17

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

___'s P.O.V

After hanging out at the mall we all decided to go back home since it was getting late. "We should go home since it's getting late now" Aron Oppa said. The rest of you nodded. "I'll take Hyemi home" Baekho said and held her hand. "Arasso, be careful" I said and Hyemi nodded. They both left and the others went home together leaving me and Minhyun. "We shou'd go now" Minhyun Oppa said and I nodded. "Let's go" I said and interwined my fingers with his. We both walked out of the mall and to his car.

We got to his car; he started his engine and started to drive off. Soon enough we got to my house. I unlocked the door and opened it. "Do you want to come in for a little while?" I asked him as I smiled. He nodded. "Sure why not" he said and went inside. I walked inside and closed the door behind me. After I closed the door; I took off my shoe and went into the kitchen. "Oppa? Do you want some tea or anything to drink?" I asked him. He smiled. "Sure" he answered. I smiled and prepared some tea. When I finished preparing the tea; I brought it to the coffee table in the living room. I took a sip of my tea and sat it back. We both dranked for a while and talked. I looked and turned to face him. "Minhyun oppa..I have something to say.." I said in a serious tone. He looked at me wide eyed. "You're not going to break up with me are you?" he suddenly asked. I looked at him weirdly. "What? Of course not! I love you!" I said. He sighed in relief as I chuckled. "Idiot" I said and he chuckled. "Then what is it?" he asked. I looked into his eyes. "It's about Miyoung" I said. "What about her?" he asked me. I stared at him for a while. "Miyoung, i don't like her" I said straight forward. "What? Why? I think she's nice...I mean, she helped me before.." he said. I looked at him with a what-do-you-mean look. "She likes you" I said. He looked at me and cupped my face with both of his hands. "Don't worry" he said looking into my eyes. "I just don't want you to leave me" I said as my voice started to tremble. He looked at me with a worried expression. "I won't leave you.." he said. I pulled his hands away. "Just don't let her seduce you or anything" I said as I lowered my head. He tilted my head up with his index finger and thumb. "I won't leave you" he said. I weakly smiled at him.

End of ___'s P.O.V

Minhyun's P.O.V

She smiled at me but I could still see the sadness in her eyes. *I won't leave* I said to myself. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me as she wrapped her arms around me leaning her head on my shoulder like we always do. "We're going to have a performance next week Monday" I told her. She smiled widely. *That's the smile* I thought and smiled softly at her. "When is it? And where?" she asked. "At our school..You should come and see us sing" i said. "Of course i will! I miss hearing you sing to me" she pouted. *Cute* I thought. I pinched her nose. "Aigoo. You're too cute" I said and she pouted even more. I chuckled. "You're coming right?" I asked and she nodded. "Of course I am..I miss hearing your voice when you used to sing to me" she said. Hearing her say that reminds me of when I would always used to sing to her whenever I felt like it and when she wants me to. *I miss the old days* "Do you want me to sing to you then?" I asked her. Her mood lit up and she smiled; nodding her head like a little kid. "Arasso, I'll sing to you" I said and started to sing.

When I finished singing I looked at her and her eyes were closed. I softened at the sight of her sleeping. I gazed at her as she slept peacefully. *You're the most precious thing to me* I smiled. I gently place my head ontop hers and slowly closed my eyes as I too fell asleep. *I love you ___-ah, and only you..No one else*

End of Minhyun's P.O.V