14

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

Hyemi's P.O.V

It has been four days since that incident at the theatre. ___ hasn't been coming out that much. I know she's trying to make up excuses so she wouldn't see Miyoung. Minhyun Oppa would always whine that he misses her a lot which I feel bad for him. Miyoung would always be clinging onto him non-stop whenever ___ isn't here. I don't like her one bit and I know no one does.

Today Baekho Oppa planned for us to go on a date. I was happy so I accepted it. I was eating lunch with Yunhee and my phone suddenly ranged. "Hello?" I answered. "Oh. Hyemi-ah, remember our date today" Baekho Oppa said and I automatically smiled. "I will" I said and giggled. I looked at Yunhee and she was just eating her food. "Arasso, I'll come pick you up later around six pm" he said. "Sure Oppa!" I beamed happily. "But where are we going?" i asked him. "Anywhere you want" he said and smiled. "Arasso, bye! I have to get ready" I said and he hung up. "Yunhee-ah, I have to go since I have a date with Baekho oppa today" I told her and she nodded. "Sure, Bye" she said and I smiled. "Bye!" I waved and left.

When I got to my house I went and took a quick shower and wore tank top with a blue v-neck shirt over it and a sweater since it was a little chilly outside, a black skinny jean and a pair of converse. I tied my hair up into a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket and head out the door. I waited for about 5 minutes and he came. "Kaja" he said and I nodded. "Where do you want to go" he asked. I smiled. "Lotte world" I said and we both went to lotte world. "Oppa I want some ice cream" I pouted and he chuckled. "I'll get it..What flavour?" he asked. "Um, I want chocolate!" I said and smiled at him. "Okay, wait here" he left and went to but some ice cream. I sat down at a table and waited for him to return. Soon he came back with two ice cream cones in his hands. "Here you go" he handed me a cone. I gladly took it and started to eat it. "Let's go" he said and I nodded.

Soon we got to lotte world and we rode on a lot of rides. "Oppa! Let's go there!" I pointed to a coaster; a much bigger one then the ones from before. "He nodded and grabbed my hand. We both rode on it. It was fun. "Oppa did you have fun?" i asked smiling at him. He pinched my nose and smiled. *He's cute when he smiles!* I squeled in my mind. "Of course I did!" he said and wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled and kissed him on the cheeks. "So how is the lyrics going?" I asked him. "It's going great but a lot of dsturbance from people" he said and smiled. "Oh..So how far are you guys?" I asked again. "Well, We're getting close to finishing our song" he answered. "That's great!" I chimed. He smiled and nodded. "Let's go to the ice rank" he said and I nodded.

"But Oppa I don't know how to skate" I said and lowered my head. He looked at me and chuckled. "i'll teach you, don't worry" he said and I smiled back. "Okay. I trust you" I said and held his hands as he got on the ice. Slowly he held my hands as I skated beside him. I was skating with him until he let go of my hand letting me skate by myself. "O-Oppa! I'm going to fall!" I said and he laughed. OOF! I fell on my bottom. "Hyemi!" I heard him call my name as he skated towards me. "See. I fell and it's all your fault" I tried to get up but I couldn't. "Let me help you" he said and offered his hand; I grabbed his hand and got up. "Meanie. You let go of me" I pouted; crossing my arms. "Oh Mianhae" he said and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged him back. "We should go now since it's getting late" I nodded and we went to take off our skates.

While on the way home I saw a cafe' so we stayed for a little while. "What do you want Oppa?" I asked him. "Tea would be fine" he answered and I nodded. I ordered the tea for the both of us and we enjoyed our little time together. "So..Is how's the other Oppas doing?" I asked him. "They're doing fine" he said and dranked his tea. "What about Minhyun oppa?" I asked. "He's doing fine but he misses ___-ah a lot, I mean ALOT ALOT" he said and I chuckled. "I'll tell that to ___-ah then" I said and smiled. "You should and tell her he misses her calling him Idiot" he said and I nodded. "Let's go" I said and he nodded so we left. "You know Miyoung is always clinging onto Minhyun for quite a while now" he said; I nodded in agreement. "That's true.." I said. "Well just tell her to not worry , everything's going to be fine..I'll be there for Minhyun so tell her to not worry" he said. "I will Oppa. Don't worry" I said. We both walked and soon arrived at my place. "I'll be going now" he said and smiled. "Ne~ Bye and be careful" I said and gave him a hug. "I will" he replied and kissed me on my forehead then left. I smiled and went inside as I got ready and went to sleep.

End of Hyemi's P.O.V