12

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

The rest of you went inside the cafe' and sat down at a table. "So..What are we going to do?" Ren asked. "Um, I was thinking about going to the park and then the theatre after" Youngmi smiled. The rest of you looked at eachother and nodded. "Okay. I guess" JR said and the rest of you talked and talked while the others fool around. Soon it was six pm already so you guys decided to head to the park. "We should go to the park now" Ren said and Yunhee nodded. "Let's go guys" you said as you got up leaving and Minhyun behind you.

About 5 minutes later you guys arrived at the park. You went to the swings and sat on one of them while Minhyun sat on the swing next to you. You swayed back and fourth on the swing as you closed your eyes gently; breathing in the air. *Feels nice* you thought and smiled. Minhyun sat there watching you softly. *She's beautiful* he thought and got up from his swing went behind you. Slowly he grabbed the chains and gently pushed you. You noticed the push and looked behind you and saw Minhyun smiling. *His smile* you thought as you flashed him a smile back. You turned around and saw Baekho and Hyemi together on the ground as Baekho was lying down on her lap smiling happily as they were cherishing their moments together. You looked at the others as they were talking to eachother with a smile. You looked at Miyoung and saw her glaring at you. *What is her problem* you thought but shrugged the thought off. "Do you still want me to push you?" Minhyun asked and you shook your head. "Ani. It's okay" you said as you got off and went to sit on the bench; he followed behind and sat next to you. You turned and faced Minhyun. "You won't do anything stupid right?" you suddenly asked him. He looked at you and smiled. "Like what?" he asked confused. "You know...Miyoung that girl I don-" you were cut off when he answered. "Of course not" he said and wrapped his arms around your waist pushing you closer to him. "I still don't trust her" you said and looked at him with a serious expression. *I don't want you to leave me* you thought as you were still staring at him in the eyes with sadness in your eyes. "Don't worry" he said and pinched your cheek. You nodded and leaned your head on his should as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Guys lets go to the theatre!" Aron shouted. You and Minhyun got up from the bench and started to walk over to the rest. *Now it's my turn* Miyoung thought and smirked. "Oppa! Let's go!" Miyoung said and dragged Minhyun away from you. You sighed and looked at him with sad eyes. He had an annoyed expression look on his face. He looked at you. "___! Let go of me!" he said but Miyoung wouldn't. "Let's she'll catch up later" she said and dragged him away. You stood there as your heart was being stabbed a thousand times more. "Hey..Are you alright?" Ren asked worriedly. "Of course!" you said and faked a smile but sadness was in your eyes. "It's okay.. Don't worry. He really loves you" Ren smiled and you smiled weakly. He turned away and talked to Aron. The rest of you walked to the theatre as they were talking but you were quiet since Minhyun wasn't by your side. "Hey are you just going to let her do that?" Youngmi asked. You looked at her with a sad expression as if you were going to burst out into tears in second now. "I don't know what to do" you said and lowered your head. "You should stand up for yourself and for your boyfriend" she said and you nodded. "We'll see what will happen" you said and smiled at her. Baekho noticed you being quiet so he decided to talk to you. "Hey. Are you okay? You seem quiet" he said concerned. You turned to look at him. "Am I?" you asked dumbly. "Yeah you are" he said examining your expression which was unexplainable. "Oh" was all you could say. "Don't worry. He loves you very much you know. Everyday he would whined that he misses you a lot and more. Especially being called in 'Idiot' " he said and chuckled. You chuckled as you heard what Baekho had said about him missing being called 'Idiot'. "He does?" you asked and smiled a little. He looked at you and smiled. "He does" he said and you smiled. *He's always my Idiot* you thought. "Well don't worry too much..I'll tell you if something happens between him and Miyoung" Baekho said and you nodded. "Thanks Baekho Oppa" you flashed him a thankful smile. "You're welcome" he said with his eye-smile that not any girls could resist; even you.

Soon after 20 minutes of walking you guys got to the theatre. You guys got the tickets to watch a romance movie which you don't like watching it but you have to since it was a hang out. The rest of you went inside the dark room and sat in your seats. You sat next to Minhyun on your right and Youngmi on your left. Minhyun turned to you and smiled; you smiled back. While watching, at the corner of your eyes you could see Miyoung holding onto Minhyun's arm leaning her head on his shoulder. "Let go" you heard him whisper to Miyoung. "But Oppa it's comfortable like this" she whined. *Psh. She dare do that to Minhyun* you thought madly as you pretended to watch the drama; more like staring blankly at the screen. "Let go and stop leaning on my shoulder" you heard him say as he snatched his arm away from her. You turned to look at her and you could tell that she was fuming up with anger.