32

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

"Are you okay?" Hyemi asked. They looked at you. "I'm fine now" you said. "That's great" Aron smiled. "Since ___ is okay and it's getting late, let's go gather some wood for our fire!" Ren cheered. You chuckled. "Okay, let's go!" Baekho shouted and the rest of you went and gather some wood. Without you knowing Miyoung followed you into the woods as you guys parted.

It was getting dark so you tried to gather as much as possible. You went here and there to collect wood. Soon it has already been fourty minutes now and you had gathered enough. It was dark so you slowly walked your way back. While walking, you heard footsteps behind you. *Is someone following me?" you asked yourself. You turned back but didn't see anyone. "That's weird" you mumbled. You continued walking but you kept hearing footsteps as if they were following you so you turned around again but then you felt someone pushing you. You thought you would land on the ground but it wasn't as you thought. You landed on air. Your scream shattered the night as you tumbled down the slope, crushing into rocks and sharp branches. Pain surged through your entire body as you finally stopped moving. The world spinned as you heard faded voices in your head. "No one is going to take me away from you, I only love you and only you. Okay?" you heard the voice said. "Don't worry" it said again. Your eyes wandered around; it was dark. "I won't leave you" the voice said again. *That voice...It sounds so....familiar..*

Minhyun's P.O.V

While I was walking back to the fireplace to meet them I suddenly heard a scream. *What was that?* I thought but shrugged it off and went to meet them. "Hey!" I said. Everybody looked at me and smiled. "Let's hurry and make the fire" Hyemi said. We all nodded. Everybody was here except for someone; ___. I looked around and saw that she was the only one not here. *Where is she? Is she lost?!* I thought as my eyes widened. *Is she hur?!* I mentally asked myself. "Hyung are you okay?" Ren asked. I looked at them and nodded. *Where is she..?* I thought. "G..guys..Where is ___?" I asked them. They looked at eachother. "I thought she was with you?" Youngmi asked and they all looked at me. "No, We all parted ways remember?" I said. They nodded. "So, where could she be?" JR asked. "Let's start looking for her!" Youngmi shouted. We all stood up and ran in our own direction searching for ___.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

*Please be alright* Minhyun prayed as he dashed into the woods. Rocks and branches pricked him as he brushed his way through the woods. *Please be alright, Please be alright* he kept praying. The cold air blew against his skin sending shivers all over his body. *It's cold out here* he thought. Just then he heard a soft groan. He stopped and listened carefully to where the sound was coming from. He looked at the direction where the sound was coming from and slowly he walked. He then stopped when he heard the sound clearly; took out his phone for light and flashed it everywhere until he something caught his eyes. "___! ___!" he shouted as you layed there lifelessly at the bottom of the woods.
Slowly he went down and rushed over to you. He checked if you were still conscious but you weren't. Your head was bruised and scratches were on your arms and feet. Your knee was scraped and could see blood coming as you clothes were stained with blood from your cuts.

Without thinking he carried you on his back and went back to where he had came to the others. "Over here! Hurry!" Minhyun shouted. The rest of them looked over at his direction and ran to him. "Is she okay!" Hyemi asked crying. "She'll be fine but we need to clean her cuts and bruises" he said and they nodded. Minhyun carried you into the cabin.

___'s P.O.V

The fading voices in my head kept repeating over and over again. No matter how much I tried to recognize the voices, I just couldn't. My head was hurting. I groaned in pain as I lie there lifelessly. Just then I saw a flash of light lighting towards my way. "___! ___!" I heard the voice calling my name. I tried to respond to the person but I couldn't. Slowly and slowly my eyes started to get heavy and everything went pitch black.

End of ___'s P.O.V

Minhyun laid you down on the bed and slowly and cleaned your wounds. "Idiot, why do you always get hurt" he said to himself and chuckled softly. When he finished cleaning the cuts he put strips of band-aids over it; then he took a towel and washed it. He then slowly dabbed it on your forehead and face. After he finished he went out of the cabin leaving you rest.

"Is she alright?" Aron asked. Minhyun looked at them and smiled. "She's alright now, she just need some rest..That's all" he said. Everyone sighed in relief. Minhyun and them walked over to the fireplace for warm up since it was cold. "I hope she get her memories back soon" he said to himself and let out a sigh.