3

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

\Soon class ended and it was now lunch time. You walked out of your class with Yun Hee walking behind you. "Let's go find Hyemi and Young Mi" Yun hee said and you nodded. The both of you went and waited outside of Hyemi and Young Mi's room. After 3 minutes they came out. "Hey!" Hyemi said and waved. "Hey" you answered back. "Let's go have lunch" you said and they nodded.

After lunch ended it was time to go back to class. You and Yun Hee walked back to class. Class was broing so you just sat down in your seat boringly. "Yah, Are you okay?" Yun Hee asked concerned. "Hm. I'm just bored and I miss my Idiot" you answered back and she chuckled. "Aigoo..Don't worry you'll see him later" she said and gave you an reasurring smile. You smiled back and suddenly your phone vibrated. "Answer it maybe it's your Idiot" Yun hee said and laughed. You pouted and she laughed harder. "Arasso, I'll stop" she said and turned around to listen to the teacher. You opened your phone and it was a text from Minhyun.

From: My Idiot <3
To: My Idiot ___ <3

I miss you. T.T

To: My Idiot <3
From: My Idiot ___ <3

I miss you too idiot~~

From: My Idiot <3
To: My Idiot ___ <3

Yah! I'm not an idiot.

You chuckled and could picture him pouting as he wrote the message.

To: My Idiot <3
From: My Idiot ___ <3

Hehe. But you're my Idiot. :P
But don't you have class?

From: My Idiot <3
To: My Idiot ___ <3

Not yet..It's break time..

To: My Idiot <3
From: My Idiot ___ <3

Oh arasso. And don't flirt with girls!
I love you my Idiot! <3

From: My Idiot <3
To: My Idiot ___ <3

I got it. I won't, I promise!
i love you too my Idiot ___ <3

You chuckled as you read the text from him. *He's to lovable* you thought as you chuckled to yourself. "Ms. Yoon, no texting in class!" the teacher scolded causing the whole class to turn their attention to you. "Mianhae" you said as you stood up and bowed. You sat back down and quickly texted him back.

To: My Idiot <3
From: My Idiot ___ <3

I got in trouble because of you. Bye. I need to listen. Hehe
I love you my Idiot! <3 And again DON'T FLIRT WITH ANY GIRLS!!

You sended him the text and put your phone away so you won't get distracted and listened to the teacher as he was teaching the lesson. *I hope he doesn't look at any girls* you thought as you stared boredly into space.