26

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

The next day it was time to go to the place where all your memories with Minhyun were taken place. "Let's go get ready and leave for vacation!" Hyemi said; you nodded. "I'll go change" you said and went upstairs. You took a quick shower and changed into a tank top and shorts with a pair of flat sandals. You tied your hair up into a messy bun since it was hot. You went back downstairs back to Hyemi. "Let's go!" you said and grabbed your luggage and walked out the door as Hyemi followed behind. About 10 minutes NU'EST and them came. "Hey guys!" you shouted. They waved and smiled. "Should we go now?" Aron asked. Hyemi nodded and went with Baekho to Minhyun's car. "___-ah, come" Hyemi said. You smiled and went over to her. "We'll be going with Minhyun oppa" she smiled and you smiled back. Both Hyemi and Baekho sat in the back as you sat in the front with Minhyun.

It was already seven at night and you guys arrived at the destination. "Let's go and unpack our things" Youngmi said. You looked around the place. *This place..It's so familiar..Have I been here before?* you asked yourself. "___-ah, let's go" Ren said. You smiled and nodded. "Um, sure" you said and grabbed your things. The rest of you stayed in the same rooms like last time.

"So how do you like our room?" Hyemi asked. You looked around the room and smiled. "It's okay.." you said. *I hope this brings back your memories* Hyemi thought as she stared at you. You noticed her staring at you so you looked at her. "What is it?" you asked. She came back to reality and shook her head. "N..nothing!" she said and smiled. You nodded and stood up to go to the kitchen to drink some water. After drinking you decided to go to bed since it was getting late. "I'm going to bed Hyemi-ah!" you shouted across the kitchen. "Hm. Ne~" Hyemi shouted back. You went to take a shower and changed into new clothes and went to sleep.

While you fell asleep, Hyemi went over to NU'EST's room. "Oh you're here" Baekho smiled. Hyemi smiled back and hugged him. "Let's go they're all in the living room" he said and Hyemi followed. "Oh Hyemi-ah" Ren said. Hyemi waved at them and smiled. "What are you doing here?" Aron asked. They looked at her with questioning eyes. "Where's Minhyun oppa?" she asked. "He's asleep" JR said. "Oh okay that's good.." she said. Ren looked at her confused. "Sooo..?" Ren asked. "I came here to tell you to do the same things like last time we did" she said and the rest of them looked at eachother. "Are you sure about this..I mean are you sure this is going to work?" Baekho asked. "Of course it is" Hyemi confidently said. "I doubt it" JR said crossing his arms. "Shut up JR" Hyemi snapped. "Okay let's do what you say" Aron said and crossed his arms as he sat back on the couch. *Let's just hope this plan works* Hyemi thought.