39

I Love My Idiot [Sequel To: I Hate You For Making Me Love You] (Needs Editing)

___'s P.O.V

After Youngmi and Yunhee left I sat down on the couch staring at the bear and flowers. *Should I forgive him, I mean it seems like he really meant it* I thought as I looked at the time. *Is he still outside my door?* I asked myself. I got up from the couch and went to look out the window to see if he was still there, nut he wasn't. "He must've left since it was raining" I told myself. I went to the kitchen to make me something to eat but it seems like I don't really have that mucg ingredients left. *Let's go do some shopping* I boredly thought. I grabbed my phone from the table; put it in my pocket and grabbed the umbrella and walked out the door.

It was late but since it's only 9:25 I can still buy some, at least. While walking I ended up going to the park near my house instead. "Why did I come here" I said to myself. I looked around the park as I remembered the times when Minhyun and I would spend our times here. Tears came rolling down as I thought about him. Suddenly, my eyes met a figure sitting on the bench..It looks like Minhyun. *Minhyun?* I thought. Without thinking I walked over to the bench. My eyes grew big when I saw him. He was all drenched up from the rain and his skin was pale. "Minhyun! Minhyun!" I shook him but he was unconscious. I dropped my umbrella on the ground and pulled him up. *You Idiot why did you stay here when it's raining* I thought as I cried. I put his arms around my neck and helped him up and started to walk.

Soon I reached my house and lie him down on the sofa. I went upstairs to change into new clothes, when I finished I went to check up on him. He was shaking. I put my hands on his forehead and it was burning hot and he was pale. "You got sick because me" I sighed and went back upstairs; grabbed a small towel and a bowl of water then went back downstairs and sat on the floor; soaked the towel in the bowl of water. Gently I dabbed it around his forehead and face; repeating it for a couple of times then I put the towel on his forehead.
In the kitchen I searched for some medicine that I could give him. When I found it I grabbed it and a cup of water and placed it on the coffee table until he wakes up. I went back to the kitchen and cooked porridge for him. After cooking porridge I placed it on the table and sat down on the floor beside him holding his hand. "You're such an Idiot" I said. Just then he started to move. I put my head up and looked at him and he turned his head and faced me with a weak smile. "Why are you still smiling at this kind of condition" I said to him. "I'm sorry" he weakly said and sat up. "It's okay" I said. "I want to explain everything right now" he said. "What is it" I quietly asked. "You know I only love you, right?" he asked. I nodded. "It wasn't what you think" he started. "I'm tired of earing those explainations" I said coldly. "Let me finish" he said and I nodded. "The reason why she was at the park was because she followed me there" he said and continued. "she was the one who kissed me, I didn't kiss her back" I rolled my eyes. "And I would never cheat on you, like I said I won't leave you" he said as tears were starting to roll down his cheeks. "It's okay if you don't forgive me now but I hope you will" he finished. I hugged him tightly. "I forgive you" I cried. He pulled back and looked at me with a smile. "You forgive me?" he asked. I nodded. He wiped my tears away with his hands and smiled. "You're stupid for staying out in the rain" I said as I stopped crying. He chuckled. "Like I said, anything for you" he said. I softened and grabbed the bowl of porridge from the table. "You're sick, eat some of the porridge I cooked" I said. He nodded. "Say ahh~" He opened his mouth and I fed him the porridge.

End of ___'s P.O.V

After you finished feeding him, you gave him medicine and a cup of water. "You're such an Idiot, you know that" you said. He pouted and you chuckled. "You're still the same" you said and kissed him on the cheeks. "I miss you" he said and hugged you tightly. "I miss you too" you whispered. You let go of the hug and stared at him in the eyes. "Go to sleep, you're still sick from being out in the rain" you said. He laid back down and smiled as he closed his eyes. You looked at him as he slept peacefully. "Mianhae.." you mumbled as you started to tear up. "It's my fault you're sick" you let out a heavy sigh.