22

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

Minhyun's P.O.V

She ran away from me again as I stood there not knowing what to do. I turned around and walked away just them I heard a crash. i stood there numb. *It can't be her* I told myself but my heart was beating fast as if something was wrong.

"Omo! Someone got hit by a car!" I heard a old lady shout.
"It seems to be a girl!" A boy said as I saw him pointing ti the direction.

I tunred around and saw ___ lying on the ground as blood surrounded her. "___!" I shouted and ran towards her. I held her in my arms not caring if I was covered in blood. I looked at her face and it was pale; her eyes were closed. "___! DON'T LEAVE ME!" I shouted as tears streamed down my cheeks. "Don't leave me" I whispered to ear as I hugged her. "Someone call the ambulance!" I yelled at the people who were just standing there watching. "HURRY!" I yelled again. "Don't leave me ___-ah, Don't leave.." I said as I cried. Five minutes had passed and the ambulance hadn't came. I grew furious so I picked her up; carrying her bridal style and ran to the hospital as fast as I could. "Don't worry, I'll get you to the hospital" I said as I ran. People were looking at me but I didn't care.

"Isn't that Minhyun!" I heard a girl shout.
"What is he doing!?" I heard a lady shouting in fear.

I ignored them and continued running as I carried ___. *Please don't leave me __-ah, I love you and only you* I said to myself. About 10 minutes I arrived at the hospital. I ran over to the receptionist's desk. "Someone is injured from a accident!" I said. The girl nodded and called in some nurses and doctors. They lie ___ down on the a bed and took her as I followed. They entered the emergency room. "I'm sorry sir but you have to stay out here" a nurse said. I nodded and sat down on a chair as I waited. Tears were just streaming down my face just the thought of her leaving me. "You can't leave me ___-ah" I said. I took out my phone and called Aron hyung and them. "Hello?" Aron hyung answered. "Hyung! Come to the hospital right now!" I said as I try not to cry. "What? Why?" he asked confused. "_...___-ah..she.." I said but couldn't finish my sentence. "What happened?!" he shouted. "She got into an accident" I said in a sad tone. "Okay we'll come" he said and hung up. I looked at my hands and clothes; it was covered with ___'s blood.

About 20 minutes later they came. I sat there as I lowered my head. "Omo! Minhyun! What happened!?" Hyemi yelled. I looked at them and gave them a weak smile. "She got into a accident" I said quietly. They looked at me with pity. "How did she get into a accident?" Ren asked and the others listened. "It's all my fault.." I said as my voice started to tremble again. I looked at them as tears started to roll down my cheeks again.. They sat down on the chairs and looked at me as I just sat there crying my eyes out. "It's going to be okay Minhyun" JR said and patted my shoulder. "She's going to be fine, she's a strong girl" Youngmi said and I smiled weakly at them. *She's going to be okay* I told myself as I calmed myself down.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V