21

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

Minhyun's P.O.V

I sat down in my seat as I tried to concentrate on writing lyrics for our next song but I just seemed to to be lost. I couldn't concentrate on anything as much as I've written. All I could think of is how ___ is doing right now; is she okay? Is she in any kind of trouble? She's not with any other guys, right? All these questions keep floating in my mind. It's already been three weeks since I haven't seen her. *I miss her* I thought as I let out a big sigh. I looked at my sheet blankly. I haven't written down anything for the past fourty minutes. "Why are you so down these days" Ren asked. I looked up at him with a blank expression. "I mi-" "miss ___" Aron hyung finished my sentence. I gave him a glare. "What? That is the thruth, right?" he asked me. I shook my head and let out another sigh. "Why don't you call or text her" Baekho hyung said. I looked at him. "Does it look like I have time?" I asked. They all looked at me and blinked. "Just call or text her to meet you somewhere" JR said. I thought about it and smiled. "Thanks hyung!" I said as I got up from my seat. "You miss her too much that's why you don't know what to do" he said. I guess he is right. *I'm so dumb* I thought. "Well, bye guys! I'll be back soon!" I said and ran out the door.

As soon as I walked out I took out my phone and checked the time. "It's already 5pm..Time goes fast" I said to myself. *Perfect timing..* I thought and texted her.

To: My Idiot ___ <3
From: My Idiot <3

I miss you.. T.T
Meet me at the park near your house! I love you Idiot. (:

I pressed the send button and about a couple seconds; my phone ranged. I checked it and it was a text from her. I smiled as I read her message.

From: My Idiot ___ <3
To: My Idiot <3

I miss you too Oppa! Okay, I'll be there in about 15 minutes.
Wait for me and don't leave! I love you too my Idiot! <3

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket. I walked out of the front door and accidently bumped into someone. I looked and saw Miyoung. *Aish this girl is so annoying* I thought. "Sorry" I said coldly and continued walking. "Oppa! Wait for me!" she shouted. I ignored her and kept walking since I didn't want ___ to wait long.

When I got to the park I smiled and sat on the bench. *I can't wait to see her face again, I miss her so much!* I said to myself. I sat down quietly on the bench relaxing as I looked up in the blue sky and the sun shining brightly. Just then I felt someone sitting beside me. I turned my head to the side and saw Miyoung. *She even followed me here, this far!* I shouted in my mind. "Get away from me" I said as I stood up to leave but then she grabbed my wrist. I looked at her and she stood up. "What do you want?" I asked in a irritating tone. I snatched my hand away from her and was about to walk away when she turned me around and kissed me on my lips. My eyes widened. I pushed her away and heard someone crying. I turned my body around and saw ___ running away.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V