24

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

Thirty minutes later the doctor came out. "You guys can go inside and check up on her, she'll be awake soon" the doctor said and they nodded. "Let's go" JR said and held onto Yunhee's hand as they walked inside. The others followed behind. Minhyun sat down on the chair beside the bed where ___ was lying. he took her hand and held it tightly as he cried. They rest of them stood on the other side watching as Hyemi cried and Baekho trying to cheer her up. "She's going to be fine Minhyun" Aron said. Minhyun nodded his head slowly.

About three hours later they decided to leave. "We'll be going now Minhyun..Take care of her" JR said and smiled. Minhyun looked up as his eyes were red and puffy. "Don't cry, she's going to be alright" Hyemi said and gave him a hug. Hyemi let go of the hug and smiled at Minhyun. "I know you love a lot, so don't blame yourself" she said and patted his shoulder. Minhyun nodded his head and looked down. "We'll be leaving now" Yunhee said and they left. Minhyun all by himself stayed up all night waiting for ___ to wake up. *Please wake up soon* he thought and fell asleep holding ___'s hand.

The next day Minhyun went home to take a shower and changed into fresh new clothes. After changing he went back to the hospital to look after ___. When he opened the door he saw ___ awake. "___-ah!" he said and smiled. He ran over to the bed and hugged you. You looked down at him with a blank expression. *Who is he* you thought as he was still hugging you. "Are you okay?" Minhyun asked you. You nodded your head and smiled. He leaned in and was about to kiss your forehead. You widened you eyes and pushed him away. He looked at you with a shocked expression by your sudden action. "What are you doing?" you asked him confused. Minhyun blinked a couple of times and then looked at you in the eyes. "Can I not Kiss my girlfriend?" he said raising a brow. You were confused by the word girlfriend. "Who are you?" you suddenly asked him. He looked at you with sad eyes. *She doesn't remember me* he thought and lowered his head. "Are you my boyfriend or something?" you asked slightly confused. "Yeah. I'm your boyfriend..Don't you remember me?" he asked you but you shook your head. he frowned and turned around to leave. You looked at him still confused but you ignored it and slow closed your eyes.

Minhyun's P.O.V

*She doesn't remember me* I told myself. *Is it because of the car?* I asked myself. I couldn't think straight so I decided to call Aron hyung and them. "Hyung" I called. "What?" he asked. I looked down to my feet and took a deep breath. "Come to the hospital,she's awake" I told him. "Arasso, we'll come" he said. "Bye" I hung up and looked at her from the window. "i can't believe she doesn't remember me" I  said to myself.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

Soon they all arrived. "She's still in the room" Minhyun said in a low voice and sat down on the chair outside of your room. "Okay" Hyemi smiled and walked in. "___!" Hyemi cried. You looked up and smiled. Hyemi!" you called. Hyemi cried and hugged you. "Why are you crying?" you asked her. She looked at you with watery eyes. "I'm just glad that you're okay now" she said and wiped away her tears. You chuckled and hugged her again. "Yunhee" you smiled. She came over and hugged you. "I'm glad you're okay now" she said and you smiled. The rest came near you and hugged you tightly. "We were so worried!" Baekho beamed. You laughed and nodded. 'Even Minhyun was worried, he cried a lot you" JR said and you looked at him raising a brow. "Yeah. He really loves you a lot" Youngmi said. You gave them a what-are-you-talking-about look. "Who is Minhyun?" you suddenly asked them. They all widened their eyes as their jaws dropped. "Y-you d-don't r-re-remember wh-who he is?" Yune hee stammered. You shook your head. "But you remember us..How could you not remember him.." Ren said outloud. "That's strange" Youngmi said and they all nodded. "Is that why Minhyun stayed outside the room?" Aron asked. "I supposed he knew about it first.." Hyemi said. "Let's go ask about her condition" Baekho said and lowered his head leaving the room.

They all left the room and went to ask the doctor about your condition. "Doctor what is ___'s condition" Hyemi asked. The doctor looked at them. "Well, I examined her head and it seems like she is going through memory loss.." the doctor explained. Hyemi looked at them and they stayed quiet. "But how come she remembers us except for one person?" Yunhee asked concerned. "Well that I don't know..Maybe it's something, that person had done or it's just her trying to forget about the person" Minhyun frowned and sighed. *It can't be* he thought trying to hold back his tears. "Is it possible for her to get her memory back?" JR asked as he looked over at Minhyun with a sad look. "There is a chance that she will and there is a chance that she won't" the doctor said as he looked at your x-ray of your skull. "When can she leave the hospital?" Youngmi asked. "She can leave tommorrow" "Oh..We'll be going now then..Thanks.." JR said and left the room. The others looked at JR and followed him.

They came back to your room and you smiled. "Guys!" you said and smiled widely. They looked at you and smiled weakly. *I can't believe you don't remember Minhyun* Hyemi thought as she looked at you. You noticed their expression and frowned. "Why are you guys so sad?" you asked them. Yunhee looked at you and faked a smile. "We're not sad! We're actually happy since you can leave tommorrow!" you smiled and chuckled. "I guess" you said and looked at all of them then your eyes landed on Minhyun who's head was hung low. *Why is he so familiar* you asked yourself. "Why are you so sad too?" you asked pointing to Minhyun. Minhyun looked up and faced you. You could tell that he had been crying since his eyes were puffy. "N-nothing.." he said more like a whisper. You smiled and nodded. *Did I do something wrong?* you thought.