. "Oppa I'm bored" Hyemi said to Baekho. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. 'Don't worry, I'll plan something" he said and turned to Aron. "Hyung, let's just go to lotte world?" he asked Aron with pleading eyes. "Okay okay. Let's go to lotte world" Aron said and went inside his car. "Oppa do you want to go?" you asked Minhyun. Minhyun looked at you and nodded. "Let's go" he said and dragged you to his car. "Can we come with you two since Aron Oppa's car is full" Hyemi said as she held onto Baekho's hand. "Um sure why not" you said and smiled. "Is that okay Idiot" you asked Minhyun. "Sure" he answered and got to the other side of the car.

The rest of you went to lotte world and was having fun. "Oh! Let's go on that ride there!" yun Hee said pointing to one of the roller coasters. "Sure" JR said and Yun Hee dragged him and the others. "Do you want to do something else?" Minhyun asked. "Wae? Don't you want to ride it?" you asked rasing a brow. "I do but I want to do something else" he said pouting. "Idiot" you said and chuckled. "Hey" you heard him but walked away leaving him and sat on a bench. "Yah! Wait for me!" he shouted as he ran. He sat down on the bench next to you. "You're mean" he said and pouted. You giggled and pinched him on his cheeks. "Aigoo, you're so cute!" you said as you were still pinching his cheeks. "Hey, it hurts" he whined. "Sorry" you said letting go and kissed his cheeks. "Let's go somwhere else when the others come" you said and turned to him. Minhyun nodded and held onto your hand. "Where do you want to go after this?" he asked."I don't know" you put your head on his left shoulder and closed your eyes as you relaxed. *I just want to be with you* you thought and smiled. Minhyun turned his head and softly gazed at you. *She's beautiful* he thought and slowly caressed your cheek. "Guys!" Yun Hee shouted ruining his moment. "Yah! You ruined my moment" Minhyun said. "Oh sorry" she apologized and chuckled. "Hey what are you guys doing here?" JR asked. "We're just sitting" you said. You looked at the others and they were smiling especially Hyemi and Baekho. "Where should go now..I'm bored" Aron asked. "How about at ___'s house..I want to eat her cooking" Ren said pumping his fists in the air. "Yay! Food!" Baekho cheered and earned a smack from JR. "You're always into food" he rolled his eyes. "Yah. I'm hungry" Baekho snapped back. "Whatever" he said walking over to you and slung his arms around your neck. "Let's go?" Youngmi asked. "Sure!" Aron said and they walked off as the rest of you followed from behind.

While walking to the car, Yun Hee accidently bumped into someone. "Hey watch it!" the girl snapped. "Geez, I'm sorry" Yun Hee rolled her eyes and the girl turned and saw the rest of you. "Minhyun?" she suddenly said. *Who is she and how does she know Minhyun?* you thought and furrowed your brows. "Oh Miyoung" Ren said. You looked at the rest of the members and seems like they all know her. "Yes?" Minhyun said coldly. "Hi!" she beamed happily. "Hi?" Minhyun said and looked at you who seems to be in your own world. "My girlfriend, ___" he said and held your hand. "Um, hi" you smiled as her. "What are you doing here?" Aron suddenly asked. "You know, hang out with my friends" she said and smiled. "Oh I guess.." "well nice meeting you but we have to go, bye!" you sad and dragged Minhyun with you. "Who is she?" you asked him. "Classmate" he amswered shortly. "She's pretty!" you beamed annoyed. "Aw, is my girlfriend jealous again?" he teased. "Shut up Idiot" you said and crossed your arms. "Don't worry, you're more pretty" he said and smiled at you. You rolled your eyes but smiled. "Come on let's go..I want to eat your cooking" he said and held your hands. "Okay. Let's go and get the others" you said and smiled. "Guys! Come on!" Minhyun shouted to the others and they came over. "Let's goo?" you asked them and they nodded.

Soon you guys got to your house. "Do whatever you want, we girls are going to cook" you said and pecked Minhyun on the lips and went into the kitchen. Aboute 40 minutes later dinner was ready. "Youngmi can you please call the boys that dinner is ready" you said while setting the table with plates of food that you guys had made. "Sure" Youngmi said and went to the living room. "Guys! Foods ready!" you heard her shout. "Geez, we're right here..No need to shout" Ren said. You chuckled. "Just making sure you guys heard" she said smiling cheekily. "Just sit and eat" you said and they all sat down. "Looks delicious!" Baekho chimed as he got his chopsticks getting ready to dig in. "Eat well" Hyemi said and smiled at him. "Of  course I will" he said and peecked her cheek. "Well stop being lovey dovey and start eating" JR said as his mouth was full of food. "Yah. Don't talk when you're eating" Yun Hee said. "Well sorry" "Come on let's just eat" Minhyun said annoyed and the rest nodded and ate.

After dinner ended the rest of you sat on the couch; watching t.v. While watching you yawned. "I'm tired" you said as you look blankily at the t.v screen. "Then go sleep" Minhyun said as he faced you. "I guess" you said and got up from the couch and walked to the staircase. "If you guys are tired remember the guest rooms" you said and they nodded. "I'll come with you" Minhyun grinned as he stood up and walked over to you. "Hyung you better not do anything to her" Ren said with a smirk. The others laughed. "Shut up" Minhyun said and held your hand. "Good night guys" you said and walked upstairs as Minhyun followed behind. "Oppa go watch t.v with them" you said as you went inside your room. "No I want to spend time with my girlfriend" he laid down on your bed.  You looked at him and rolled your eyes. "I don't want you to be bored" you said and lie down next to him. "But i miss you a lot though since I don't go to school with you anymore.." he pouted and wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. You turned around to face him with a smile. "i miss you too idiot" you said and pecked his lips and pulled away but he pulled you and kissed you deeply. You broked the kiss since you needed. You looked at him and could see him smiling since the moon was shining through your window. "Idiot" you said and chuckled. "I know, I'm your Idiot" he said and gave you a quick peck on the lips. You buried yourself in his chest as he wrapped his arms around your waist and the both of you fell asleep.