25

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

It has been three weeks since you were discharged from the hospital. Your friends and them tried to get you to get your memories back and remember who Minhyun was but you just can't. No matter how much you tried to think; your head will always be hurting. "Where are we going?" you asked Hyemi. Hyemi smiled and linked arms with you. "We're going to see Baekho and JR Oppa" Hyemi said. You looked at them and smiled. "Right" you said and smiled back. Yunhee and Youngmi looked at eachother confused. Yunhee tapped Hyemi on the shoulder. "What?" she asked. Yunhee nudged Youngmi. Youngmi looked at Hyemi and asked. "What are you planning?" she asked her. "What do you mean?" Hyemi pretanded to not know and turned to look at you; who wasnt even paying attention. Hyemi then turned back to them and mouthed 'Minhyun Oppa'. Yunhee and Youngmi's mouth formed into a 'O' shape and smiled. "Let's hurry or we'll be late" Yunhee said and ran ahead since she wanted to see JR. Youngmi followed her from behind as both you and Hyemi just walked.

Soon the four of you arrived at their school. "We're here!" Hyemi shouted. You chuckled and walked off with them to the 2nd floor. Yunhee opened the door and ran over to JR. "Oppa!" she called. JR looked up and smiled directly as stood up to hug her. "You came" he said and pecked her lips. She pouted. "I miss you" she said and JR chuckled. "I miss you too" he said and hugged her again. You stood there dumbfounded as the rest of your friends went to their partners except for you and Youngmi. "Let's sit" Youngmi said and nodded. You sat on the ground with Youngmi as they talked and joked around but you stayed quiet as well as Minhyun.

Meanwhile NU'EST and the others were talking~ [Except for You and Minhyun]

"So how is ___-ah doing?" Ren asked. Hyemi looked at him and frowned. "She still doesn't remember him.." she said. They looked at eachother and sighed. "If she thinks too hard, she'll have a headache" Yunhee explained. "Oh.." Baekho said and lowered his head. "Why don't we try something that will bring back her memory?" Youngmi suggest. Hyemi looked at them and smirked. "What is the smirk supposed to mean?" JR asked. Aron and Ren looked up. "I know somewhere that will work" Hyemi said and smiled evily. "Where?" Aron asked confused. "The place where most of her memoris of Minhyun is..?" Ren asked. Hyemi nodded. "You're so smart!" Baekho said and hugged her. She giggled and hugged him back. "That's a great idea" JR smiled. "But don't tell ___ or Minhyun" Hyemi said. They nodded and smiled. "We'll leave tommorrow in the afternoon" Hyemi said and they agreed.
Without knowing someone was listening to the conversation. *We'll see..* she thought and smirked.

After the conversation you guys decided to go out and hangout. "let's go" Aron smiled. The rest of you walked in the hallway and out the front door. "Hey guys!" you heard a girl shout. The rest of you looked behind and saw Miyoung. "What do you?" you heard Minhyun said coldly. She pouted. 'Oppa, I want to come too" she said. You looked at her confused. *Do we know her?* you asked yourself. Miyoung looked at you and smirked. "Hey ___" she said sweetly. Minhyun glared at her. "Stay away from her" he said gritting his teeth. The rest of you were shocked by Minhyun's action. "No it's fine" you smiled. 'Hi..But um do I know you?" you asked her. Miyoung looked at you and nodded. "Of course you do..I'm Miyoung..Don't you remember?" she pretended to ask. You looked at the other and they nodded. 'Uh..no..?" you said. "Did something happen to her?" Miyoung asked Hyemi. They all shook their head. 'She has memory loss" Youngmi said and lowered her head. 'Oh..I'm sorry to hear that" she said. *Seems like she won't ever remember* she thought as she smirked. "Now if you're done, we have to leave" Minhyun said and dragged you away from Miyoung. You looked back and saw them staring at you being dragged by Minhyun.

"Hey! Let go!" you shouted as you tried to loosen his grip. But he kept dragging you. "Yah! let go! You're hurting me!" you shouted; holding the tears back. He kept dragging you until the both of you ended up in a park. It was the park near your house. "What is wrong with you!" you shouted at him as you snatched your hand away from him. Minhyun kept quiet as he lowered his head. You looked at him blankly. "Are you alright?" you asked him. He looked up at you and you could see his tears rolling down his cheeks. Seeing him cry made you feel guilty. *Why is he crying? Is it because of me?* you asked yourself. The guilt rushed through your body. You were thinking until Minhyun hugged you. You widened your eyes at the sudden action. "What are you doing?" you asked him. "Just stay like this for a moment..Please.." he said as he cried. You softened. "O-okay" you said. Not knowing what to do slowly you hugged him back. *I miss my Idiot* he thought.