10

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

"It's been two weeks now since I haven't seen him!" you whined. The girls looked at you. "If you miss him so much why don't you call or text him?" Youngmi asked. The others looked at you. "He wouldn't answer or text me back" you pouted. Hyemi looked at you with pity. "Yah. Don't look at me like that. You're lucky you have Baekho oppa" you said and she laughed. "I know. I am" she stuck her tongue at you causing you to give her a glare. "Then....Why don't you go and visit him" Yunhee asked raising her brow. "I haven't thought of that" you smiled and hugged Yunhee. "You're welcome" she said hugged you back. "I'm going right now! Bye!" you said and walked away but Yunhee stopped you. "Wait!" she shouted and ran over to you. "Wae?" you asked arising your brow. "C-can I go w-with you?" she asked shyly. You looked at her suspiciously. "And that is because..." you said and she lowered her head. "I-I want t-to see h-him too" she answered. "Who? Minhyun Oppa?" you asked. "Aniya! Aniya!" she said waving her hands in front of your face. "Then who?" you asked confused. "J-JR O-Oppa" you stammered and you looked at her wide eyed. "JR OPPA!?" you shouted outloud. "Don't say it too loud" she rolled her eyes. "Oh sorry" you apologized. "So..Can I go?" she asked with hope in her eyes. "Sure!" you said and she gave you a hug. "Thank you! Thank you!" she let go and started to skip away. You stood there dumbfounded but shrugged it off and followed her. "Hey! Wait up!" you shouted as you caught up to her.

"should we buy them some food too?" you asked Yunhee. She looked at you and thought about it for a minute. "Hmm..Sure why not. They might be starving too" she said and smiled. You smiled back and went into the shop; Yunhee followed along. Once you both finished buying; you guys headed to the university.

Soon you both arrived in his school. There were a lot of students walking around and going to class. "Where could they be..." you mumbled. Yunhee looked at you and saw that you were having trouble. "Maybe we could ask someone" she said and you turned to look at her. "You're a genious" you smiled. "You're justt dumb" she said and laughed. You glared at her and walked off to ask a student. "Hey! Wait for me!" you heard Yunhee shout but you ignored her and walked up to a random student. "Hey, I'm sorry but do you know where I could find Hwang Minhyun?" you asked the girl. The girl looked at you and smiled. "You mean the guy with his group NU'EST?" she asked you and you nodded. Just then Yunhee came panting. "Y-Yah..You left me behind" she said and you rolled your eyes. "You deserved it" you said and went back to the girl you were asking. "Yes, and where could I find him?" you asked her patiently. "He should be on the 2nd floor with his friends I think" she answered and you smiled. "Thanks!" you said and walked off with Yunhee following you.

You wandered around the building and soon got on the 2nd floor. *Which room is he in?* you asked yourself. You passed by many doors didn't seem to find him.. You walked until the last door in the right and saw 5 guys in a room. "Maybe that's them" you said and Yunhee looked at you then at the room. "let's check" she said and opened the door. The both of you walked inside and saw Baekho. "Yep. it's them" you said and smiled. "Hey Oppas!'' you shouted and they looked at you shocked. "What?" Yunhee asked. "U-uh n-nothing" JR stuttered. You looked at him weirdly. *Does he like Yunhee or something* you thought and walked over to Minhyun. "___!" he shouted out. You chuckled and hugged him. "I miss you" you said and hugged him tightly. "I miss you too" he said and smiled. You let go of the hug and sat down as Yunhee sat beside you. "How did you get here? And is that food?" he asked. Both you and Yunhee nodded and smiled. "Come eat Oppas!" you called out. They came and sat down one by one as Baekho quickly took the bags away from you and Yunhee. "Thanks" Aron smiled. "Welcome" Yunhee smiled back. You looked at them as they ate and a smile formed on your lips. *They must be really hungry* you thought. "You guys must be tired" Yunhee said and they looked at her. "Of course we are" JR answered as his mouth was full. "Yah don't talk when you're mouth is full" she said and chuckled. JR looked at her and softened. *Her laugh is cute* he thought and smiled softly at her. You looked and saw JR looking at her with softness in his eyes then you turned and look at Yunhee who was laughing. *They like eachother* you thought.

"Oppa I want to tell you something" you said to Minhyun. Minhyun looked at you with quetioning eyes. "What is it?" he asked and smiled. You bit your lower lip not knowing how you were going to say. *I should say before it's too late* you thought. "Oppa...Can you not get close to Miyoung" you said and smiled weakly at him. "Why? She seems nice" he said and you looked at him in disbelief. "Well..I'm scared she'll take you away from me" you said and hugged him. "Don't worry. I only love you and ONLY YOU" he said and you smiled. "But I still don't trust her" you said and looked into his eyes. "Don't worry" he gave you a reassured smile. You nodded and he kissed your forehead. "Yunhee and i will leave now" you said and kissed his cheeks. He smiled and nodded as he gave a hug; a tight hug. "Bye Idiot" you said and he chuckled. "Arasso. Bye" he said and you smiled. "Let's go Yunhee-ah" you said and she got up. "Bye Oppas!" she said and followed you behind. "Bye!" they chorused. The both of you waved and left home.