31

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

The next day~

"What should we do today?" Aron smiled as he looked at everybody. You looked over at Hyemi since it was her idea to come camping. "Um...Hiking?" Hyemi unsurely said. They looked at eachother and smiled. "That's a great idea" you said. "It'll be fun" Yunhee said. "After hiking let's make a camp fire or something too" Ren said and clapped his hands. You giggled at his cuteness. "Okay! Let's go get ready!" Baekho shouted and the rest of you quickly went and got ready.

"Ugh. I'm so tired!" Miyoung whined as the rest of you were enjoying. "Who told you to come anyways" Hyemi said and rolled her eyes. Miyoung scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I came because of Minhyun oppa" she said and hung onto his arm. "Is he your obsession or what?" Youngmi said as she looked at you. "Of course not, I love him, right Oppa?" she asked. Minhyun looked at her and removed her hands from his arm. "Get off of me" he said coldly. "Fine" she said and let go of him.

After the argument we continued to walk. "Let's rest for a while" Yunhee said. "Maybe we should before someone whines again" Ren irritatedly said. "Hey! It's not just me, maybe you guys are tired too!" she snapped; Ren just shrugged. "Can you be quiet for a moment! You're so loud!" Youngmi hissed; Miyoung just crossed her arms and scoffed.

___'s P.O.V

It has been about four hours since we had been walking without any rest since Hyemi wanted to continue walking because she wanted to explore the nature. It was fun but it can sure be tiring too. "Let's go a little further'' Hyemi smiled pointing to a direction. They walked while I stopped in my tracks. *I'm too tired* I told myself. They all walked while I sat down on the ground. I looked at them as they walked but then Minhyun turned around. He walked towards me and smiled. "Are you tired?" he asked. I nodded and smiled back. "Do you want me to carry you?" he asked. "A-ani. It's okay..I'm not that tired" I said and gave him a reassuring smile. Just then Miyoung came running to us. "Oppa! Let's go or we'll be far from them" she said. I looked at her and smile but she just made me a face. *Does she hate me or something?* I asked myself. "Wait, ___'s tired.." Minhyun said. "I can carry you since you're tired" he said again. I shook my head and smiled. "I-It's okay..I'm not tired anymore" I said waving my hands in front of him. "I insist" he bent down in front of me; his back facing me. "It's fine, really" I said. He looked back at me and flashed me a smile. *That smile* I thought. I shook my head. "It's fine" I said. He stood up and was going to say something but Miyoung cut him off. "Oppa! She said she's okay, let's go!" she pushed me and I fell on the ground as she linked arms with him. "Ow" I wince in pain. I felt a sting on my leg.

End of ___'s P.O.V

Minhyun's P.O.V

"Ow" I heard ___ whimpered. I looked at her and seems like she got hurt. I snatched my arm away from Miyoung and walked over to her. "Are you okay?" I asked her; she smiled and nodded. I smiled and helped her up and again she winced in pain. I looked at her leg and saw blood; her claf got cut. My eyes enlarged. "You got cut!" I said as I pointed at it. "It's okay..I'm fine" she said and walked off. Miyoung came and held onto my arm again. "Get off me" I said and went over to ___ leaving her behind. "You're hurt, let me carry you" I said. She looked back and shook her head. "I don't want to trouble you" she said and slowly limped as she walked. *She's still the same* I thought and walked to her. I quickly grabbed her and carried her bridal style. "What the---" I heard her say. She looked at me and widened her eyes. "Don't walk when you're hurt" I told her and smiled. She smiled back and nodded; wrapped her arms around my neck as I carried her.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

___'s P.O.V

He carried me until we both reached Hyemi and the others. Hyemi and them stopped and took a glance at us and I heard her gasped. "___! Your leg!" she said as she pointed at it. The other turned around and had a shocked expression. "I know, I know. Don't worry" I said. She looked at Minhyun and smiled. "Thanks for carrying her Minhyun" she said; Minhyun nodded. *I'll thank him later* I thought. Just then I felt the sting again. "It stings" I mumbled. Minhyun looked down at me. "It stings?" he asked and I nodded. "Maybe we should go back since your hurt" he said and I smiled.

End of ___'s P.O.V

"I think we should go back since ___ is hurt" Minhyun said. Aron nodded and smiled. "We should if Hyemi wants to" he said. The rest looked at her and she nodded. "Let's go" she smiled. You gave her a apologetic smile and she nodded. When the rest of you arrived back at the cabin, Hyemi let Minhyun took care of you.

In the cabin~

Minhyun stepped in the bathroom and placed you on the counter.He grabbed a towel and washed it. Then he grabbed your calf and cleaned your wound. "Does it hurt?" he asked. "N---Ow! It hurts" you looked at him as he cleaned your wound. "I'll be more gentle then" he smiled. Minhyun continued cleaning your cut. After cleaning your cut he went out of the bathroom. When he came back; he was carrying a first aid kit. "You carry that around?" you asked him; he nodded. "I carry it in case people gets hurt or something" he said. You smiled. He opened the kit and put a huge band-aid over your cut then closed the small box. "All done" he said. "Th-thank you" you said. He nodded and helped you got off from the counter and went outside to join the others.