22

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

Miyoung's P.O.V

I was outside talking with my friends until I got bored so I decided to go back inside to meet Minhyun Oppa and his friends. I walked to the front door and someone bumped into me. *Is this person blind or something?* I asked myself. I looked up and saw Minhyun oppa looking down at me. "Sorry" he coldly said and walked away. *Why is he always so cold to me?* I asked myself. I shrugged the thought away and decided to follow him. "Oppa! Wait for me!" I shouted. I followed him but he was walking too fast. "He seems to be in a hurry" I said to myself. I ran after him and when I stopped I saw him sitting on a bench. It seems like he was relaxing. I walked and sat down next to him. I looked at him as he looked up in the sky. *You're going to be mines soon* I told myself. Just then he turned his head and saw me. "Get away from me" he said as he stood up to leave but I quickly grabbed him on his wrist. He looked at me again and I stood up. "What do you want" he asked. He seems to be irritated by me but I didn't care. I looked at him and saw ___ behind him just a few steps away from us. I smirked and turned him around before he could walked away and kissed him on the lips. As I kissed him and I could see ___ looking at us as tears were rolling down her cheeks. He pushed me away and turned around to see ___ running away. I smirked and looked at him blinking innocently. "What the hell is wrong with you" he said and ran off.

End of Miyoung's P.O.V

___'s P.O.V

I walked to the park near my house that Minhyun Oppa had planned to meet up. I smiled just the thought of him. *I miss him a lot* I thought. I arrived at the park and saw them kissing. I stared at them as they kissed and tears started to well up in my eyes. *It can be* I told myself. "This is just a dream" I whispered as my voice trembled. Just then my tears came down one by one rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't stand it anymore so I ran away. "___! ___!" I heard his voice calling my name. I ignored him and continued running. I ran to the sidewalk of the street until someone grabbed me by the wrist. I turned around and saw him panting. "It's not what you think" he said as soon as he caught his breath. I looked at him with teary eyes. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET CLOSE TO THAT GIRL! YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE HER!" I shouted and snatched my wrist away from his grasp. It seems like he was about to something but I ran away from him. I crossed the street not caring of what will happen. BEEP BEEP!! I heard a car honking. I stopped and looked to my right; a car was coming full of speed as I stood there frozen on my spot. The picture of them wouldn't leave my mind. I stood there numb as my heart was in pain as if it was stabbed a thousand times more. CRASH! The car hit me as I landed hard on the ground. I lie there as blood was everywhere. Slowly I moved my hand and touched my head;blood. My eyes blurred; I couldn't see anything clearly. My head was spinning around. "___!" I heard someone shouting my name. Just then everything went black.

End of ___'s P.O.V