1

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

It was the last day of summer break which means school will resume tommorrow. "Hey let's go have some fun today since it's the last day" Hyemi suggested. Minhyun and you sat on the couch cuddling with eachother as if you guys won't be able to see eachother. "How about the party!" Baekho said. "That sounds great" JR said as he got his keys. "No, I disagree" Aron said. The rest of you looked at him in disbelief. "What? But hyung!" Baekho whined. "Let's go to the beach" Yun Hee said. You clasped your hands together and jumped up. "That's a great idea Yun Hee!" you chimed and went to hug her. "What about me?" Minhyun asked opening his arms. "No, she's mine!" Yun Hee said and hugged you tighter. "Yah! She's my girlfriend" Minhyun pointed out. "Well it's not like she's your wife" Yun Hee siad and stuck out her tongue at him. Minhyun pouted and came over and pulled you away from Yun Hee's grasp. "Yah! Let her go Minhyun" Yun Hee said as she hugger you tighter. "Guys stop fighting over ___" Ren said. "No!" Yun Hee childishly said. "Yah!" JR said and pulled you away from the both of them. "Thanks you JR Oppa" you smiled. "You're welcome" he smiled softly at you. "Yah! That's my girlfriend" Minhyun said and pulled you into a hug. "Yes, Oppa..I'm your girlfriend" you sarcastically said rolling your eyes teasig him. Minhyun pouted and looked at you. "You don't love me anymore?" he asked. "Of course I do you idiot" you said and pecked him on the lips. "Ewww" Yun Hee said making a face at the both of you. You and Minhyun just chuckled. "Let's go guys?" Aron asked. "Arasso" you said as you dragged Minhyun with you and the rest of you guys headed out the door.

"We're here!" Baekho shouted. The rest of you got out of the car and looked at the scenery. "Wahh~ It's beautiful.." Young Mi said and went near the water. "We should come here often" you said and smiled. Minhyun looked at you in awe as the sun shined on your face. He then came and stood behind you as he hugged you from behind; placing his chin on your right shoulder as his arms encircled your waist. He smiled as he watched the scenery with you. "Let's go play in the water since it's hot" Baekho said and the rest of you nodded.

As your foot stepped on the water someone splashed water on you. You turned to look and it was Ren. "Hey!" you said and splashed water back at him. "Yah! How dare you splash water on me" Ren said and splashed water back. "You did it first" you said as you kept splashing water at him non-stop. Yun Hee noticed  you and Ren were having fun so she asked the others. "Hey look at Ren and ___, let's join them" she said and the nodded as they came and splashed water at the both of you. "Yah!" You and Ren shouted in unison. "Sorry" JR said and kept splashing water at you. "You are so going to get it" you said and ran to him pushing him into the water. "Yah! ___!" JR shouted and you stood there laughing at him. "It's your turn now" JR said and pushed you into the water. "Hey meanie" you said and pouted. "Now we're even" he smiled satisfied. "let's get the others" you said and he nodded in agreement. You splashed water at Hyemi as she splashed back. You and Hyemi were laughing together and the others were the same; spalshing water andd pushing eachother in the water.

You were playing with them until Minhyun came over to you. "Let's go for a walk" he said and you nodded. "Let's go" you said and held his hands. "We're going for a walk guys!" Minhyun shouted to the others. "Be careful!" Young Mi yelled back and you two walked off. "Why are we walking?" you suddenly asked him. "Why? You don't want to walk with me?" he asked pouting. You looked at him in and pinched his cheeks. "Of course I want to walk with you" you said and smiled. The both of you walked as you gazed at the place in awe. "It's beautiful" you said admiring the place. "Of course" Minhyun said and kissed your cheeks. You chuckled and suddenly hugged him and kissed his cheek. You let go of the hug and held his right hand walking beside eachother.

While walking you felt like playing in the water so you let go of his hand and went near the water; sat down on the sand and played with the water with your hands as Minhyun stood there watching you lovingly. "Oppa, come and sit here with me" you said and pouted. He chuckled and came sat next to you. As you were playing, you spotted a group of girls laughing coming towards you and Minhyun's way. "Hey" the girl said and winked at Minhyun. You rolled your eyes and looked at him but he wasn't paying any attention. "___-ah let's go" he whispered. "Hm" you said and the two of you got up and left the group of girls. "That girl was trying to hit on you!" you said in disbelief; rolling your eyes. "Aww, is my girl jealous?" he asked teasing you. "I am not!" you stopped from walking and crossed your arms. "I only love you so don't be jealous" he said and hugged you from behind; placing his chin on your right shoulder. "What, what if they try to seduce you or try to take you away from me!?" you said panicking. He then let go of you and turned you around to face him as you looked into his eyes. "No one is going to take me awaay from you, I only love you and ONLY YOU. Okay?" he said and smiled softly at you. You nodded and hugged him tight in your arms. You then pulled back and gazed into his eyes once again and slowly you leaned closer until your lips met his and kissed him deeply. Minhyun broked the kiss and said "Let's go before they get worried" and slipped hs hands into yours. You smiled and nodded and they both of you headed back to the others to go back home.