29

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

Back at the hotel~

"So how was your day?" you asked Hyemi. She smiled. "I actually had fun with Baekho Oppa today!" she chimed. You looked at her and smiled. *She must have had a lot of fun* you thought. "How about you, what happened?" she asked. You looked at her and lowered your head. "I didn't have any fun today" you quietly said. "Why's that?" she asked. "I don't know why but I don't like it when Miyoung is around Minhyun" you said. She looked at you surprised. *So she still has feelings for him* she thought. "What did she do?" Hyemi asked. "Well..She kept on dragging him away and they even left me" you said in a sad tone. "They left you?" she asked and you nodded. "It's okay ___-ah" she said and hugged you. You smiled and hugged her back.

NU'EST's room~

Minhyun sat on the couch watching t.v boredly. He stared blankly at the screen as his mind was still on you. *Is she going to have her memory back?* he thought. "Minhyun" Aron said. *I hope she does..* "Minhyun" Aron said again. *I hope she still loves me the same way she used to* Minhyun thought. "Minhyun-ah" Aron said again. Minhyun looked up. "H-huh?" he answered. Aron raised his vrow and crossed his arms. "I called your name twice" Aron said eyeing him weirdly. Minhyun looked down. 'Sorry" he muttered. Aron sighed and sat down next to him. "Are you still thinking about her?" he asked; Minhyun nodded. "You know you and Miyoung left her alone, and she seemed pretty sad" Aron said and Minhyun looked up surprised. "Sh-she did?" he asked and Aron nodded. "Why did you two leave her?" he asked. "I didn't want to leave but Miyoung dragged me away" Minhyun said hanging his head low. "Don't worry, I'm sure she'll remember you soon" he said and gave Minhyun a pat on the shoulder. "I hope so" Minhyun mumbled. "Just wait a bit longer" Aron said and he nodded. "Thanks hyung" he said and looked up. "No problem" Aron said and left. Minhyun smiled and went to his room. *I hope she remembers soon*

Hyemi and your room~

"What will we do tommorrow?" you asked. Hyemi looked up from her book. "I don't know" Hyemi said and back down at her book. "I want to do something fun tommorrow" you said. Hyemi looked up from her book again and looked at you. She tapped her chin thinking. Then a light bulb hit her. "How about camping?!" she said. You thought about it for a while. *Camping...camping...* you thought. "Okay! Let's go camping since I haven't done that before" you said and smiled widely. *Something new to do is always fun* you thought and looked at Hyemi. "Okay, camping it is..You go sleep and get ready for tommorrow" she said; you nodded as you stood up; went to get ready to sleep. When you were soundly asleep, Hyemi sneaked out and went over to Youngmi and Yunhee's room to tell them about the camping trip and then to NU'EST's room.

"Guys, we're going camping tommorrow" Hyemi told the members. They looked at her unsure about the decision. "Are you sure about this?" JR asked. Hyemi nodded. "I'm sure" she said. Baekho smiled and nodded. "I guess we'll have to leave tommorrow then" Aron said. "Tell Minhyun that we'll be going camping too so he knows." "I will" Ren said. "We'll leave in the afternoon and stay there for a couple of days" she told them. JR looked at Aron with an unsure look. "Let's just go with her ideas if we want ___ to be close to Minhyun again" Aron said. "Okay" JR said. "We'll come back here after camping" Hyemi said and they nodded. "Okay. Get ready for tommorrow" Hyemi said and left their room. Ren closed the door as soon as Hyemi walked out and faced the members. "We better get ready" Ren said and they went to their rooms.