8

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

The next day you went to school without seeing Minhyun again. *Aish~ I miss that idiot* you thought as you ruffled your hair. "Yah. Gwenchana?" Hyemi asked with a worried look as well as the others. "I am..I just miss that idiot" you said and pouted. "Oh..You should go visit him then" Yun Hee said and smiled. "He's busy and I'm still at school" you said and lowered your head. "You'll get to see him..No need to worry" Hyemi said giving you a reassuring smile. You smiled back. *I hope so* you thought and went back to listening to the teacher but you couldn't; instead you just stared out into space. You took out your ipod and turned it on like you used to do when you were a sophmore. While listening you remembered back then when you first met Minhyun and NU'EST. "I miss you a lot" you said to yourself quietly as you listened to your ipod.

Soon school was over so you headed home instead since you were tired. You took a quick shower and changed into comfortable clothes. After that you went and ate dinner then went to sleep. While sleeping peacefully when your phone suddenly ringed but you ignored it. After the 3nd call you got annoyed. "Ugh! Who would call me this late!" you said to yourself. You sat straight up and lazily answered the phone. "Yeobsaeyo?" you answered in a sleepy voice. "Sorry. Did I wake you up?" the voice said. "Who's this?" you asked since you were too sleepy so you didn't know who it was. "Seriously? You still don't know my voice through the phone even when we've talked a lot on the phone?" the voice said sarcastically. "I don't know who you are" you said half asleep. "I'm your boyfriend..Hello?" he said annoyed. When you heard the word boyfriend it woke you up. *Minhyun Oppa!* you cheered. "Idiot" you said and chuckled. "You don't know my voice?" Minhyun asked. "Sorry I was too sleepy..So why are you calling me this late?" you said and giggled. "Haha..Okay..I was just wondering if you were at the mall earlier" he asked. Just then the flashback of Minhyun and Miyoung at the mall flew around your mind. "Oh..Yeah..I saw you too..but you were with Miyoung" you whispered the last 5 words so he wouldn't hear you. "Oh. Can you open the door? I'm freezing" he said. "Wh-what?! you're outside!" you shouted through the phone. "Yah. No need to yell..You're hurting my ear" he said and you chuckled. "Sorry. Wait there I'll come and open the door" you said and smiled. "Okay but hurry!" he said and you hung up the phone. *Finally he's here!* you thought as you quickly got up from your bed and ran down the stairs to the open the door.

As soon as you opened the door Minhyun hugged you. "Idiot" you said and he smiled. *I miss being call that* he thought and hugged you tighter. "So why are you here?" you asked as you let go of the hug. "I swear I didn't do anything earlier. I didn't want to but Aron hyung wanted me to be nice to her so I had to go with her" Minhyun explained and you smiled. "Idiot, It's okay..I trust you" you said and hugged him again. "I miss you so much" you whispered. "I miss you like crazy what are you saying" he said and chuckled. "Yah! i miss you too" you said and crossed your arms pretending to be mad. "Aigoo my Idiot is so cute" he pinched your cheeks and laughed. "Hey" you said and pouted. "Can I sleep here tonight" he asked and you nodded. You closed the door and the both of you headed upstairs.

You lie down next to him and buried your face in his chest and he wrapped his arms around you. "How's the song going" you asked him. "it's fine" he answered. "Is it tiring you?" you asked him as you looked him. He smiled and nodded his head. "Very" he said and you chuckled. "You need some rest" you said and kissed his cheeks. "I know..but I miss you" he said and pouted. "I miss you too" you said and smiled. He kissed your forehead and pulled you closer to him. "I love you" he whispered and smiled at you. You looked at him and he closed his eyes. "I love you too my Idiot" you said and slowly closed your eyes as the both of you drifted off to dreamland.