2

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

RRRIIIINNNGGG! You groaned as you heard your alram clock ringing non-stop. "Ugh, another day of school" you mumbked as you got up from your bed and went to the bathroom to do your morning routines. When you finished you put on your school uniform and went downstairs to eat breakfast. After breakfast you went out the door and saw Minhyun with NU'EST waiting. "Oh...Hi guys" you akwardly said and waved at them. "Hey" JR said and the rest nodded. "What are you guys doing here?" you asked confused. "Your boyfriend dragged us here with him" Baekho said emphasizing the word boyfriend. Your mouth formed into a 'O' shape and chuckled. "Hey" Minhyun said and hugged you. "You don't have to drag them here you know" you told him and pinched his left cheek. "Ow" he said and rubbed his cheek that you had pinched. "Does it hurt?" you asked as you slowly caressed his cheek. He looked at you and softened. "No not anymore" he said and pecked your left cheek causing you to blush. "Ey, you're blushing" he teased. "Idiot" you said and purposely pinched his cheeks again. "Ow!" he winced in pain. You chuckled and stuck out your tongue at him and linked arms with Ren. "Let's go Oppas!" you cheered and dragged Ren with you. "Yah!" Minhyun shouted after you. "Seems like she doesn't care" Aron . "Hey" Minhyun said and pouted. "Jealous much?"JR purposely said and laughed. "Yah!" Minhyun shouted.

As you and Ren got to the front gate, you saw Hyemi, Yun Hee and Young Mi waiting. "Hey guys!" you beamed. "Hey!" they chorused. "Did you guys wait long?" you asked them and they nodded. "Ani. We just got here anyways" Young Mi said. "But..Where's Minhyun oppa and the others?" Yun Hee asked. "They're coming" you said and pointed at their direction. "Hey guys!" Hyemi chimed. "Excited to see Baekho Oppa?" you asked with a grin. "Yah yah! Don't tease me. What about you? Why are you with Ren Oppa instead of Minhyun? Huh?" she asked. "I don't know" you said and turned back to see them behind you as they were running towards you and the others. "Gotcha!" Minhyun said as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You chuckled and turned around to face him. "Jealous?" you asked him and he pouted. "Of course he was" JR butted in and you chuckled and pinched his cheeks. "Hey, it hurts you know" he said. 
"Aw, I'm sorry" you said and pecked his cheeks where you had pinched. "Feeling better?" you asked and he nodded. "Hey Hyemi-a!" Baekho said and hugged her. "I miss you" Hyemi said and pouted. "My baby misses me" Baekho said and kissed her right cheek. "Hey Yun Hee" JR greeted her. "Hi" she said and smiled. "Hey" Aron said as he smiled. "We should get going now" Young Mi said and you nodded. "Let's go" you said and linked arms with Hyemi and Young Mi. "Don't I get a good-bye kiss?" Minhyun asked pointing to his lips. You rolled your eyes and quickly pecked his lips. "There Happy?" you asked and he shook his head. "Bye idiot" you said and went back to your friends. "Hey!" you heard him shout. "I'm just kidding you idiot" you said and waved at him and the members. "Call me!" he yelled and you nodded and went inside.

You went inside and went to check what room you had. "Hey! I have the same room as ___!" Yun Hee cheered. "I have the same class as Hyemi" Young Mi said and smiled. "Let's go to class!" you said and they nodded. When you go to class, both Yun Hee and you sat next to eachother. Soon the teacher came in and started the lesson. As the teacher was teaching the lesson, you sat there boredly so you decided to text Minhyun.

Minhyun's P.O.V

As I was walking in the hallway trying to find my way to my class my phone suddenly vibrated. I took out my phone and saw ___'s name. I smiled and flipped my phone open and it was a text from her.

To: My Idiot <3
From: My Idiot ___ <3

Oppa, did you find your class yet?

From: My Idiot <3
To: My Idiot ___ <3

No. This school is too big and crowed.. And they all left me..T.T

To: My Idiot ___ <3
From: My Idiot <3

Aww, Well don't be late! Try to find someone to help you~ (:
And don't flirt with girls!! ><

I read her text and chuckled. "She's always so silly" I said to myself. *Don't worry, I won't ever do that to my precious Idiot ___* I thought and smiled as I texted her back..

To: My Idiot ___ <3
From: My Idiot <3

Aigoo, My girl is jealous.. Don't worry I won't EVER flirt with girls my Idiot ___! I promise! (: <3

From: My Idiot ___ <3
To: My Idiot <3

Arasso. I trust you! Haha. And remember I love you, you idiot~ :P <3

I chuckled at her message and accidently bumped into someone. "Ow" I heard a girl winced in pain. I just walked passed her not even caring. "Hey! You should have apologized" the girl said as she got up but I just kept on walking. "Are you new or something?" she asked as she followed me behind. "Do you need help?" she asked. *Aish! So annoying!* I thought. "No" I said coldly but then I looked at the time on my phone and noticed that I only have 5 minutes until class starts. "Actually I do" I said boredly and turned to her. "Let me see your paper" she asked and I gave it to her. "Oh seems like you're a music major" she said and smiled. "Of course" I said coldly. "Let's go we have the same class" she said handing me my paper back. I flipped my phone open and texted ___ back.

To: My Idiot ___ <3
From: My Idiot <3

Idiot ___ I have to go now bye~ (: And I love you too, you Idiot~ <3

I closed my phone and followed her to a classroom. When I walked inside I saw JR sitting on a desk in the back so I sat next to him. Soon the teacher came and introduced himself and told us to introduced ourselves next. The whole class introduced themselves and now it was my turn so I stood up and introduced myself. "Annyeonghasaeyo Hwang Minhyun-imnida" I said and the girls started to squel like crazy. "And I'M TAKEN" I said causing them to sigh and some of them jaws dropped. I smiled in satisfaction and sat down. Next it was JR. He stood up and the girls started to squel again as if he was some kind of celebrity. "I'm Kim Jonghyun and I'm not interested" he said and I looked at him in disbelief. He sat down and I looked at him. *Unbelievable* i thought as I kept looking at him. "What?" He asked innocently. "Did you just said you're not interested in any of those girls?" I asked him. "I did? Why?" he asked. I looked at him as my jaw dropped. "You're a player..You should be interested" I said in a duh-manner. "Well, I'm already interested in someone else and she is much better then these girls here" he said making a face. "Oh" was all I could say. *Interesting..Never thought he would be like this* I thought and listened to the other students introducing themselves. The girl that helped me earlier her name is Miyoung. She's not that pretty, heck my ___ is more pretty.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The text in pink are ____'s text mesagges.. ^^