19

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

JR's P.O.V

It has actually been four weeks since the performance had ended. All I could do was think of YunHee. *Should I confess to her before it's too late?* I asked myself. "Maybe I should" I said to myself. "Maybe you should what?" I heard Ren say. I jumped a bit from my seat. "About confessing to Yunhee before it's too late" I answered. I went back to thinking about what should I do. Should I confess before it's too late or don't confess at all. "You should confess before it's too late" Aron hyung said. I looked at him confused. "Why's that?" I asked. He looked at me giving me a are-you-kidding-me look. I blinked innocently and shook my head. "Because you might regret not telling her that you actually like her and you'll end up hurt" he explained. "Just like Minhyun hyung when he liked ___" Ren said. "Shut up maknae" Minhyun said and glared at him. "Maybe you're right hyung.." I said and smiled to myself. *I should just confess before it's too late* I told myself. "Minhyun give me your girlfriend's number" I said. "Waeyo? You're not going to hit on her are you?" he asked. "No! I'm going to give her a call to give me Yunhee's number" I said and his mouth formed into an 'O' shape. "Hurry up!" I hissed. I looked at him and he took out his phone as he flipped it open searching for ___'s number. "Ppali" I said. "Patience.." he said still concentrating on searching. I glared at him. I couldn't wait any longer so I snatched his phone away from his hands. "Hey!" he shouted. I looked at him. "You take too long" I said and wrote down ___'a number. I handed back him his phone. "Now is that hard to search?" I said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. I smirked and went out the door and started to call ___.

"Yeobsaeyo? Who is this?" I heard ___ answer. "Hey, It's JR.." i said. "What do you want JR oppa?" she asked. "I bit my lower lip unsure of how I can explain it to her. "I-Uh..I.." I stuttered. ''You what?" she asked. "Can I have Yunhee's number please?" i blurted out. "Oh..Sure!" she said and I smiled. "Can you please give it to me now?" I asked her. "Wait" she said and I wait patiently. On the phone I could all the clicking noises. "Okayy so the number is xxx-xxx-xxxx" she said and I typed it on my phone. "Thanks" I said with a wide smiled. "You're welcome!" she said. "Umm ___ can you help me with something too? I asked her. "Sure anything" she said. I smiled. "Um, can you help me twith Yunhee?..I mean i'm going to confess.." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Omo! Are you going to confess today?!" she beamed. "Y..yeah.." I answered. "That's great! So what can I help you with?" she asked. I explained everything to her; she agreed and we hung up. I walked back into the room and told the members about my plans. "Of course we can help JR hyung" Ren said. I nodded in reply and left.

End of JR's P.O.V

Yunhee's P.O.V

I walked up to my room and lie down peacefully but then my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D and it was ___. *Why is she calling me?* I asked myself. I picked up my phone and answered it. "___" I said. "Yunhee let's go to the mall!" she said. My mood lit up and I smiled. "Sure!" I said and went to change quickly. After changing to went out the door and saw Youngmi, Hyemi and ___ together. "Uh- Hi?" i said as I waved akwardly at them. "Hi!" the said in unison. I looked at them weirdly since they were smiling widely like some kind of crazy people. *What is wrong with them* I thought but shrugged it off.

"Where are we going to do at the mall?" I asked them. They looked at me with their smiles still plastered on. "We're going to shop for clothes and eat of course!" ___ beamed. "Something is wron with them" I mumbled to myself. Soon after we finished with all the shopping and eating we left to the park. "Who wants ice cream!" Hyemi shouted. "I do!" ___ said. "I'll take one as well" Youngmi said. They all looked at me. "Same here" i said and we went inside the shop. After we were done ordering, we walked out and went to the park.

"Why are you guys acting so weird today?" I asked them. They looked at me with their wide smiles. "What do mean?" Youngmi asked. 'I mean..you guys are being so nice then before and you guys are always smiling.." I said eyeing them suspiciously. "We're not being weird" Hyemi said and i gave them the are-you-sure look. "Really..? Always smiling widely like an idiot" I said sarcastically. "Whatever" ___ said. Now they aren't smiling anymore. *i guess I ruined the happiness* i thought to myself. Just then ___'s phone ranged. "Oh okay" she answered. I looked at her as if she was hiding something from me. "Oh arasso..We'll be there in about 15 minutes" she said and hung up. She looked at us and grinned. *What the hell is going on* I thought. "Let's go!" she said and dragged me with her as the other two followed behind us.

Yunhee's P.O.V Cont..