9

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

The next day you woke up not finding Minhyun next to you. *Where is he? Did he leave already?* you thought and pouted. "Ugh. That Idiot" you mumbked and went to the bathroom. Once you finished you went downstairs. "Mmmm. smells good" you said as you stepped into the kitchen. Minyhun turned his head and saw you. "Morning" he smiled. "Why are cooking?" you asked. "Because I want you to taste my cooking" he grinned. You looked at him weirdly. "Idiot" you said and sat down on a chair. "Hey. Be thankful I cooked for you" he said as he sat down across from you. "Let's eat!" you cheered and started eating. Minhyun looked at you as you ate and softened. "So how is it?" he asked staring at you as you ate. You stopped eating and looked at him with your mouth full; you swallowed your food and said "It's fine." "Just fine?" he asked raising his brow. "Kidding!" you said and laughed. "It's good" you said and started eating again.

While eating you noticed him not eating but staring at you. You looked up raising your brow. "Aren't you going to eat?" you asked. "O..Of course I am!" he said and you looked at him with a are-you-sure look and he nodded his head. You took a look at his plate full of untouched food. "Are you sure you're eating?" you asked pointing to his plate. He looked down at his plate. "Of course" he said and smiled. "Whatever" you said and took his plate away; placing it on your side. "Say ahh~" you said and raised the spoon to his mouth. He opened his mouth and ate the food. You smiled at him as you fed him. "I can eat by myself you know" he said chuckling. "Sure and let you stare at me" you said rolling your eyes. "Hey" he said and pouted. "Hurrry up we're going to be late" you said and smiled. You continue to feed him until someone ranged your doorbell. "Who could it be?" you asked as you got up to open the door. "Hyemi and Baekho Oppa?" you said and eyeing them strangely. "Hey!" Hyemi said and gave you a hug. Just then Minhyun came. "Hey, who is i-" before he could finish he saw Baekho waving. "Why are you guys here?" he asked. "Why? Can I not visit my friend?" Hyemi asked rolling her eyes. "This early?" you asked. "We came to walk you to school since you're alone"  Baekho explained. "Oh..okay" you smiled. You looked at the time and there was only 15 minutes left until school starts. You widened your eyes. "It's going to start in 15 minutes!" you shouted and went to grab your bag. "Let's go Oppa!" you said and dragged him out the door as Baekho and Hyemi followed behind.

"Thanks for walking with me to school guys" you said with a smile. "No problem" Baekho said with his infamous eye-smile. You looked at Minhyun who was looking at you. "What?" you asked blinking. "Don't I get anything?" he asked raising his brow. You quickly hugged him tightly and pecked him on the lips. "Bye Oppa" you said and walked inside the school with Hyemi and the others. "Bye!" you heard him shout.

At lunch~

"Hey guys" you greeted Hyemi and them. They turned their head and looked at you with a smile. "Hey" Yunhee said. "So how was your day?" Youngmi asked you. You looked at her and gave her the are-you-kidding-me look and she shook her head. "It's sooo boring! All the teacher does is talk" you said boredly and plopped down on the seat next to Yunhee. "I could tell" Hyemi chuckled and you glared at her. "Sorry" Hyemi said and went back to eating her food. "Guys..I have to tell you something" Yunhee said and looked at the three of you. "What is it?" Youngmi asked curiously. The rest of you looked up at her. "I just want to say that I don't trust that girl" Yunhee said in a serious tone. "What girl?" you asked. Yunhee looked at you in a are-you-serious look. "You mean the girl we saw last time at lotte world?" Hyemi asked. Yunhee nodded her head. "Why's that?" Youngmi asked. "I don't know but I have this feeling about her" she said and looked at you. You looked at her. "What?" you asked her confused. "You should watch out too" she said worriedly. "I will" you said and smiled. "Good" she said and continue eating her food.