11

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

Minhyun's P.O.V

"I'm bored and I miss my girlfriend" I mumbled and looked at the others. They looked at me as if I'm being stupid or something. "You're not the only one here you know" Baekho hyung said. I glared at him. "Pfft. I almost forgot. You have a girlfriend too" I emphasized the word girlfriend. "Hey!" he called. I just sat there boredly until my cell phone ranged. I opened it and it was a text from ___. I smiled as I saw her text.

To: My Idiot <3
From: My Idiot ___ <3

Oppa, I miss you.. It's been a few days now since I haven't seen you! T.T
Can you come and hangout please? School is almost over.. I love you Idiot! <3

I chuckled as I read her message.

To: My Idiot ___ <3
From: My Idiot <3

Arasso. I'll come come, just wait for me! I love you too Idiot. <3

I clicked the send button and looked at the others who was just talking and fooling around. "Aron hyung let's go..___ want s us to meet her" I said and smiled. "Let's go!" Baekho said. We all stood up and was about to open the door but then someone came in. "Hi!" Miyoung said waving. "Um..Hi?" JR said eyeing her strangely. "Do you guys want to hang out with us..I mean me and my friends are going to hang out so I was wondering if you guys want to come" she said and I looked at her. "No" I said coldly and walked passed her; out the door and started to walk away but I stopped and waited for them. "Sorry about that" I heard Aron hyung said and I rolled my eyes. "It's fine" she said and smiled. "Do you want to hang out with us instead?" Aron hyung asked her. "Sure why not" she said. I was annoyed so I shouted at them. "Yah hyung! Hurry up! MY GIRLFRIEND IS WAITING FOR ME!" I shouted and they all came out. *Geez. That took them long enough* I thought and we walked out of the school.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

Soon NU'EST and Miyoung arrived at your school. You were walking down the hallway just a few meters away from Minhyun. Students were everywhere at the sight NU'EST coming back. "What is all the commotion about?" Youngmi asked. "I don't know" Yunhee said and the rest of you continued walking.

"Omo! It's NU'EST!" you heard a girl shout. *NU'EST? Minhyun Oppa and them?* you thought.
"Minhyun Oppa! They're back!" you heard another student squeling. *Minhyun Oppa!* you thought and smiled.

"Um I think I know why now" Youngmi said and pointed at NU'EST's direction. You looked at the direction where she had pointed and just a few steps away was Minhyun and the other members standing there. A smiled was formed on your face but faded when you noticed a they were with a girl. *Is that Miyoung?* you thought and walked towards them.

Minhyun stood there with his usual cold character but he saw you coming. He smiled widely and came running towards you. "___-ah!" he called. "Oppa!" you shouted and hugged him. "Lovebirds" Youngmi said and laughed. You chuckled and hugged him. "So you came" you said and kissed his cheek. He grinned. "Of course. I miss my girl so much!" he said and hugged you tighter. You let go and looked at the other members. "Oh hi Oppas!" you waved at them. "Hey ___!" Ren said and hugged you; you hugged him back. "Where's Hyemi?" Baekho asked worried. "She'll be here any minute" Yunhee said and laughed. "where is sh-" he was cut off when Hyemi's voice called over. "Oppa!" Hyemi shouted and ran into Baekho's arms. "I miss you!" she said and kissed his cheeks. "I miss you too" he said kissed her forehead. "Stop with all those lovey doveys and let's go" JR said in disgust. "Whatever. You're just jealous because you can't confess to Yunhee" you said and smirked. "Y-yah! Wh-what are y-you saying!" JR hissed as Yunhee blushed. "You know what I mean" you said and held Minhyun's hand. "And why are you here?" Youngmi pointed at Miyoung. "Me?" she asked. "Of course. You're the only one new here" she pointed out. "Be nice..And I invited her" Aron said and smiled. "Pfft. Sure" Youngmi rudely said and rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. "Let's go Oppa!" you said and dragged Minhyun away as they followed.

"Where should we go?" Yunhee asked. "Let's go to a cafe'' Ren said and you nodded. "Sure" JR said and the rest of you headed to a little cafe' near your school.